It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
The developer of Monster Train, which released today on Steam, says that a GOG version is coming soon.

Source: https://steamcommunity.com/app/1102190/discussions/0/1755780148304851504/#c2254560552292924504
high rated
New company combo in the catalog: One More Level, 3D Realms, Slipgate Ironworks™ for GhostRunner
Post edited May 22, 2020 by The-Business
The-Business: New company combo in the catalog: One More Level, 3D Realms, Slipgate Ironworks™ fo GhostRunner
That's a good news if it's confirmed, the video I saw of it looks interesting. I hope it means we will also get the demo released here.
Still no signs of Bloodwych to come here?
Maxvorstadt: Still no signs of Bloodwych to come here?
Still no signs, yes.
But again - hopefully GoG is just saving it (along with something like Phantasie, for example) for a future (end-of-the-year?) classics bundle release, like they did in December 2019. Or that second round of dungeon crawlers, old and new, alongside Dungeon Master, Aeon of Sands - The Trail, Das Geisterschiff, Der Geisterturm, Ruzar- The Life Stone, The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians, etc.
Post edited May 22, 2020 by Swedrami
Maxvorstadt: Still no signs of Bloodwych to come here?
Swedrami: Still no signs, yes.
But again - hopefully GoG is just saving it (along with something like Phantasie, for example) for a future (end-of-the-year?) classics bundle release, like they did in December 2019. Or that second round of dungeon crawlers, old and new, alongside Dungeon Master, Aeon of Sands - The Trail, Das Geisterschiff, Der Geisterturm, Ruzar- The Life Stone, The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians, etc.
Das Geisterschiff? Doesn`t really sound like a Dungeon Crawler, more like a point and click adventure.
Swedrami: Still no signs, yes.
Maxvorstadt: Das Geisterschiff? Doesn`t really sound like a Dungeon Crawler, more like a point and click adventure.
May not sound like it but it and the sequel Der Geisterturm are dungeon crawlers alright. Nothing that reinvents the wheel or something, but solid entries in the genre. They also have this unique minimalistic and clean vector graphics design approach going on. Soundtrack is appropriately fitting too:

Das Geisterschiff Demo Gameplay
Der Geisterturm Pre-Pre-Pre-Alpha Gameplay
Maxvorstadt: Das Geisterschiff? Doesn`t really sound like a Dungeon Crawler, more like a point and click adventure.
Swedrami: May not sound like it but it and the sequel Der Geisterturm are dungeon crawlers alright. Nothing that reinvents the wheel or something, but solid entries in the genre. They also have this unique minimalistic and clean vector graphics design approach going on. Soundtrack is appropriately fitting too:

Uh, that looks weird. The whole game in only one colour? And the sequel is the same, but blue instead of red?
So no Maneater? That game looks so cool.
Post edited May 22, 2020 by ASHLIIN
Swedrami: May not sound like it but it and the sequel Der Geisterturm are dungeon crawlers alright. Nothing that reinvents the wheel or something, but solid entries in the genre. They also have this unique minimalistic and clean vector graphics design approach going on. Soundtrack is appropriately fitting too:

Maxvorstadt: Uh, that looks weird. The whole game in only one colour? And the sequel is the same, but blue instead of red?
Yes, but you make it sound like that's a problem?
Don't know if an homage was the dev's intention, but that's how dungeon crawlers looked like end of the 70s/start of the 80s. Like Richard Garriott's Akalabeth: World of Doom. And then it was just black and white, imagine that.

ASHLIIN: So no Maneater? That game looks so cool.
I guess you missed one of the last two PC Gaming shows during either E3 2018 or E3 2019, where it was announced as an exclusive to Tim Swiney's Exclusivity Boutique.
It's also Tripwire Interactive who don't seem to give a toss when it comes to releasing DRM-free.
Post edited May 22, 2020 by Swedrami
high rated
Ron Gilbert said that Delores: A Thimbleweed Park Mini-Adventure will be here.
Maxvorstadt: Uh, that looks weird. The whole game in only one colour? And the sequel is the same, but blue instead of red?
Swedrami: Yes, but you make it sound like that's a problem?
Don't know if an homage was the dev's intention, but that's how dungeon crawlers looked like end of the 70s/start of the 80s. Like Richard Garriott's Akalabeth: World of Doom. And then it was just black and white, imagine that.

ASHLIIN: So no Maneater? That game looks so cool.
Swedrami: I guess you missed one of the last two PC Gaming shows during either E3 2018 or E3 2019, where it was announced as an exclusive to Tim Swiney's Exclusivity Boutique.
It's also Tripwire Interactive who don't seem to give a toss when it comes to releasing DRM-free.
They dont want us to enjoy a dmr free sharky :(
well their loss
Swedrami: But again - hopefully GoG is just saving it (along with something like Phantasie, for example) for a future (end-of-the-year?) classics bundle release, like they did in December 2019. Or that second round of dungeon crawlers, old and new, alongside Dungeon Master, Aeon of Sands - The Trail, Das Geisterschiff, Der Geisterturm, Ruzar- The Life Stone, The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians, etc.
GOG rejected "Aeon of Sands - The Trail": https://steamcommunity.com/app/907820/discussions/0/2791563692141866558/

If you want the game, buy it on Steam and DO NOT WAIT until GOG rejects their own rejections of the past. Aeon does not need the Steam client to run, that's why it's DRM free for me.
Swedrami: But again - hopefully GoG is just saving it (along with something like Phantasie, for example) for a future (end-of-the-year?) classics bundle release, like they did in December 2019. Or that second round of dungeon crawlers, old and new, alongside Dungeon Master, Aeon of Sands - The Trail, Das Geisterschiff, Der Geisterturm, Ruzar- The Life Stone, The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians, etc.
Jan.Teubel: GOG rejected "Aeon of Sands - The Trail": https://steamcommunity.com/app/907820/discussions/0/2791563692141866558/

If you want the game, buy it on Steam and DO NOT WAIT until GOG rejects their own rejections of the past. Aeon does not need the Steam client to run, that's why it's DRM free for me.
Hmmm... Retro-styled through and through dungeon crawler in post-apocalyptic world with a map where you can leave your own notes. I miss this feature since the days of Morrowind.
Jan.Teubel: If you want the game, buy it on Steam and DO NOT WAIT until GOG rejects their own rejections of the past.
... or you could add your vote to the wishlist entry. GOG's curation process is weird as hell sometimes, I'll give you that. I will totally buy this game if we ever get it here and I think it would appeal to a lot of old-school RPG enthusiasts.