It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: Btw: Somebody from tinyBuild has now posted in the "what did just update" thread here. So if you still have questions replying to his post might get you answers as well.
I'm happy they're rectifying those mistakes and if things go well I might even buy a few of their published games. Burning bridges wouldn't solve anything.
Removed
Order of Battle: Endsieg. No price disparity between GOG and Steam regadding the US base price
high rated
I've Taken the time to Email a few developers regarding some pending issues:

Victor Vran - Linux version is outdated.
Signal From Tolva - Linux version is outdated.
Enter the Gungeon - Linux version is outdated.
Moonlighter - Linux version is outdated.
Hyper Light Drifter - Linux version is outdated.

Dead Cells - Soundtrack for Rise of the Giant DLC is not available on GOG.

Will keep you updated if I get any replies.
Ganni1987: Dead Cells - Soundtrack for Rise of the Giant DLC is not available on GOG.
Weird. Because the storepage for the Dead Cells OST mentioned the additional Rise of the Giant tracks and the soundtrack was update with a considerable size increase in April.
Removed
Weedcraft Inc. - was listed as having a GOG exclusive region locking for China, according to Steamdb, it's also region locked on Steam. Therefore it can be removed from the list.
Ganni1987: Dead Cells - Soundtrack for Rise of the Giant DLC is not available on GOG.
ElTerprise: Weird. Because the storepage for the Dead Cells OST mentioned the additional Rise of the Giant tracks and the soundtrack was update with a considerable size increase in April.
That was supposed to be the case but it seems something went wrong. It does list 290mb but the download is 219 (the same size before the DLC came out).

See attached pic.
Attachments:
ds.jpg (69 Kb)
Ganni1987: That was supposed to be the case but it seems something went wrong. It does list 290mb but the download is 219
Sounds almost like somebody said the size out loud and somebody else typed it, mishearing...
Added
Sudden Strike 4 - it's missing the Editor on GOG - supposedly because of the workshop integration...

Ganni1987: That was supposed to be the case but it seems something went wrong. It does list 290mb but the download is 219 (the same size before the DLC came out).

See attached pic.
Yeah I see that. Sounds more like a mess GOG made though...Oh well hopefully you'll get a positive response then.
Got a response regarding the Linux version of Moonlighter:

Hi <name removed>,

It's <name removed> from Digital Sun Games. Yes, we'll update it in a future, the number of users it's really low and we're now working and prioritizing other updates and patches.

Best wishes
Added
EARTHLOCK - it's missing the Linux build (relevant dev statement: https://www.gog.com/forum/earthlock/linux_version/post2)
ElTerprise: Added
EARTHLOCK - it's missing the Linux build (relevant dev statement: https://www.gog.com/forum/earthlock/linux_version/post2)
Heh, they tell someone with a Tux avatar "I hope this doesn't cause any major inconveniences for you!" when saying they won't bring a Linux build here. Oh, yeah, no inconvenience, just being unable to play it, eh? :))
Updated
Hello Neighbor has received its missing updates for the 64bit version (the 32bit version is no longer supported as per changelog) - note about missing updates has therefore been removed
Updated
For The King - missing Linux build
Received email regarding the outdated Hyper Light Drifter Linux version, at least this one sounds positive:

Hi <name>,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We are indeed working on implementing an updated version of HLD for the GOG platform! Please feel free to follow our Facebook page for the latest updates.

Thank you again for your feedback!
I wanted to email Klei about their disastrous GOG (lack of) support but I don't think it will have any effect, regardless of platform.

EDIT:

Also received an email from the dev of "The Signal from Tolva", it was a short one, they said they're looking into it.
Post edited July 16, 2019 by Ganni1987
Ganni1987: Received email regarding the outdated Hyper Light Drifter Linux version, at least this one sounds positive:

Hi <name>,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We are indeed working on implementing an updated version of HLD for the GOG platform! Please feel free to follow our Facebook page for the latest updates.

Thank you again for your feedback!
Ganni1987: I wanted to email Klei about their disastrous GOG (lack of) support but I don't think it will have any effect, regardless of platform.

EDIT:

Also received an email from the dev of "The Signal from Tolva", it was a short one, they said they're looking into it.
Re Klei - since they went EPIC exclusive for their latest - Griftlands - I don't think GOG registers with them anymore