It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mistermumbles: Every time a forumite asks about their releases they will be delayed even further. =P
Hey, I'm shutting up, ain't I?
low rated
haydenaurion: I wouldn't count on Oblivion or New Vegas releasing earlier than August when QuakeCon happens, that's my guess. As for the others? I don't know, maybe Fall would be a good guess?
that makes sense to me.
fortune_p_dawg: OBLIVION!!!11!
X-com: Dawg what's OBLIVION!!!11! ?
It's the one that was released after OBLIVION!!!10! I guess, or else it's a version of Oblivion, published by Spinal Tap.
Why are people even asking for Oblivion? That game was legitimately bad. Amazing stuff at the time, but c'mon. Skyrim was a much better iteration of that concept, and there's a revised version of it coming out later this year. Let's clamor for that, instead.
Post edited July 08, 2016 by Chacranajxy
Tyrrhia: This one's got a gamecard.

It's weird, it wasn't announced and it's not in the Upcoming tab, but it was in the game reel on the main page for some weird reason. It doesn't appear there any more, though. And you can't even search for it, thirdly weird.
karnak1: I suspect GOG staff sometimes do this sort of thing just to play with us and amuse themselves seeing the reactions on the forums.
Judas is well-known for doing these sadistic pleasures...
Chacranajxy: Why are people even asking for Oblivion? That game was legitimately bad. Amazing stuff at the time, but c'mon. Skyrim was a much better iteration of that concept, and there's a revised version of it coming out later this year. Let's clamor for that, instead.
Personally, I'd like a skyrim to come here that's compatible with the skyrim mods that exist now.

"That game was legitimately bad. Amazing stuff at the time, but c'mon."

Funny, I have heard some say that about Morrowind. I'd buy Oblivion, Just like I'd buy almost anything from id or Bethesda if they bring it here.
Post edited July 08, 2016 by Rusty_Gunn
blakstar: It's the one that was released after OBLIVION!!!10! I guess, or else it's a version of Oblivion, published by Spinal Tap.
No, no, it's this song, one of my faves
The first four were true, so yeah, I'll go with the rest of this.
Dartpaw86: The first four were true, so yeah, I'll go with the rest of this.
Actually, eight of those have released or are confirmed to be released here:
Balrum, Black Moon Chronicles, Broforce, Even the Ocean, Factorio, Obduction, Ori, Tyranny
Hmm, we need Dead Space. Now!
Silverhawk170485: Hmm, we need Dead Space. Now!
It would be great to see Dead Space without all the DRM nonsense!
I'll believe it when I see it. From that list of EA titles, though, I'd absolutely be in for Crysis, Crysis Warhead, Dead Space, Mirror's Edge, and Dragon Age: Origins. But that's a lot of games I really want to have DRM-free copies of, and that's why I don't believe it'll actually happen.
I definitely think these are coming in time. They're likely timed releases, because well... I guess they don't want to blow their whole load all at once. But I hate to think those support pages were created for nothing.
fortune_p_dawg: I definitely think these are coming in time. They're likely timed releases, because well... I guess they don't want to blow their whole load all at once. But I hate to think those support pages were created for nothing.
You mean... there's a chance Oblivion won't come? :(

:(

karnak1: You mean... there's a chance Oblivion won't come? :(

Patience, friend. All roads lead to GoG.