It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

_Auster_: I just asked about this on their Discord server. Hopefully, I get answered.
Any word? :(
Just for information: "Death and Taxes" just got a "Halloween Update" on itch.io. So far I could not see this being mentioned in the "what did just update" thread here on GOG.
_Auster_: I just asked about this on their Discord server. Hopefully, I get answered.
personthingy: Any word? :(
Nothing, sorry =/
MarkoH01: Just for information: "Death and Taxes" just got a "Halloween Update" on itch.io. So far I could not see this being mentioned in the "what did just update" thread here on GOG.
Galaxy: 1.2.0 (2020-10-29) Win+Mac
Offline installers ofc delayed

itch already got a hotfix v1.2.1

EDIT
updated
Post edited October 30, 2020 by JackknifeJohnson
high rated
Kingdom Rush Frontiers on GOG is still at old 1.4.4 version (released in 2016) but steam version is 3.2.20 (released in 2019).
Post edited October 30, 2020 by ChrisGriffin
Swag and Sorcery has been up to date since August (GOG ver 1.53), could someone update the spread sheet.
high rated
This one hurts...

Dusk

Steam version got an update a couple of days ago, gog version is still dated 2019-11-25. Both versions carry the version number 1.5 in the main menu, for whatever reason.

Worse still, there's a distinct possibility that even when the update hits on gog eventually, we might miss out on special Halloween-themed seasonal redressing of the levels. See screenshots for comparison between the current Steam and gog Galaxy versions:

Steam
Gog Galaxy

Sad.
Post edited November 04, 2020 by fronzelneekburm
King's Bounty: Crossworlds GOTY:

The original Armored Princess campaign is not available in the Russian version.

It turned out that GOG have known about this problem for more than 4 years, but they still haven't done anything about it and suggest Russian-speaking customers to modify the game files to access this campaign instead of contacting 1C and asking them to provide a fixed build.

If someone has experience of contacting 1C about their games on GOG, please tell me how to correctly pass this information on to them?

From what I've heard, 1C Publishing EU is the right place. At least it was 1C EU who recently fixed King's Bounty: The Legend, which has also been broken on GOG for years, and GOG also suggested to modify the game files (replace executables) to bypass the bug instead of asking 1C to provide a new build.
personthingy: snip
_Auster_: snip
Just saw this thread again, I also asked about the DLC's for Monster Camp.
Original post here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_monster_prom_2_monster_camp_88c9a/post11

Reply via mail by Beautiful Glitch from November 2nd, 2020:
-------------------------------
Hi!

We're discussing it with GOG to see if we can sell them there.
It's still too soon to be sure.

Best regards,

J. Quijano

Nothing new since then.

high rated
Shadowrun returns deluxe content has been added
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_shadowrun_trilogy_ad71a/post61

https://www.gog.com/game/shadowrun_returns_deluxe_dlc
Post edited November 05, 2020 by armedready
_Auster_: snip
Midoryu: Just saw this thread again, I also asked about the DLC's for Monster Camp.
Original post here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_monster_prom_2_monster_camp_88c9a/post11

Reply via mail by Beautiful Glitch from November 2nd, 2020:
Hi!

We're discussing it with GOG to see if we can sell them there.
It's still too soon to be sure.

Best regards,

J. Quijano

Nothing new since then.

On another subject, I sent an email to the developer/s of To The Moon and Finding Paradise regarding their missing contents in those games, while also making sure he/she/they'd know other people know about it (such as in this thread). Hopefully that ensures the dev/s notice, and I'll message back if I receive any replies.

Also, regarding Freebird Games, the dev/s of To The Moon and Finding Paradise, I just noticed their other game, A Bird Story, is missing the paid soundtrack DLC.
Post edited November 06, 2020 by _Auster_
Terminator: Resistance has received a major update on Steam yesterday "Infiltrator Mode". Has there been any word on it arriving here?
high rated
The soundtrack for The Darkside Detective is now available on GOG.
thraxman: Terminator: Resistance has received a major update on Steam yesterday "Infiltrator Mode". Has there been any word on it arriving here?
Let's hope so, usually it takes some days (depending on dev/publisher) to arrive on gog but we should keep an eye on it (the same holds for the free Zero Day Exploit Comic dlc that was granted to steam users).
omega64: From the forum threads linked doesn't seem like it.
MarkoH01: Then I will try it.
Did the devs say anything?
Post edited November 06, 2020 by bluethief