It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
RekontVerlon: Sorry, but this is a lie, i tried to do this before creating a post. I can record a video.
I never lie so accusing me of lying is really rude. I downloaded the game today just to try it and maybe find a way to help you ... and the only way I got it to work was to log out of Galaxy and then start the game directly. After that the two missing items were there and I could create a save which I was then able to load even after having been logged into Galaxy again.

RekontVerlon: I tried all the tips from this post, now it doesn't work, check for yourself:
https://www.gog.com/forum/divinity_series/why_is_there_no_source_hunter_dlc_in_the_enhanced_edition/post1
The link you quoted only states that it is not possible to use the DLC items when starting the game normally - which has already been confirmed in the same thread as well. Later in the thread GOG gave the advise to rollback and then a user gave the more easy advise to simply log out of GOG which is what I did - but be aware that you have to log out from GOG Galaxy - logging out from the website itself is not enough.

And now I will create that video and link it here when I finished since ... as I said, I don't lie and I want to prove this as well with said video. Might take a few minutes since I have deinstalled the game again.
Post edited August 19, 2022 by MarkoH01
RekontVerlon: Sorry, but this is a lie, i tried to do this before creating a post. I can record a video.
MarkoH01: I never lie so accusing me of lying is really rude. I downloaded the game today just to try it and maybe find a way to help you ... and the only way I got it to work was to log out of Galaxy and then start the game directly. After that the two missing items were there and I could create a save which I was then able to load even after having been logged into Galaxy again.
I downloaded the offline version of the game today, ran it without the galaxy client, and i didn't get dlc items. Obviously one of us gives incorrect information. Maybe i was rude, i'm sorry, i don't know inglish well. But your way is NOT WORKING.

I offered to make a video with the launch of the game, i can start the stream through the discord. I'm ready to prove my words.

My video

https://youtu.be/S7aSK-rjxMU
Post edited August 19, 2022 by RekontVerlon
high rated
RekontVerlon: I downloaded the offline version of the game today, ran it without the galaxy client, and i didn't get dlc items. Obviously one of us gives incorrect information. Maybe i was rude, i'm sorry, i don't know inglish well. But your way is NOT WORKING.
So it is a misunderstanding since I never said anything else. Without logging out of Galaxy prior launching the game the DLC won't work. But this workaround still works - that's all I was saying.

I created a video myself. Actually several videos in chronological order:

1) How to log out of Galaxy so that it is even possible to launch the DLC.
2) Launching the game from shortcut after having logged out of Galaxy and then saving the game. (that's the same what you did - but I guess you were missing step 1 and therefore the DLC was not shown).
3) Launching the game again after having been logged in (you can see that he DLC is missing uintil I reload the save I made in step 2).

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17KIO1Hhxr3j8V2PHFyMUzzhfWORyoa91?usp=sharing

To make it perfectly clear: you need to LOG OUT of Galaxy. Not starting Galaxy is not enough!
RekontVerlon: I downloaded the offline version of the game today, ran it without the galaxy client, and i didn't get dlc items. Obviously one of us gives incorrect information. Maybe i was rude, i'm sorry, i don't know inglish well. But your way is NOT WORKING.
MarkoH01: So it is a misunderstanding since I never said anything else. Without logging out of Galaxy prior launching the game the DLC won't work. But this workaround still works - that's all I was saying.

I created a video myself. Actually several videos in chronological order:

1) How to log out of Galaxy so that it is even possible to launch the DLC.
2) Launching the game from shortcut after having logged out of Galaxy and then saving the game. (that's the same what you did - but I guess you were missing step 1 and therefore the DLC was not shown).
3) Launching the game again after having been logged in (you can see that he DLC is missing uintil I reload the save I made in step 2).

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17KIO1Hhxr3j8V2PHFyMUzzhfWORyoa91?usp=sharing

To make it perfectly clear: you need to LOG OUT of Galaxy. Not starting Galaxy is not enough!
Okay, log out did work, I'm sorry. I was wrong. Thanks for explaining this to me.
But this does not negate the fact that for 5 years the Larians have not wanted to fix the problem with the gog version of the game.
Post edited August 19, 2022 by RekontVerlon
high rated
RekontVerlon: And yet, this does not negate the fact that for 5 years the Larians have not wanted to fix the problem with the gog version of the game.
Agreed to this.

Glad that I was able correct our misunderstanding. As I said, if you should want to play with Galaxy logged in for any reason you need to load a save you made while being logged out.
high rated
If you buy Mafia Deluxe Edition on Epic, you get the Soundtrack as free DLC.

https://store.epicgames.com/en/p/mafia-definitive-edition--official-score
Post edited August 23, 2022 by neumi5694
Lost Words: Beyond the Page is not on the spreadsheet, compared to the steam version, GOG version is apparently missing the sountrack OST full album DLC unless that's already included in the base purchase but the store page omitting this information...
Post edited August 24, 2022 by Newbie
Still no Midnight Fight Express release on GOG ...
The game released yesterday, and available on Steam and Game Pass
Newbie: ...unless that's already included in the base purchase...
It is not.
Cult of the Lamb published by Devolver Digital is currently version-equal with Steam. Hurray!
mrkgnao: Rogue Lords has been added to GOG on 13 July 2022. However, the version made available then (and still) is an old version of the game: version 1.1.01b (probably from 7 December 2021). On steam there have been at least two more versions since: version 1.1.04 (12 May 2022; performance and bug fixes) and version 1.1.04.10 (11 July 2022; bug fixes).

P.S. GOG has been informed.
Lucian_Galca: Wouldn't be the first time a game came to gog already out of date. *Remembers the release of GRIP that took complaints to get resolved*
A month later, nothing has changed with Rogue Lords, and no non-automated reply from GOG. Doesn't stop them from selling the highly outdated game with no warning during the current sale.
high rated
I want to say a heartfelt "Thank you!" to everyone who helps to maintain these lists.

This list actually makes me more likely to buy games on GOG. I have known for a while that GOG versions of many games miss some features (be it achievements, or a DLC, or in the worst case in-game content). Many of the missing features are not important to me, like soundtracks, but some are. Without knowing what is missing, there is always this worry in the back of my head that I may have to buy a Steam version later just for that. Then I hesitate when buying on GOG. These lists give me much needed confidence that I know what I am getting. For many games, even if I won't get achievements (broken achievements are a different matter) or a soundtrack, I still want to buy on GOG.

You folks should get some free games from GOG.
Smurfs Mission Vileaf seems to be out of date. GOGDB shows 0.17.8October 22, 2021 as the only version added. While Steam's latest update was on January 27, 2022
Crimson-X: Smurfs Mission Vileaf seems to be out of date. GOGDB shows 0.17.8October 22, 2021 as the only version added. While Steam's latest update was on January 27, 2022
Looks like some skins were added
https://steamdb.info/patchnotes/7834828/
mrkgnao: Rogue Lords has been added to GOG on 13 July 2022. However, the version made available then (and still) is an old version of the game: version 1.1.01b (probably from 7 December 2021). On steam there have been at least two more versions since: version 1.1.04 (12 May 2022; performance and bug fixes) and version 1.1.04.10 (11 July 2022; bug fixes).

P.S. GOG has been informed.
You have been heard, the game is now up to date.
And, that's a good thing.

Thank you