It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: They should have gone the opposite way and patching it into those other versions. I was a bit sad that they omitted that mode since it was the way I usually played these games.
neumi5694: Apparently - according to discord - people have been complaining about the missing filter mode, so maybe they'll add it.
It will never look like 3dfx Voodoo however, first of all the resolution is much higher and Voodoo didn't have as many colors (all cards up to the Voodoo5 only had 16 Bit colors).
But it would be nice nonetheless.
I simply want the option to make it look like the old GOG version which uses a Voodoo wrapper. I am sure nobody has any interest in seeing the game in a lower resolution just because the original voodoo version of the game could only be run in pretty low resolution.
MarkoH01: I simply want the option to make it look like the old GOG version which uses a Voodoo wrapper. I am sure nobody has any interest in seeing the game in a lower resolution just because the original voodoo version of the game could only be run in pretty low resolution.
Sure, if I wanted the original look (lower resolution and lesser color depth), then I would play the classic version in the first place.
MarkoH01: I simply want the option to make it look like the old GOG version which uses a Voodoo wrapper. I am sure nobody has any interest in seeing the game in a lower resolution just because the original voodoo version of the game could only be run in pretty low resolution.
neumi5694: Sure, if I wanted the original look (lower resolution and lesser color depth), then I would play the classic version in the first place.
I meant that I don't want a lowres Voodoo resolution but a "this is how you could play TR before the remaster with a simple voodoo emulator" resolution. The classic mode is software mode which again is something completely different.
Post edited February 29, 2024 by MarkoH01
MegisED: Tomb Raider 1-3 Remastered "more polished" on Epic Games Store, fans say

Soooo....... Something to keep an eye on?
It's already not: developers have reverted it back and working on the update.
Post edited March 01, 2024 by action_fan
This game is not complete, not on any platform. Guess they was rushing the release but at least it is more or less bug free with a lot of missing features that might slowly become added.
Battle Brothers' soundtrack still hasn't been updated with the tracks from the Blazing Deserts expansion.

Should be 39 tracks in total but:

35. Al-Anwar's Pride (Southerners)
36. The Gilders Eye
37. Snake Mountain (Beasts)
38. The Oasis
39. Battle of Ras Sanan (Southerners)

are still missing.
Post edited March 01, 2024 by Swedrami
surfer1260: Many don't buy the game since they are waiting for the dev to release the DLC on Gog;
the dev doesn't publish the DLC because many didn't buy the game.

This kind of circular causality creates bad feedback on both sides.

So, c'mon 1917 Studios, break this deadlock by bringing the DLC here!
The DLC has arrived.

Thank you 1917 Studios for listening to our reasonable arguments.
So far this "Incomplete thing" has still not been fixed. The CE of Opus should be the "most complete version" and as well, the most pricey one at full or reduced price. Basically comparable to the "Opus Bundle" on Steam.

I was checking the Collectors Edition on GoG and i found 2 files missing there:

OK OPUS: The Day We Found Earth - The Game
OK OPUS: The Day We Found Earth - Original Soundtrack
OK OPUS: Rocket of Whispers - The Game
OK OPUS: Rocket of Whispers - Original Soundtrack
OK OPUS: Rocket of Whispers - Official Artbook with Bonus World Map
OK OPUS: Echo of Starsong - Full Bloom Edition
OK OPUS: Echo of Starsong - Official Artbook
OK OPUS: Echo of Starsong - Official Game Script Vol.1
OK OPUS: Echo of Starsong - Official Game Script Vol.2
OK OPUS: Echo of Starsong - Complete Soundtrack Vol.1
OK OPUS: Echo of Starsong - Complete Soundtrack Vol.2

Missing OPUS: Echo of Starsong Arrangements - Forgotten Sounds
Missing OPUS: Rocket of Whispers: Prologue Original Soundtrack

Maybe someone have to tell them... most likely not on purpose.
Post edited March 01, 2024 by Xeshra
Cryptark is missing an update from October 2023 that adds Easy Mode and an option to disable screen shake.

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/344740/view/3734105911830145810
I feel so tired: I think Gord should be added to the list .

The Gog version is outdated .

Gord PC Patch 1.4
I feel so tired:
Not sure if past the grace period yet, but it's also missing the "The Alliance" content update released last week.
Once again, bringing Airship: Kingdoms Adrift to your attention.

The War Corvettes DLC is still steam-exclusive.
Also, on steam it also has Deluxe Edition, which includes Soundrtack and something called "ship skin 1". None of these seems to be available on GOG.
Gord got updated with the release of the new DLC.
Kingdoms and Castles finally got 121r4 on GOG but Steam version is already at 122r1 since Dec. 1st.
I was wondering why Beat Hazard 3 wasn't on GOG, then I saw this forum post:
https://www.gog.com/forum/beat_hazard_2/from_the_developer/post20

Apparently Beat Hazard 2 is outdated, it's missing languages and features.
Alexim: I was wondering why Beat Hazard 3 wasn't on GOG, then I saw this forum post:
https://www.gog.com/forum/beat_hazard_2/from_the_developer/post20

Apparently Beat Hazard 2 is outdated, it's missing languages and features.
Beat Hazard 2 has far worse problems than this
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/drm_on_gog_list_of_singleplayer_games_with_drm/post1190