It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Not sure if this is a temporary issue that might not require the game to go on the list, but I'd like to post this here just as a warning:

I recently pre-ordered Weird West on GOG (yeah yeah, I know, sue me) and I just got an e-mail from GOG saying the game won't be available on GOG on global release day (which is today). They say they're aiming to have the game on GOG "in the second half of April at the latest". They're not saying why the game is delayed only on GOG, but the message says they're working on "resolving the issue together with the publisher".

This is just speculation on my part, but I'd suggest that either GOG QA messed up the process of publishing the game here or the publisher doesn't want to have a DRM-free copy out on release day or maybe they just didn't finish a DRM-free release build in time. One way or another, I fear this doesn't bode well for GOG customers being treated equally when it comes to updates or DLC down the line - we'll have to wait and see.
Exsurgent: Not sure if this is a temporary issue that might not require the game to go on the list, but I'd like to post this here just as a warning:

I recently pre-ordered Weird West on GOG (yeah yeah, I know, sue me) and I just got an e-mail from GOG saying the game won't be available on GOG on global release day (which is today). They say they're aiming to have the game on GOG "in the second half of April at the latest". They're not saying why the game is delayed only on GOG, but the message says they're working on "resolving the issue together with the publisher".

This is just speculation on my part, but I'd suggest that either GOG QA messed up the process of publishing the game here or the publisher doesn't want to have a DRM-free copy out on release day or maybe they just didn't finish a DRM-free release build in time. One way or another, I fear this doesn't bode well for GOG customers being treated equally when it comes to updates or DLC down the line - we'll have to wait and see.
I pre-orderd in december 2021...now,I cannot refund...
I need to contact support and I'm currently on the way to kill a bot ^^
Sarah Connor Power!
My faith in GOG is dropping everyday more and more...
Reglisse: I need to contact support and I'm currently on the way to kill a bot ^^
Sarah Connor Power!
Now I'm curious to see what will happen first: me getting the delayed game or you actually getting through to a human being :D

By the way, if you're planning on buying Weird West somewhere else (Steam, Epic etc.), I'd love to hear if the game is DRM-free there. If that's the case then at least we'd have an indication that the whole DRM-free thing isn't the reason for the delay and someone else must've f***ed up the release.
Reglisse: I need to contact support and I'm currently on the way to kill a bot ^^
Sarah Connor Power!
Exsurgent: Now I'm curious to see what will happen first: me getting the delayed game or you actually getting through to a human being :D

By the way, if you're planning on buying Weird West somewhere else (Steam, Epic etc.), I'd love to hear if the game is DRM-free there. If that's the case then at least we'd have an indication that the whole DRM-free thing isn't the reason for the delay and someone else must've f***ed up the release.
I'm gonna make the test for you ^^
Game here before refund or refund and game nowhere to be seen for another month...or worst like Ancestors Legacy.
Otherwise,nope,not gonna buy the game on Steam or Epic.
Just...Devolver don't seem to like GOG.
Post edited March 31, 2022 by Reglisse
Sarah Connor Power!
Exsurgent: Now I'm curious to see what will happen first: me getting the delayed game or you actually getting through to a human being :D

Steam it is DRMed for sure, but most Devolver games on Epic can be launched DRM Free with some tweaks.
But I also guess is the DRM Free, probably they add some online check that prevent the pre order for example verify on GOG without internet connevtion or something, the last pre order from Shadow Warrior 3 got that problem and then they release it as part of the Deluxe Edition (I win I think).
For my part I will wait, already wait for some months, two weeks pass in a flash.
JoshoB: Well, you would be wrong, because the version available here is also 1.9.3.
DD & Ji Ji: Glad to hear that . Unfortunately they still not updated the Gog version of Armageddon .
I wasn't sure what do you mean by armageddon missing update, because steamdb and gogdb match. After scouring slitherine board I found that you most likely mean the community update. The problem here is that it is essentialy a fan project, a mod if you will, and not an official release from devs (albeit one that is endorsed by them). So it isn't really developers treating GOG as 2nd rate so much as the modder.

Also it took some time but Oriental Empires is now up to date.
Ravinius: I wasn't sure what do you mean by armageddon missing update, because steamdb and gogdb match. After scouring slitherine board I found that you most likely mean the community update. The problem here is that it is essentialy a fan project, a mod if you will, and not an official release from devs (albeit one that is endorsed by them). So it isn't really developers treating GOG as 2nd rate so much as the modder.

