It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Impaler26: Do you know which kind of DRM the GG-version of The Void has? The gamecard just says "Other DRM".
Psyringe: I bought the GG version of this game a while ago, and it was DRM free. I didn't even get a key for it, nor did I need one. No idea why it's listed as "Other DRM".
Thanks, that's good to know.
marianne: I just now got Dead Space free on Origin. A friend told me about it, I wasn't a member at Origin...had never been there, so I registered and got Dead Space which was actually on my "I want" list.

Ubisoft is offering 75% off on Batman games. Batman Arkham City GOTY is $7.50.
Simbabluenobi: Haven't been gaming much or even been on Facebook or in the GOG Forums much last few weeks ... Glad I came across this posting !!! DEAD SPACE for Free ..... I Like FREE :)
I have an account on ORIGIN but haven't been there for some time as I haven't been playing much of anything .... BUT .... Obviously going to play this when it downloads .....
You can't go wrong with a freebie but just to let you know how it went with me. I created the origin account and then downloaded the game. The download is an 8+ GB file so it took a while to complete. The game itself would be great but the aiming is terrible.....to the point where it became frustrating and unbearable even early on. After about 20 minutes, I uninstalled it and removed Origin.

Have a look online if you're not sure dead space pc controls
pigdog: You can't go wrong with a freebie but just to let you know how it went with me. I created the origin account and then downloaded the game. The download is an 8+ GB file so it took a while to complete. The game itself would be great but the aiming is terrible.....to the point where it became frustrating and unbearable even early on. After about 20 minutes, I uninstalled it and removed Origin.

Yes, EA has a history of making fucked up PC controls. And I don't want to buy a gamepad as I never had one, nor got used to using one. Keyboard and mouse forever for me :).
pigdog: snip
Out of curiosity, did you have vsync enabled?
Simbabluenobi: Haven't been gaming much or even been on Facebook or in the GOG Forums much last few weeks ... Glad I came across this posting !!! DEAD SPACE for Free ..... I Like FREE :)
I have an account on ORIGIN but haven't been there for some time as I haven't been playing much of anything .... BUT .... Obviously going to play this when it downloads .....
pigdog: You can't go wrong with a freebie but just to let you know how it went with me. I created the origin account and then downloaded the game. The download is an 8+ GB file so it took a while to complete. The game itself would be great but the aiming is terrible.....to the point where it became frustrating and unbearable even early on. After about 20 minutes, I uninstalled it and removed Origin.

Darn...I checked your link and woe is me !!!!!!! I'm on a laptop right now, so I haven't d/led it. My new desktop with upgrades is being readied. It'll be a few more days before I can pick it up.

I also noted your comments blotunga and will now be aware of EA. I didn't know that. Thanks. I very much dislike this touchpad on my laptop and pluged-in a mouse. I don't know how anyone can game with a touchpad. :(
IndieRoale <span class="bold">The Mixer 3 Bundle</span>

$2.95 (at the time of this post)

Frozen Hearth (Steam) (Desura)
Gun Metal (Steam) (Desura)
Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space (Steam) (Desura)
Gateways (Steam) (Desura)
Orborun (Steam)
Hamlet (Steam)
Dark Shadows - Army of Evil (Steam) (Desura)
Rasternauts (Desura)
*Mystery Game
Post edited April 30, 2014 by Stooner
Any idea if there is going to be a May 1st sale here?
*shrugs* Well, the weekend (and usual weekend promo) will be on May 2nd, so... I'm guessing not, but there's no telling~
Stooner: IndieRoale <span class="bold">The Mixer 3 Bundle</span>

$2.95 (at the time of this post)

Frozen Hearth (Steam) (Desura)
Gun Metal (Steam) (Desura)
Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space (Steam) (Desura)
Gateways (Steam) (Desura)
Orborun (Steam)
Hamlet (Steam)
Dark Shadows - Army of Evil (Steam) (Desura)
Rasternauts (Desura)
*Mystery Game
Another Bundle full of repeats - pass.
trusteft: Any idea if there is going to be a May 1st sale here?
There should be, we had releases the previous two Maydays.

Edit: Ignore me, read releases, not sales.
Post edited April 30, 2014 by JMich
Frozen Hearth
for: Win - Steam, Desura, DRM key.
Includes bonus items.
Hmm, wonder what that DRM key could be...

JMich: There should be, we had releases the previous two Maydays
Do you recall what they were?

EDIT: trusteft asks about a sale, not release.
Post edited April 30, 2014 by HypersomniacLive
Just a heads up - if you bought Croixleur Sigma at GamersGate (i grabbed it during GG's x-mas sale) they have now added a Steam key to your GG library.
Post edited April 30, 2014 by Impaler26
Checking out Bundle stars for the first time and after advertising Paypal, my only option at checkout is Google Wallet. Have tried multiple browsers, searching, checking out over and over, etc. Even tried following the google wallet option to see if it branched at some point, but it doesn't.

Any ideas? Thanks.

NVM... answer from support: "It depends on the order value. We have restricted orders over 12GBP to Google Wallet only, sorry."
Post edited May 01, 2014 by user deleted
HypersomniacLive: EDIT: trusteft asks about a sale, not release.
True, reading fail on my part. Only had releases, don't recall special Mayday sales, though the weekend one may be themed like that.
pigdog: snip
Grargar: Out of curiosity, did you have vsync enabled?
If I recall, its default setting was enabled and I disabled it in game. I also considered the Riva-turner mod but at this stage decided it just wasn't worth it.