It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Hmm, in light of the release of Q.U.B.E. Director's Cut, which version does the bundle offer?
Punished_Snake: Vanilla one, of course.
Is that confirmed?
Punished_Snake: Vanilla one, of course.
Grargar: Is that confirmed?
Yes, it says so in the link. Maybe they added that recently.
cmdr_flashheart: Yes, it says so in the link. Maybe they added that recently.
They did indeed add it recently. Wow, that's bullshit.
DRM-free King's Bounty Amoured Princess is 81% off at US Amazon.

lin

Other KB games seem to be on sale as well, including Crossworlds expansion.
cmdr_flashheart: DRM-free King's Bounty Amoured Princess is 81% off at US Amazon.

lin

List Price: $19.99
That's funny. And those GOG reviews complained about King's Bounty: Crossworlds GOTY being too expensive.
cmdr_flashheart: DRM-free King's Bounty Amoured Princess is 81% off at US Amazon.

lin

All (?) the KB titles have been on sale at Steam for a couple of days, Amazon is price-matching it seems (exact same price for KB Armored Princess on US Steam).
Grargar:
Like I said, US Amazon. It shows $3,74 for Amoured Princess and Crossworlds for me. I don't think Amazon has any particular love just for me, so it must be regional thing :p
chean:
Yeah. Also, US Amazon is showing two links: PC Download and PC Download DRM-steam, so the former one is DRM-free; also shows as historically lowest price on ITAD :]
Post edited May 21, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
Grargar:
cmdr_flashheart: Like I said, US Amazon. It shows $3,74 for Amoured Princess and Crossworlds for me. I don't think Amazon has any particular love just for me, so it must be regional thing :p
Not exactly, it shows the $3,74 prices for me as well, they just won't let me buy games from them. Grargar was maybe referring to the "normal" price of the game?

cmdr_flashheart: Yeah. Also, US Amazon is showing two links: PC Download and PC Download DRM-steam, so the former one is DRM-free; also shows as historically lowest price on ITAD :]
Yep, though I'm pretty sure the Steam version is DRM-free too (listed on that pcgamingwiki of 3rd party DRM at Steam as having "Removed DRM": http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/The_Big_List_of_3rd_Party_DRM_on_Steam).
Post edited May 21, 2014 by chean
cmdr_flashheart: Like I said, US Amazon. It shows $3,74 for Amoured Princess and Crossworlds for me. I don't think Amazon has any particular love just for me, so it must be regional thing :p
I can see the discount just fine. I'm just talking about the base price which is $19.99 just for the main game. The expansion costs an additional $14.99, which total up to $34.99 which is insane. Alternatively, there is also the Platinum Edition which normally costs $34.99, but now has an 82% discount for $6.24. I have no idea about the DRM, though. Some reviews mention something about limited activations.
Post edited May 21, 2014 by Grargar
chean: Not exactly, it shows the $3,74 prices for me as well, they just won't let me buy games from them. Grargar was maybe referring to the "normal" price of the game?

cmdr_flashheart: Yeah. Also, US Amazon is showing two links: PC Download and PC Download DRM-steam, so the former one is DRM-free; also shows as historically lowest price on ITAD :]
chean: Yep, though I'm pretty sure the Steam version is DRM-free too (listed on that pcgamingwiki of drm-free steam games: http://steam.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_DRM-free_games).
I ctrl+f'ed the list, and didn't find it. Can you?
chean: Not exactly, it shows the $3,74 prices for me as well, they just won't let me buy games from them. Grargar was maybe referring to the "normal" price of the game?

Yep, though I'm pretty sure the Steam version is DRM-free too (listed on that pcgamingwiki of 3rd party DRM at Steam as having "Removed DRM": http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/The_Big_List_of_3rd_Party_DRM_on_Steam).
cmdr_flashheart: I ctrl+f'ed the list, and didn't find it. Can you?
Sorry about that, copy/pasted the wrong link/page title -- see my edited post. :)
Post edited May 21, 2014 by chean
The Humble Daily has Race the Sun. It looks interesting enough to give a try.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Tier 1: Race The Sun
Tier 2: Guns of Icarus
Tier 3: Strike Vector
cmdr_flashheart: I ctrl+f'ed the list, and didn't find it. Can you?
chean: Sorry about that, copy/pasted the wrong link/page title -- see my edited post. :)
So, you're saying that Amazon showing two links, PC Download and PC Download DRM-steam, doesn't mean that the former option is DRM-free?
chean: Sorry about that, copy/pasted the wrong link/page title -- see my edited post. :)
cmdr_flashheart: So, you're saying that Amazon showing two links, PC Download and PC Download DRM-steam, doesn't mean that the former option is DRM-free?
No, I have no idea about the DRM on the Amazon version, just saying that the Steam version is listed as having its DRM (that was present on retail and some other digital distributors, so no specific mention of Amazon) removed.
cmdr_flashheart: So, you're saying that Amazon showing two links, PC Download and PC Download DRM-steam, doesn't mean that the former option is DRM-free?
chean: No, I have no idea about the DRM on the Amazon version, just saying that the Steam version is listed as having its DRM (that was present on retail and some other digital distributors, so no specific mention of Amazon) removed.
That's an interesting list. Would be nice if someone who has the games on steam could confirm.