It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Kyousuke.: Duh. Did they ask GOG support for help? It seems like they can't handle/something went wrong with the GOG devkit, and while many devs are used with steamworks devkit, I've heard that GOG support on that regard is way better than steamworks one.
That's not what they menat when they were saying "it did not work". Apparently it's not easy to transfer the DLC to GOG because of some technical issues never clearly explained (see attachment).

And here is what they replied to me when I asked about the missing update:

"Do you have the same issue on GOG??
Please check your game before to say that you need update!
You are getting with issue, but you have not this issue.
The GOG build is separate build with its own code and fixes. It is not the same same as Steam build.
We fixed a lot of things in GOG build and did not fix it in Steam build
If you get bug or any other issue, you can write us and we will fix it
Our email support@elladagames.com"

To be honest: I don't expect them to deliver anything else to GOG than stupid excuses ...
Attachments:
dlc.jpg (54 Kb)
What? Why would gog build be different than steams other than the steam/gog drm added?
Kyousuke.: But along the main offedenrs, isn't nuclear throne on par with Niffelheim? I remember the game not getting updates AND new content/QoL features.
"Nuclear Throne" was updated to version 99 a few months ago. We are on content on par with Steam, but still lack the Online-Features. Since I can live without online-stuff, that is okay for me.
Post edited June 07, 2020 by Anime-BlackWolf
My GOG region is not set to Japan, so perhaps someone there could confirm, but both Life is Strange games also appear to be missing some free DLCs that add Japanese language options (text & audio).

The one for the first game is sort of region-locked (you cannot view it in the steam store outside of Japan, but if you own the game, you can still add it to your account because it has no cost/doesn't need to be purchased). I don't own the other games in the series, but I assume they work similarly.

Life is Strange™ - Japanese Language Pack:
https://steamdb.info/app/425570/

Life is Strange: Before the Storm Japanese Language Pack:
https://steamdb.info/app/824500/

Before the Storm actually comes with a Japanese text option on GOG (which it doesn't on Steam according to its store page, it requires the DLC pack), although the first game does not. The GOG version of the first game can pick up save files/configuration from the Steam version, which causes a bit of an issue, because if the language is set to Japanese when you open the game it will be displaying all the text and menus in Portuguese.
emme: My GOG region is not set to Japan, so perhaps someone there could confirm, but both Life is Strange games also appear to be missing some free DLCs that add Japanese language options (text & audio).

The one for the first game is sort of region-locked (you cannot view it in the steam store outside of Japan, but if you own the game, you can still add it to your account because it has no cost/doesn't need to be purchased). I don't own the other games in the series, but I assume they work similarly.

Life is Strange™ - Japanese Language Pack:
https://steamdb.info/app/425570/

Life is Strange: Before the Storm Japanese Language Pack:
https://steamdb.info/app/824500/

Before the Storm actually comes with a Japanese text option on GOG (which it doesn't on Steam according to its store page, it requires the DLC pack), although the first game does not. The GOG version of the first game can pick up save files/configuration from the Steam version, which causes a bit of an issue, because if the language is set to Japanese when you open the game it will be displaying all the text and menus in Portuguese.
The offline installer for LiS is multi-lingual with the option to pick the language inside the options of the installer. There is no Japanese available. Since I doubt GOG would create a multi-language offline installer for the rest of the world and a special installer for Japan only it's unlikely imo that the Japanese DLC is included here.
Post edited June 07, 2020 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: That's not what they menat when they were saying "it did not work". Apparently it's not easy to transfer the DLC to GOG because of some technical issues never clearly explained (see attachment).

The GOG build is separate build with its own code and fixes. It is not the same same as Steam build.

To be honest: I don't expect them to deliver anything else to GOG than stupid excuses ...
I'm not sure if I should take that response for real or not (I'm talking about the quoted message, not the attachment), as I feel very very trolled this time around.

Putting aside bad development decisions, it's own code? really? Do they think that all gamers are ignorant? XD

I'll leave them the benefit of the doubt though, just to be fair.

As per the attachment, so their dlc are bascally standalone games? Mmmh...

Anime-BlackWolf: "Nuclear Throne" was updated to version 99 a few months ago. We are on content on par with Steam, but still lack the Online-Features. Since I can live without online-stuff, that is okay for me.
Oh I see, didn't know that, thank you.
Post edited June 08, 2020 by Kyousuke.
MarkoH01: That's not what they menat when they were saying "it did not work". Apparently it's not easy to transfer the DLC to GOG because of some technical issues never clearly explained (see attachment).

Kyousuke.: I'm not sure if I should take that response for real or not (I'm talking about the quoted message, not the attachment), as I feel very very trolled this time around.

Putting aside bad development decisions, it's own code? really? Do they think that all gamers are ignorant? XD

I'll leave them the benefit of the doubt though, just to be fair.

As per the attachment, so their dlc are bascally standalone games? Mmmh...
They don't seem very fluent in English, but maybe the GOG version doesn't really need the patches released on Steam, has anyone checked the changelogs?
Supreme Commander Gold and Supreme Commander 2 do not have online multiplayer.
Supreme Commander Gold does not have the 3603 beta patch.
And while it's not necessarily Steam's fault, the fan-revival patch and lobby FAF does not recognize the GOG version of the game, and so you can't play online that way either.
Alexim: They don't seem very fluent in English, but maybe the GOG version doesn't really need the patches released on Steam, has anyone checked the changelogs?
That's what they said when they were talking about bugs. They said that Steam had issues GOG never had ... BUT they also added additional language support (I guess it was Chinese) AND when they said to me that it is "just" this language I am missing out and I told them that others on GOG might be interested in getting this language as well they said that it would be an easy update and they will do it ... which they did not.
I'm really happy i never bought Niffelheim, the issues it had at launch really ticked me off and it seems i did the right thing avoiding it.

These devs goes on my shitlist of developers to avoid so thx for the rasing awareness about them. They are as shit as Pathea Games are or even Wolcen Studio who was here.
Post edited June 08, 2020 by ChrisGamer300
MarkoH01: Finally some good news. Dreadlocks the devs from Dex have replied about my question regarding the outdated version of the game in a kind and informative way:

"Hi Marko, we apologize for a late reply. yes, you’re right.
Update 7.0.0.0 was released just for Steam, because it was necessarily to update Steam API.
The update wasn’t contain a final version of all changes what we planned. The final version of the update will be release on all platforms in a few weeks as a new update. The main changes are non-English localizations.
Sincerely
Dreadlocks"
I think we can add this game to the "never be updated here"-staple as well. No more reactions from the devs, no more updates on Steam and there are infos flying around, that the developer went bankrupt. Fun times... :(

Another one for "the list". :(
Post edited June 08, 2020 by Anime-BlackWolf
Anime-BlackWolf: I think we can add this game to the "never be updated here"-staple as well. No more reactions from the devs, no more updates on Steam and there are infos flying around, that the developer went bankrupt. Fun times... :(

Another one for "the list". :(
I still just contacted them again anyway.
Wasteland 2 : no achievements and miss the new patch
Thunker: Wasteland 2 : no achievements and miss the new patch
Ehm ?
What patch ?
Eliza: missing soundtrack