It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Arx Fatalis now has language parity with Steam.
tfishell: Good point. Nevertheless we are pretty powerless to do anything I think.
MarkoH01: No, we aren't, We can talk to the devs and tell them how we think. If they don't listen we can and should refund the game. This imo is not an abuse of the refund system it's the result of GOG not DEMANDING what their customers paid for.
I meant about the marketshare / increasing the consumer base so GOG has more leverage.
MarkoH01: No, we aren't, We can talk to the devs and tell them how we think. If they don't listen we can and should refund the game. This imo is not an abuse of the refund system it's the result of GOG not DEMANDING what their customers paid for.
tfishell: I meant about the marketshare / increasing the consumer base so GOG has more leverage.
Ah yes, that is true. We can just continue to support GOG and recommend it to others. Both things we probably already are doing :)
Grargar: Arx Fatalis now has language parity with Steam.
But unfortunately it's still doesn't have regional pricing parity with Steam, just like many other oldies that Bethesda now owns (classic Doom, Fallout, Quake and Wolfenstein games).

GOG doesn't do anythig with this issue for many years, and Bethesda doesn't respond to such questions from mere mortals (customers).

Meanwhile, all recent Bethesda releases on GOG (including Prey) have no problems with regional pricing.
Darksiders III Digital Extras (DLC) -- The GOG version has the soundtrack in MP3 format only, whereas the Steam version has the soundtrack in MP3, FLAC, and WAV formats.
Hi guys,

The Darkest Dungeon's DLC "BUTCHER CIRCUS" that adds PVP is steam only : https://www.darkestdungeon.com/introducing-the-butchers-circus/
low rated
Orkhepaj: You can try that , it would just show devs that gog store is not only small but volatile .
rjbuffchix: That would just show me that it's actually such devs who are not only small but volatile.
There are.
But result is gog remains small and other devs wont care about gog release as it is too small to matter.
cmclout: Darksiders III Digital Extras (DLC) -- The GOG version has the soundtrack in MP3 format only, whereas the Steam version has the soundtrack in MP3, FLAC, and WAV formats.
Are there anybody who still uses WAV?
Post edited May 29, 2020 by Orkhepaj
high rated
cmclout: Darksiders III Digital Extras (DLC) -- The GOG version has the soundtrack in MP3 format only, whereas the Steam version has the soundtrack in MP3, FLAC, and WAV formats.
Orkhepaj: Are there anybody who still uses WAV?
WAV is good for when you're doing work with the actual audio files, rather than just listening to them. For example, if you're going to use a program like Audacity or Ardour, it's easier to work with .wav files than to work with files that are already compressed, as if they're compressed, they need to be decompressed before use.

wav files are also useful for short audio clips that need to be played quickly and where compression isn't worth it, like sound effects in games. Playing a mp3 or flac file requires decompression, which takes some time and CPU resources; when you're trying to play a sound effect that's less than a second in duration, this does not make sense.

(You *can* convert between WAV and other formats, but that takes time and CPU resources, and there's no way to get back the data lost from a conversion to a lossy format like MP3 or OGG.)
Grargar: Arx Fatalis now has language parity with Steam.
Nice! Finally I can play again the version I first played years and years ago.
low rated
Orkhepaj: Are there anybody who still uses WAV?
dtgreene: WAV is good for when you're doing work with the actual audio files, rather than just listening to them. For example, if you're going to use a program like Audacity or Ardour, it's easier to work with .wav files than to work with files that are already compressed, as if they're compressed, they need to be decompressed before use.

wav files are also useful for short audio clips that need to be played quickly and where compression isn't worth it, like sound effects in games. Playing a mp3 or flac file requires decompression, which takes some time and CPU resources; when you're trying to play a sound effect that's less than a second in duration, this does not make sense.

(You *can* convert between WAV and other formats, but that takes time and CPU resources, and there's no way to get back the data lost from a conversion to a lossy format like MP3 or OGG.)
Yeah I get that but why would an average user need them? And these music are probably copyrighted anyway.
Imho it doesnt worth the extra download and space just to have wav. If someone needs it I bet it could be converted from FLAC easily or even from MP3 who cares if it differs from the original WAV so minisculely nobody can hear the difference.
pe7ouill3: Hi guys,

The Darkest Dungeon's DLC "BUTCHER CIRCUS" that adds PVP is steam only : https://www.darkestdungeon.com/introducing-the-butchers-circus/
Ah it's out? Yeah, I was aware of this. basically PvP even getting to platforms other than Windows/Steam was a maybe.
Will be added in the next round.
Edit:
Arx Fatalis

Added:
Prey
Darkest Dungeon
Knightin'+

Removed:

Candleman
Post edited May 29, 2020 by omega64
omega64: Removed:
Candleman
So they added the OST and kept their promise that they'll look into it? Great - I knew these were nice people. I'll have to write a "thank you" e-mail to my contact :)
omega64: Removed:
Candleman
MarkoH01: So they added the OST and kept their promise that they'll look into it? Great - I knew these were nice people. I'll have to write a "thank you" e-mail to my contact :)
So they did.
high rated
Dying Light got the extras (novella, 3D printer models, soundtrack, artbook and wallpapers).
According to a forum user Cat Quest 2 Is missing an important update for months now. Can anyone that owns the game confirm if that is true?

https://www.gog.com/forum/cat_quest/update_for_cat_quest_ii