It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tyrrhia: This one's got a gamecard.

It's weird, it wasn't announced and it's not in the Upcoming tab, but it was in the game reel on the main page for some weird reason. It doesn't appear there any more, though. And you can't even search for it, thirdly weird.
I suspect GOG staff sometimes do this sort of thing just to play with us and amuse themselves seeing the reactions on the forums.
Ghorpm: I guess the game will be released within an hour :D I'm so happy!
DO BOJU, DO BOJU MOI LORDOWIE! (hopefuly GOG will spare us polish voiceover :-P)
Post edited July 07, 2016 by tburger
tburger: DO BOJU, DO BOJU MOI LORDOWIE! (hopefuly GOG will spare us polish voiceover :-P)
I guess you remember this box cover as well then ;-)
tburger: DO BOJU, DO BOJU MOI LORDOWIE! (hopefuly GOG will spare us polish voiceover :-P)
zeffyr: I guess you remember this box cover as well then ;-)
Right, I do :-P
So where the hell are Oblivion, Fallout NV, Dead Space, Crysis etc!? Too many weird games lately...
russellskanne: So where the hell are Oblivion, Fallout NV, Dead Space, Crysis etc!?
Every time a forumite asks about their releases they will be delayed even further. =P
Post edited July 07, 2016 by mistermumbles
russellskanne: So where the hell are Oblivion, Fallout NV, Dead Space, Crysis etc!? Too many weird games lately...
I wouldn't count on Oblivion or New Vegas releasing earlier than August when QuakeCon happens, that's my guess. As for the others? I don't know, maybe Fall would be a good guess?
mistermumbles: Every time a forumite thinks about their releases they will be delayed even further. =P
Fixed.
I still waiting for Titan Quest...It is some realise date on gog?
We got Slime Rancher and Black Moon Chron. That's pretty cool to me. They're no Oblivion or SWAT 4 or anything like that, but I think GOG knows that title like Slime will sell far worse than SWAT 4. :P It's just a week of getting more games in the catalog to help expand.
russellskanne: So where the hell are Oblivion, Fallout NV, Dead Space, Crysis etc!? Too many weird games lately...
OBLIVION!!!11!
fortune_p_dawg: OBLIVION!!!11!
Dawg what's OBLIVION!!!11! ?
X-com: Dawg what's OBLIVION!!!11! ?
not currently here is what it is.

:-(
Oh come on! It's not that bad! I still have the polish version and I love it the way it is :D It's one of the most original localization I own.
X-com: Dawg what's OBLIVION!!!11! ?
It's a stuff as dreams are made on.