It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Aslaat: According to the Homepage, Northgard is coming.
that's cool. :) what you saw is gone now though, it seems

I wonder if the multiplayer will be intact via Galaxy or gutted, hopefully it'll be intact to some extent
Good spotting! I was eyeing it for quite some time now and few times I was close to purchasing it on Steam. I'm glad my patience paid off! :-D
Even though it might not happen. I still hope Nier Automata get a release here on gog.
Good catch! I was disappointed when we learned the game would not be here, glad they changed their mind.
high rated
New company in the catalog: Out of the Blue for Call Of The Sea:
Call of the Sea is a first-person adventure puzzle game set in the 1930s that tells the story of Norah, a woman on the trail of her missing husband’s expedition.

The search takes place on a strange but beautiful island in the South Pacific, filled with secrets waiting to be unearthed. It is an otherworldly tale of mystery, adventure, and self-discovery.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Out of the Blue for Call Of The Sea:

Call of the Sea is a first-person adventure puzzle game set in the 1930s that tells the story of Norah, a woman on the trail of her missing husband’s expedition.

The search takes place on a strange but beautiful island in the South Pacific, filled with secrets waiting to be unearthed. It is an otherworldly tale of mystery, adventure, and self-discovery.
The-Business:
Not exclusive to M$' storefront and the new Box after all then, nice.
high rated
Westmark Manor will be available on June 18th here on GOG (and that other store) according to the trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GveLqS4yfQ
seppelfred: Westmark Manor will be available on June 18th here on GOG (and that other store) according to the trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GveLqS4yfQ
Very reminiscent of the old parts of Alone in the Dark
high rated
New company combination in the catalog: Atmos Games, Serenity Forge for Neversong and/or Once Upon A Coma
high rated
SKYHILL: Black Mist
release date: May 28 (PC)
The official trailer contains GOG’s logo (at the end):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UofpKIwH7_o
New company/developer combination in the catalog: Bugbyte Ltd., Paul Zimmerman. Is Space Haven (but we are also missing Battlevoid: Sector Siege) as Early Access release today according to their homepage.
The Earth is dying, ravaged by decades of calamity. As humanity abandons its burning homeworld, you and your crew are among the privileged few with access to a temporary haven and a chance at survival. Build your ship and gather your crew to carry you between the stars. Choose whether you’ll be heroes or villains as you struggle to survive, or watch your ship become a tomb for other, more successful crews to loot. Whatever happens, it is up to you to chart your course.

Build spaceships tile by tile, create optimal gas conditions, manage the needs and moods of their crew, encounter other space-faring groups, and explore the universe in this spaceship colony sim.

Space Haven combines the emergent story telling components of RimWorld with a tile-based gas-simulation system seen in Oxygen Not Included. Other inspirations are Spacebase DF-9 and Dwarf Fortress.

ROLE PLAY

Survive your own way. Choose to act like a pirate, slave trader, alien hunter or a force for good. Want to be a pirate and attack and steal from anyone you meet? Maybe you want to be a slave trader and capture crew members from other factions and sell them on the market? You could be a notorious alien hunter, fighting aliens aboard derelict ships and scavenging their meat. Or perhaps you’re the good guy fighting pirates and helping civilians? Space Haven aims to give you the freedom to role play.

The game's site also has more information on:

DESIGN AND BUILD
SIMULATED GAS SYSTEM
DEEP CHARACTERIZATION
MISSIONS
CREW COMBAT
SHIP-TO-SHIP COMBAT
HEALTH MODELING
The-Business: Space Haven
Yep, it is.

https://www.gog.com/game/space_haven
The-Business: Space Haven
Edward_Carnby: Yep, it is.

https://www.gog.com/game/space_haven
The developer has already sent GOG keys to Kickstarter backers :-D
Post edited May 21, 2020 by zeffyr
high rated
All the Mafia games are on promotion today. Without any sort of official announcement. Don't know if there's any connection to the release of the new "definitive" editions or anything (the games aren't on promotion on steam right now).
karnak1: All the Mafia games are on promotion today. Without any sort of official announcement. Don't know if there's any connection to the release of the new "definitive" editions or anything (the games aren't on promotion on steam right now).
yup, just noticed that. i wonder if we'll get the cleaned up version of mafia 2.