It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ganni1987: Received email regarding the outdated Hyper Light Drifter Linux version, at least this one sounds positive:

I wanted to email Klei about their disastrous GOG (lack of) support but I don't think it will have any effect, regardless of platform.

EDIT:

Also received an email from the dev of "The Signal from Tolva", it was a short one, they said they're looking into it.
Bigs: Re Klei - since they went EPIC exclusive for their latest - Griftlands - I don't think GOG registers with them anymore
Yeah, I emailed their support about the missing Hamlet dlc which they replied they currently have no plans to release it on GOG.

I then asked about at least getting Steam keys for Don't Starve and the all the dlc which I have on GOG. They said they could give me Steam keys for the base game and the multiplayer version Don't Starve Together, but not the Reign of Giants or Shipwrecked dlc I already own on GOG. Really disappointing, and i'm not paying for something twice just to get proper support.
Moved removed games to new tab in the sheet.
Instead of only displaying the most appearing publisher, the spreadsheet now shows the "top 3", as well as the worst offending game (series)
Post edited July 18, 2019 by ElTerprise
high rated
Thank you omega64 and ElTerprise for keeping the list up to date. I'm quite stunned that Devolver Digital and THQ Nordic GmbH are the worst offending publishers.
high rated
Removed:
My Friend Pedro

Soundtrack has been added.

GOG hasn't announced it, just like with another recent soundtrack. They're really bad at this. :P
Post edited July 19, 2019 by omega64
high rated
Again without announcement:
Removed:
Graveyard Keeper;
Phantom Trigger;
Hello Neighbor.

Edit:
Lovely Planet;
Clustertruck.

All of these had the soundtrack released. Only Party Hard 1 and 2 to go then with Soundtrack and DLC.
Post edited July 22, 2019 by omega64
Warhammer 40k Mechanicus
Missing Linux build, although it was originally advertised
Added:
Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus
* Linux build is missing, despite being initially featured on the store page
* The game has a DLC that upgrades the standard version to the Omnissiah Edition which is absent on GOG

Megaquarium
* Linux build is missing (for technical reasons apparently, dev tweet is in the spreadsheet)

Anima: Gates of Memories
* Missing the last Linux update

Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager
* Mac build is missing

Eagle Island
* Not for sale in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macao, Malaysia and Singapore, not region locked on Steam.

Galaxycrawler: Warhammer 40k Mechanicus
Missing Linux build, although it was originally advertised
Thanks.
Post edited July 26, 2019 by ElTerprise
tiredliger: Thank you omega64 and ElTerprise for keeping the list up to date. I'm quite stunned that Devolver Digital and THQ Nordic GmbH are the worst offending publishers.
Not really surprising.

Only when a company takes GOG seriously enough to bring their games here on day 1 (or at least close to release) can they get behind on updates at all.

Companies who use GOG only as bargain bin for their back catalog games that have long since stopped receiving updates can hardly be behind on updates, can they? Now that would really be surprising and not reflect very highly on them.
tiredliger: Thank you omega64 and ElTerprise for keeping the list up to date. I'm quite stunned that Devolver Digital and THQ Nordic GmbH are the worst offending publishers.
:)
But I think it's unfair just to pick Omega and me, there a lot of people working on it and keeping it up to date, not just the contributors Alexim, PookaMustard, Rosalumina, Sanfueg, Solus, Zeogold, Omega and me. Without the help of the people posting here, notifying us about new issues, that wouldn't be possible at all.

It's actually not that surprising because we list all kinds of different issue types and honestly quite a few games end up here for not providing a soundtrack DLC on GOG. Imho something annoying but not as severe as games that are either missing (critical) updates or features (sometimes even features that were advertised on the store page).

The "worst offenders" are just the ones that just show up way too often on the list for several reasons which is why we call them "appear most often", really the worst offenders are the ones that treat GOG so bad, that they got a special mention (and neither Devolver nor THQNordic are among them).
Post edited July 26, 2019 by ElTerprise
Venetica Gold Edition.

GOG is missing the "Artbook, Soundtrack and never-before seen pitch documents/trailers". These are included in Steam's version and were added to make it the Gold Edition in 2015.
Added:
Panzer Corps
Star Hammer: The Vanguard Prophecy
Warhammer 40,000 Armageddon

are all missing the Mac build
Post edited July 27, 2019 by ElTerprise
60 Seconds! Reatomized - released on Steam (27/7), as a free upgrade for previous owners - not here at all - emailed devs - no response as of yet
Post edited July 27, 2019 by Bigs
Bigs: 60 Seconds! Reatomized - released on Steam (27/7), as a free upgrade for previous owners - not here at all - emailed devs - no response as of yet
Yeah, we noticed before release already. Let's give them a few days to be sure it's not coming though.
Updated:
Anima: Gates of Memories

* missing paid Soundtrack DLC

Added:
Headlander:

* no standalone Soundtrack DLC, Soundtrack is only available in the Headlander + Soundtrack Edition
Post edited July 27, 2019 by ElTerprise