It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fartheststar: Cmdr_flashheart, sorry the quote didn't take properly. I was referring to the original endorsement of the game.

cmdr_flashheart: Awesome game, not so awesome deal, but thought I post it:

http://www.desura.com/games/ghostcontrol-inc
fartheststar:
Read the whole sentence, please!

If it's not clear, I bolded the part of the sentence you read halfway, to highlight what you seem to have missed.

cmdr_flashheart: If you like it, good for you- buy it, and review it! I have no idea how the game is actually like, but I do like the idea of it.
fartheststar: @cmdr_flashheart: Why did you originally post it as awesome game, but then say you have no idea how the game is actually like? I looked at it based on your awesome game comment, but you haven't played it?
Post edited April 12, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
cmdr_flashheart: Read the whole sentence, please!

If it's not clear, I bolded the part of the sentence you read halfway, to highlight what you seem to have missed.
==========
My apologies. I read the first post about it being awesome game. Went to check it out. Then came back here and read the second post about it and realized you hadn't played it.

Again, my apologies for the confusion :-)
cmdr_flashheart: Read the whole sentence, please!

fartheststar: ==========
My apologies. I read the first post about it being awesome game. Went to check it out. Then came back here and read the second post about it and realized you hadn't played it.

Again, my apologies for the confusion :-)
No problem, glad I could clear it up!

Really, though, it does seem like an awesome game based on the store page and Kickstarter page video. But I also found a gameplay video, which I should have looked into before-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3QiWS_Zaio
Skylanders FYI

Skylanders Swap Force Dark Edition is on sale from $99.99 to $59.99 at Gamestop
this Weekend. If you have the $10.00 off coupon from McDonalds it will work on ths
and bring the price down to $49.99. Just picked it up for my son.
Some decent bundle deals recently with the Paywuw.com (Frozen Heart, Steel Storm, How to Survive) and Indiegala Mysterious (Darkstone, Finding Teddy, Mysterious Islands); thanks to those who pointed them out. Those deals help fill the gap left by Humble Bundle.
Indievania's been "offline" for at least a couple of days now, and my google-fu seems to be failing again; anybody know whether this is just some prolonged maintenance or did I miss the curtains?
MoP: Indievania's been "offline" for at least a couple of days now, and my google-fu seems to be failing again; anybody know whether this is just some prolonged maintenance or did I miss the curtains?
I tried your link, and got a message directing me to another site if I want to buy or sell indie games.
Post edited April 13, 2014 by Psyringe
GRRR...
What about the games I bought there?
Couldn't they send a warning?
Luckily I got only a few.
gixgox: ...
There is a chance of obtaining a key/gift to other store from some game developers.
I got Humble Store gift for Sugar Cube and Desura gift for MetaGolf.
Great. Just great. I had a few games there. ;_;
Foxhack: Great. Just great. I had a few games there. ;_;
I am with you... :-/
Not DRM-free version then I assume?
gixgox: ...
Placio74: There is a chance of obtaining a key/gift to other store from some game developers.
I got Humble Store gift for Sugar Cube and Desura gift for MetaGolf.
Thanks, I'll try it.
Have to find my receipts. It has gone a while; the downloads were on a failing hard-drive, of course no back-up.
A Valley Without Wind 1 and 2 Dual Pack on GG. The "Other DRM" mentioned is just a CD-key style code. Started playing the first last week and it's quite good. A mix of rogue-lite platformer and settlement building, with crafting thrown in.