Also it took some time but Oriental Empires is now up to date.
Hmm . But it were the developers who provided the modder the source code.
Ravinius: I wasn't sure what do you mean by armageddon missing update, because steamdb and gogdb match. After scouring slitherine board I found that you most likely mean the community update. The problem here is that it is essentialy a fan project, a mod if you will, and not an official release from devs (albeit one that is endorsed by them). So it isn't really developers treating GOG as 2nd rate so much as the modder.
This thread is about games where GOG customers get a worse treatment than customers of other stores though, regardless of where the blame lies.
Just to let you know...GOG already refunded my purchase of Weird West :)
I have money on my GOG Wallet ready for another Publisher ^^
Bye Devolver Games!
And Thanks GOG Support Team!
THQ Nordic just replied to the list of missing updates with a blank message. In other words, no idea if they read it or passed it on. Might as well say to them, thanks a lot assholes, because like other companies on the list there is either radio silence or they say that they passed on the info and nothing gets done anyway.

Anyone that wishes to further push the issue with them, please do so, as I think I have done all I can do atm. Perhaps if enough people contact them, they will be forced into action and actually update their games here. Would be nice to whittle down the list concerning missing updates/patches once again.

https://www.thqnordic.com/company/contact
https://twitter.com/thqnordic
high rated
EnforcerSunWoo: THQ Nordic just replied to the list of missing updates with a blank message. In other words, no idea if they read it or passed it on. Might as well say to them, thanks a lot assholes, because like other companies on the list there is either radio silence or they say that they passed on the info and nothing gets done anyway.

Anyone that wishes to further push the issue with them, please do so, as I think I have done all I can do atm. Perhaps if enough people contact them, they will be forced into action and actually update their games here. Would be nice to whittle down the list concerning missing updates/patches once again.

https://www.thqnordic.com/company/contact
https://twitter.com/thqnordic
Well done, it's sad to know that many complain in the forum, but few actually try to solve the problems.

Personally I've tried countless times and in many different ways to get results from THQ Nordic about the many bugs and missing updates to their games on GOG, not to mention the broken achievements that are an exorbitant number and they have never fixed, but unfortunately I got almost the same useless answers.

I'd like to point out that they also have an official Discord server where they reply to reports, but unfortunately always with useless answers that postpone the fixes to an imaginary future:
https://discord.gg/thqnordic

If more people asked the same thing there, maybe we might be able to get some reaction, because it'd be a public place where their misbehavior would be exposed.
Alexim: Well done, it's sad to know that many complain in the forum, but few actually try to solve the problems.

Personally I've tried countless times and in many different ways to get results from THQ Nordic about the many bugs and missing updates to their games on GOG, not to mention the broken achievements that are an exorbitant number and they have never fixed, but unfortunately I got almost the same useless answers.

I'd like to point out that they also have an official Discord server where they reply to reports, but unfortunately always with useless answers that postpone the fixes to an imaginary future:

If more people asked the same thing there, maybe we might be able to get some reaction, because it'd be a public place where their misbehavior would be exposed.
I don't know, I am just getting fucking sick and tired of this same old song and dance. Wish more would feel the same, holding some feet to the fire and make some noise. I mean we as users/customers are getting ripped off by this bs corporate behavior. When is enough, finally enough?
Alexim: Well done, it's sad to know that many complain in the forum, but few actually try to solve the problems.

EnforcerSunWoo: I don't know, I am just getting fucking sick and tired of this same old song and dance. Wish more would feel the same, holding some feet to the fire and make some noise. I mean we as users/customers are getting ripped off by this bs corporate behavior. When is enough, finally enough?
I have no idea, the only real success I remember was the revolt against tinyBuild, which was always releasing incomplete products on GOG, except that now it started to do the same thing again undisturbed, so it didn't last long.
high rated
Alexim: I have no idea, the only real success I remember was the revolt against tinyBuild, which was always releasing incomplete products on GOG, except that now it started to do the same thing again undisturbed, so it didn't last long.
Which is the sad state of what this store front is becoming. GOG doesn't care enough to follow through with these publishers to make sure that their customers are being treated right. While it isn't their main job to force parity, it starts to look bad when support for a good number of titles is dropped, like what is going on here. What is the point of buying much of anything when you have no idea if you're going to be left with a broken product that could be updated but never will be because the publisher decided it is not worthwhile to do so? I can only imagine that they would rather tell most of us to fuck off if they could because they already have our money.
Terraria - has no Galaxy achievements. Steam has them.