It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
MolodyiGamer63: snip
+1 on living in a peaceful world, but the context of "2nd class citizens" is to note the release differences between Steam and GOG. Nothing at all relating to personal skill to the customers. The list is to better understand what consumers are getting into before they buy, which is especially helpful for those who want to a more 'definitive' experience between the two releases.
Aircraft Carrier Survival is missing the free DLC End of Harmony (Missions 1 & 2).

You can add Cyperbunk 2077 and CDPR on the list

In the latest version of the game (2.12) I've found a storyline bug.
In quest "Pickup" When you decide to take a shard from Meredith and pay with it for the Flathead without stripping the virus and decide to free brick through the quest (by turning-off the explosive, finding code, freeing and talking him), then at the end of the Pickup quest you talk first with Meredith, Jackie and lastly with Dexter. After that I saved and in the save file you can find string q003_brick_dead with value of 1.
So Brick dies after the quest is over anyway.

I've first found-out after I found his urn after the completion of The Heist and wanted to change the outcome, since I saved Brick afterall (some 7 hours of gaming later). Turns I cannot. I've reported this to CDPR support. When I asked when this bug will be repaired, I got this reply:

[i]Date 29.03.2024 16:11:09
Subject Re: #42809 - en - Cyberpunk 2077 - PC - GAMEPLAY - [2024-03-12 01:27]

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Currently the focus of our development team is on our upcoming projects. I recommend following our official channels for up-to-date info on our plans:

CD PROJEKT RED's website
Cyberpunk 2077's website
Cyberpunk 2077 on Twitter/X
Cyberpunk 2077 on Facebook
Cyberpunk 2077 on Threads

Best regards,
Cheesevendor

CD PROJEKT RED
TECHNICAL SUPPORT
support.cdprojektred.com
playgwent.com | thewitcher.com | cyberpunk.net
en.cdprojektred.com | cdprojekt.com | gog.com
CD PROJEKT SA | street Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warsaw, Poland[/i]

So, from the reply I can only conclude, that the famous CDPR does not care about its own bugs anymore, so any effort you put into future reporting is futile. I probably would say nothing if the bug was a one-time glitch, but this is a story line bug with repercussions further into the story (you lose Maelstrom merchant and Maelstrom member will hunt you in the streets).
As a consequence of this and their damned RedLauncher, my opinion on this developers is falling way down. CDPR is not better in any way than Ubisoft, EA and others.
high rated
I think you don't understand what this thread is about.

That thing you are reported is defenitely a bug.
But it is not belong here.
This thread about missing features\patches\DLC\etc in compare with other stores (steam mostly).
the Universim. second class game. The hotfix released at the beginning of March is still not available on gog. And even worse, all my messages that I left on the official discord never got a response, even ignored because respond to those posted after but not to mine. The studio seems to have abandoned the game on gog.
9th Dawn III is missing this update from February 2nd:

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1154850/view/4017842368455541615
high rated
Lucian_Galca: 9th Dawn III is missing this update from February 2nd:

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1154850/view/4017842368455541615
I just send an email to the dev to inform him, it's very possible that it's simply an oversight !
Post edited April 02, 2024 by Splatsch
Lukin86: the Universim. second class game. The hotfix released at the beginning of March is still not available on gog. And even worse, all my messages that I left on the official discord never got a response, even ignored because respond to those posted after but not to mine. The studio seems to have abandoned the game on gog.
It seems it is available now.

the_universim_1.0.0.46368_(71232)
Might want to keep an eye on Kenshi missing its 1.068 free camera/photo mode update. Though in this case, the fault may be on GOG screwing up the update release, and then rolling back to 1.065:

https://www.gog.com/forum/kenshi/latest_update_corrupted_my_game/post25
Lucian_Galca: Might want to keep an eye on Kenshi missing its 1.068 free camera/photo mode update. Though in this case, the fault may be on GOG screwing up the update release, and then rolling back to 1.065:

Not really second class. The latest version is still planned on gog in the future. But they put the old one back while waiting for the problem to be corrected. The new patch is available on galaxy while waiting on the beta channel. But they confirmed the patch will be released on the offline setup.
Looks like The Pegasus Expedition never got the February 1 hotfix
Post edited April 06, 2024 by Syphon72
Lucian_Galca: Might want to keep an eye on Kenshi missing its 1.068 free camera/photo mode update. Though in this case, the fault may be on GOG screwing up the update release, and then rolling back to 1.065:

Lukin86: Not really second class. The latest version is still planned on gog in the future. But they put the old one back while waiting for the problem to be corrected. The new patch is available on galaxy while waiting on the beta channel. But they confirmed the patch will be released on the offline setup.
Well, they need to fix it before the end of the month, otherwise i'll be refunding the game before GOG's 30 day refund period expires.
Lukin86: Not really second class. The latest version is still planned on gog in the future. But they put the old one back while waiting for the problem to be corrected. The new patch is available on galaxy while waiting on the beta channel. But they confirmed the patch will be released on the offline setup.
Lucian_Galca: Well, they need to fix it before the end of the month, otherwise i'll be refunding the game before GOG's 30 day refund period expires.
The studio has always provided the patches. This technical problem is the first time they have had it. Errors happen to everyone. Lofigames is currently working on it to correct the problem. It seems not only linked to the offline setup, the problem is a little more complex according to the devs on the discord and therefore will certainly take a little time to fix.
The deluxe edition content for Neptunia Sister v Sister. The Steam version has a standard/deluxe version of the game, but the GOG version does not. When Idea Factory was inquired about it, they had stated they had no plans at this time to "provide additional content" to the GOG version.
Maybe it's a skill issue, but the offline installer for Civilization IV appears to have been built wrong as a joke.