It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Broforce has finally received its latest update. That took a while.
MarkoH01: Maybe you should tell them
http://www.studio-fizbin.de/

(I contacted Tobias aka Tobi but hello@studio-fizbin.de should also work)
SirPrimalform: Thanks, I'll do that.
The Inner World has received an update (without changelog)! I only own the game on Humble. Have contacted the devs to ask if this is real but maybe you could test as well?
SirPrimalform: Thanks, I'll do that.
MarkoH01: The Inner World has received an update (without changelog)! I only own the game on Humble. Have contacted the devs to ask if this is real but maybe you could test as well?
After you posted your email with them, I contacted the devs myself. They replied last night saying that they were indeed going to post the update, but as I was quite busy last night I forgot to mention it here.
MarkoH01: The Inner World has received an update (without changelog)! I only own the game on Humble. Have contacted the devs to ask if this is real but maybe you could test as well?
SirPrimalform: After you posted your email with them, I contacted the devs myself. They replied last night saying that they were indeed going to post the update, but as I was quite busy last night I forgot to mention it here.
Great. Obviously you are more persuasive than I am. I just hope that they will confirm the Humble update as well for me.
SirPrimalform: After you posted your email with them, I contacted the devs myself. They replied last night saying that they were indeed going to post the update, but as I was quite busy last night I forgot to mention it here.
MarkoH01: Great. Obviously you are more persuasive than I am. I just hope that they will confirm the Humble update as well for me.
Here's the reply:

Hello _______,

sorry for the late response. In the past it was really difficult to give updates to GOG (and other platforms) other than Steam. Nowadays it is way more easy than ever. However, in our case the bug was to not display credits, which also was set as a minor setback since nothing game-relevant was broken or missed. This is also the only fix in the steam version.

But good news: we finally found a way for the GOG version and a updated game should be available in the next days.

Thanks for understanding,
_______
I don't know about more persuasive, it was probably a cumulative effort. Don't forget that I also wrote to GOG about this and supposedly someone from the product team was reaching out to the devs.
I'm sure that now they've prepared a DRM-free build of the latest update to the game that the devs won't have any trouble uploading to Humble too (although you're probably right to prod them).
Post edited January 17, 2019 by SirPrimalform
MarkoH01: Great. Obviously you are more persuasive than I am. I just hope that they will confirm the Humble update as well for me.
SirPrimalform: Here's the reply:

Hello _______,

sorry for the late response. In the past it was really difficult to give updates to GOG (and other platforms) other than Steam. Nowadays it is way more easy than ever. However, in our case the bug was to not display credits, which also was set as a minor setback since nothing game-relevant was broken or missed. This is also the only fix in the steam version.

But good news: we finally found a way for the GOG version and a updated game should be available in the next days.

_______
SirPrimalform:
Dang. Seems as if I will go out empty handed here with my Humble release :(

Dang. Seems as if I will go out empty handed here with my Humble release :(
MarkoH01:
See my above edit, I'm sure there's hope.

Hello _______,

_______
SirPrimalform: I don't know about more persuasive, it was probably a cumulative effort. Don't forget that I also wrote to GOG about this and supposedly someone from the product team was reaching out to the devs.
I'm sure that now they've prepared a DRM-free build of the latest update to the game that the devs won't have any trouble uploading to Humble too (although you're probably right to prod them).
This proves that in order to get these developers' asses moving you need to act collectively and spam them with emails.
SirPrimalform: See my above edit, I'm sure there's hope.
You made a good argument. Let#s see what they say. Hope always dies last :)

Alexim: This proves that in order to get these developers' asses moving you need to act collectively and spam them with emails.
I agree with the "collectively" but I disagree with "spam". Just tell them valid arguments and if many do of course the pressure is bigger. Just spamming and ranting however won't help much.
Post edited January 17, 2019 by MarkoH01
Grargar: Broforce has finally received its latest update. That took a while.
Unfortunately we still don't have here on GOG the soundtrack DLC and the free spin-off The Expendabros.
SirPrimalform: See my above edit, I'm sure there's hope.
MarkoH01: You made a good argument. Let#s see what they say. Hope always dies last :)

Alexim: This proves that in order to get these developers' asses moving you need to act collectively and spam them with emails.
MarkoH01: I agree with the "collectively" but I disagree with "spam". Just tell them valid arguments and if many do of course the pressure is bigger. Just spamming and ranting however won't help much.
Yes, spam was just an exaggeration to make the idea. XD
Post edited January 17, 2019 by Alexim
MarkoH01: the game won't receive an update.
Wait, The Inner World was recently updated?!
Does this mean that the devs changed their mind and fixed that bad bug? :O
phaolo: Wait, The Inner World was recently updated?!
If you keep reading the thread you'll find out the thrilling conclusion to the story.
phaolo: Wait, The Inner World was recently updated?!
SirPrimalform: If you keep reading the thread you'll find out the thrilling conclusion to the story.
Oh, I missed that, thanks.
Cool that the bug is finally fixed!
Apparently Wuppo is missing an update, but I think we need more details from the OP.
I suggest that we also inform 2K that the Linux version of XCOM: Enemy Unknown is missing from GOG. I've already sent them an email, but the more people do it, the better chances of success. You can see more at https://www.gog.com/forum/xcom_enemy_unknown_complete_pack/any_plans_on_including_the_linux_build_for_this/post14

and, until the official Linux build arrives, you can use Lutris.net to play the Windows GOG version of the game.
Post edited January 23, 2019 by Loaderini