It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

StrongSoldier: Mount and Blade 2 has no achievements on gog. They are added to steam.

Another developer who treats us like second class users.
They stated in the patch notes they are working on adding this for GOG. So it should be added at some point.
Edward_Carnby: AFAIK we have this update.
Well, we got our latest version on June 29 (after a year of getting nothing), so most likely is the version that got released on Steam 3 weeks before that. I doubt that we get anything 2 weaks earlier than the rest of the world.
But it's hard to tell, since I don't know the version number on Steam
Ours is 1.6.8151
Post edited October 27, 2022 by neumi5694
HertogJan: XIII - Remake
Edward_Carnby: AFAIK we have this update.
As I don't own the game, I can't tell.
Based upon gogdb.org the last update was on June 29, see the attached screenshot.
I highly doubt we receive updates 10 weeks before they're released on Steam or elsewhere.
The few reviews I checked were all dated September 13 or later.
If we had the update, I assume GOG would add Tower Five studio as developer on the game page.
Attachments:
gogdb.png (141 Kb)
Post edited October 27, 2022 by HertogJan
neumi5694: Well, we got our latest version on June 29 (after a year of getting nothing), so most likely is the version that got released on Steam 3 weeks before that. I doubt that we get anything 2 weaks earlier than the rest of the world.
But it's hard to tell, since I don't know the version number on Steam
Ours is 1.6.8151
Your past self wants a word with you:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread_part_2_the_search_for_more_updates/post281
HertogJan: As I don't own the game, I can't tell.
Based upon gogdb.org the last update was on June 29, see the attached screenshot.
I highly doubt we receive updates 10 weeks before they're released on Steam or elsewhere.
The few reviews I checked were all dated September 13 or later.
The changelog tab for the same version mentions 13 September as the date. So, one of those is wrong and based on the date of the "what did just update" post, I would wager that the 29 June is the wrong one.
Post edited October 27, 2022 by Grargar
Grargar: The changelog tab for the same version mentions 13 September as the date. So, one of those is wrong and based on the date of the "what did just update" post, I would wager that the 29 June is the wrong one.
I think you're right and the XIII Remake is indeed up-to-date here.
Both dates are right
The upload to GOG happened on June 29, the release of the offline installer happened on September 13.
https://www.gogdb.org/product/1169744036#builds

It would not be the first time that something got uploaded way before the offline installer or the game itself gets released. Star Trek Armada was updaded months before it got released.

But I think you are right. I forgot when the update installer was released. Given that it was the same date as the Steam version, it's very likely that it is indeed the same version.
It's very much possible that they didn't change a thing for two weeks and used them for testing (well, let's hope that this time they tested it).

Note2Self: Always check upload date AND release date.
neumi5694: Both dates are right
The upload to GOG happened on June 29, the release of the offline installer happened on September 13.
https://www.gogdb.org/product/1169744036#builds

It would not be the first time that something got uploaded way before the offline installer or the game itself gets released. Star Trek Armada was updaded months before it got released.

But I think you are right. I forgot when the update installer was released. Given that it was the same date as the Steam version, it's very likely that it is indeed the same version.
It's very much possible that they didn't change a thing for two weeks and used them for testing (well, let's hope that this time they tested it).

Note2Self: Always check upload date AND release date.
The reason I'm doubting the date mentioned on the builds tab, is because I have seen the same discrepancy before with Divinity: Enhanced Edition. According to the changelog, both the offline installer and the galaxy build were added at the same time, on 13 September. So, why a different date on the builds tab? Either it's wrong, or maybe it's an internal release date and not the actual one.
Post edited October 28, 2022 by Grargar
Grargar: Either it's wrong, or maybe it's an internal release date and not the actual one.
Well, not a release date at all, but the time the game got uploaded. I saw something like that several times alread, but forgot to check It doesn't matter anyway, I think you are right and it is the fixed version.

Edit: Wouldn't it be nice if devs uploaded a changelog along with their binaries ...
Post edited October 28, 2022 by neumi5694
Might be already in here but:

No Man's Sky

Especially if you are using the offline installer, there's plenty of stuff missing:

* No "Quicksilver missions" (Daily/Weekly Quests) - (The Quicksilver Store is nearly worthless for offline players. I made a mod as workaround, which adds quicksilver missions to the game: https://www.nexusmods.com/nomanssky/mods/1814)
* No nanite dailys in the nexus (but there are other ways of getting nanite at least)
* No derelict freighter cost reset (usually the freighter costs more, the more often you buy it at a day. But the next day its cheap again. Not so for offline players)
* No Multiplayer at all (Multiplayer is bound to Gog Galaxy, but technically not necessary)

If you are using Gog galaxy you are just facing one big thing:

* We recieve all updates later than all other PC (and part of the console) users.
AlpakaDream: Might be already in here but:

No Man's Sky

Especially if you are using the offline installer, there's plenty of stuff missing:

* No "Quicksilver missions" (Daily/Weekly Quests) - (The Quicksilver Store is nearly worthless for offline players. I made a mod as workaround, which adds quicksilver missions to the game: https://www.nexusmods.com/nomanssky/mods/1814)
* No nanite dailys in the nexus (but there are other ways of getting nanite at least)
* No derelict freighter cost reset (usually the freighter costs more, the more often you buy it at a day. But the next day its cheap again. Not so for offline players)
* No Multiplayer at all (Multiplayer is bound to Gog Galaxy, but technically not necessary)

If you are using Gog galaxy you are just facing one big thing:

* We recieve all updates later than all other PC (and part of the console) users.
As far as I know No Man's Sky is the same as it is on every other store therefore it does not belong here. The fact that we receive updates later than Steam is quite bormal since most devs are developing and testing on Steam before even uploading the new builds to other platforms.

No Man's Sky does belong however on another list on which it already is. See here.
Post edited November 03, 2022 by MarkoH01
Isn't the Gog version of Crossroads Inn Anniversary Edition way behind of the Steam version ?

According to the GOG Database the Gog version is 4.0.6d while the Steam version is 4.0.9c .
DD & Ji Ji: Isn't the Gog version of Crossroads Inn Anniversary Edition way behind of the Steam version ?

According to the GOG Database the Gog version is 4.0.6d while the Steam version is 4.0.9c .
Not necessarily. If only steam specific parts have been altered, then there would be no point in applying these changes to GOG. A look at the steam changelog since May 2021 would probably answer that question.
DD & Ji Ji: Isn't the Gog version of Crossroads Inn Anniversary Edition way behind of the Steam version ?

Yes, it's behind by at least half-a-year.
Add Thea 2 to the list.

Just like Thea 1 is missing "Coffee for Coding", Thea 2 is missing "Pizza for Devs".
Arthandas: Add Thea 2 to the list.

Just like Thea 1 is missing "Coffee for Coding", Thea 2 is missing "Pizza for Devs".
Those are essentially donation DLC's. Do they really belong in this list?