It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Robin_Seina: The Longest Journey (2000) and Wizardry 8 are both missing official Czech language version (text only). I can supply both, since I own original Czech versions CDs to both games (and I have both games in the account too).
Are present on the Steam version? Because if they don't have it, it's because maybe they don't have the rights of the Czech transaltions.
Robin_Seina: I can supply both
Open a support ticket. As noted above, licensing is probably the obstacle, not access to the translation. But only GOG staff can tell you for sure.
Ruvika: Are present on the Steam version?
No.
Robin_Seina: The Longest Journey (2000) and Wizardry 8 are both missing official Czech language version (text only). I can supply both, since I own original Czech versions CDs to both games (and I have both games in the account too).
Ruvika: Are present on the Steam version? Because if they don't have it, it's because maybe they don't have the rights of the Czech transaltions.
I do not see Wizardry 8 listed on Steam
TLJ is on steam without czech version too.
Ruvika: Are present on the Steam version? Because if they don't have it, it's because maybe they don't have the rights of the Czech transaltions.
Robin_Seina: I do not see Wizardry 8 listed on Steam
TLJ is on steam without czech version too.
No, it's not listed either, but try, maybe you will archive something that is better for all the users :)
Robin_Seina: I do not see Wizardry 8 listed on Steam
https://store.steampowered.com/app/245450/Wizardry_8/
high rated
Spellforce 3 reforged can be added in the category. You can't play extensions in the game even when you have them. The studio has been aware of the problem for a long time and is doing nothing. Even worse gamers have found a solution here. https://www.gog.com/forum/spellforce_series/solved_starting_expansion_campaigns_from_the_base_game

I sent the solution to the developer and team thq nordic on the official discord. And they play dead and ignore it and respond to the following bug message which is about a steam version.
Hi, I'm not sure if the spreadsheet is still being updated or how this works precisely but, "Yes, Your Grace" is missing the Mac version available on Steam. In addition its also missing the Free Anniversary Comic DLC.

Thanks and keep up the excellent work.
high rated
That's not even 2nd-class citizen, it's untouchable-class :(

See the development about Expeditions: Rome, where I'm trying to get the 2 last patches released since April:

https://www.gog.com/forum/expeditions_rome/clarification_on_why_gog_doesnt_provide_updates_for_expeditions_rome_anymore/page1

Way to go. And no refund, of course.
Post edited August 02, 2022 by redglyph
redglyph: That's not even 2nd-class citizen, it's untouchable-class :(

See the development about Expeditions: Rome, where I'm trying to get the 2 last patches released since April:

https://www.gog.com/forum/expeditions_rome/clarification_on_why_gog_doesnt_provide_updates_for_expeditions_rome_anymore/page1

Way to go. And no refund, of course.
Typical of THQ Nordic. They're at the top of the list of culprits for this sort of treatment, after all...
South of the Circle has no Soundtrack DLC on GOG.
Steam has, obviously.
Post edited August 05, 2022 by Babiboule
Babiboule: South of the Circle has no Soundtrack DLC on GOG.
Steam has, obviously.
Also missing is the free EP DLC and the paid e-book DLC.
redglyph: Way to go. And no refund, of course.
What do you mean "no refund"?

With THIS statement

"As of now the GOG version is not updated to the latest version, therefore those patches are not yet available on GOG. We will come back with further information. "

it should not be any problem AT ALL to refund the game. The publisher CONFIRMED that the game is outdated and you tried everything to change this. Neither GOG nor the publisher did anything to fix the issue ... so refund.
Post edited August 08, 2022 by MarkoH01
Is the Google docs link from Omega64's first post still updated ?
MaxFulvus: Is the Google docs link from Omega64's first post still updated ?
Occasionally. Maybe.
Cavalary: Occasionally. Maybe.
And the GOG search function is terrible... Thanks for your answer.