It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tfishell: Skyriiiiimmmmm!!!!1111!!!!11
fortune_p_dawg: SKYRIM!!1!!@!2!
Dude you've been waiting for so long here lol. I really hope we get it, just for you.
pkk234: Dude you've been waiting for so long here lol. I really hope we get it, just for you.
To be fair, he was waiting for Oblivion as well.
high rated
New company in the catalog: Awaken Realms Digital
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Awaken Realms Digital
Tainted Grail - I have it on my wishlist.
pkk234: Dude you've been waiting for so long here lol. I really hope we get it, just for you.
Mafwek: To be fair, he was waiting for Oblivion as well.
i wait beyond the flow of time.
BeatriceElysia: Tainted Grail - I have it on my wishlist.
I called it!
Post edited May 13, 2020 by BeatriceElysia
Huh? Wait what?

SKYRIIIIIM!!!11

... Ok, now let me check why everyone is yelling Skyrim at the beginning of that page.
fortune_p_dawg: SKYRIM!!1!!@!2!
IFW: I don't think there are many Batcaves in Skyrim, unlike say Batman :)
it's all good. i like batman too. :D
Still no Dungeon Master series news yet?
high rated
Shantae and the Seven Sirens
According to https://www.theouterhaven.net/2020/05/shantae-and-the-seven-sirens-to-release-on-steam-and-gog/
... was an Apple Arcade exclusive title. That all ends once May 28 arrives, and the title will be made available for other platforms. Which includes the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and the PC.
...we reached out to Wayforward Technologies to see if they’d spill the beans. Luckily for all of us, they were more than forthcoming with the information. When the title is released on May 28th, the PC version will be made available on both Steam and GOG.
high rated
Danger Scavenger is coming to GOG on June 17th:
https://www.gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/362905/Danger_Scavenger__a_fastpaced_action_cyberpunkthemed_roguelike_skyline_crawler__will_launch_on_PC_June_17th_this_year_Free_demo_now_available.php

Mafwek: Any hints about major AAA release this week?
GOG has gotten very good at hiding upcoming releases, though I haven't given up. :) Probably the most interesting development was this one mentioned by the scene group PLAZA about how Galaxy is integrated for the recent Mankind Divided release on GOG:
"Square Enix/eidos gave GOG the unprotected binary but they left all the Steam stuff intact, probably because Square Enix didn't want to waste any of that sweet MTX money on dev work. So GOG had to add a platform bridge called Ghost to the game. It's a wrapper that translates the Steam calls and redirects them to GOG Galaxy so the DLC gets unlocked."
Since Warner Bros, 2K, Bethesda, and now Square Enix have been releasing stuff recently, I think it's safe to say that any single-player focused games from these companies are likely to appear, thanks to GOG's Ghost wrapper. I would count on the likes of Mad Max, Shadow of Mordor, Sleeping Dogs, Just Cause series, and recent Tomb Raider titles showing up here down the line.
It's games with significant modding functionality, or multi-player features and content like Borderlands or modern Mortal Kombat that are unlikely to appear for the time being. Unless GOG manages to come up with another solution regarding multi-player and modding, we'll be missing out on those or seeing cut versions here. I suspect GOG is working on something, and that maybe would explain the delay for Civ V?
SCPM: GOG has gotten very good at hiding upcoming releases, though I haven't given up. :) Probably the most interesting development was this one mentioned by the scene group PLAZA about how Galaxy is integrated for the recent Mankind Divided release on GOG:
"Square Enix/eidos gave GOG the unprotected binary but they left all the Steam stuff intact, probably because Square Enix didn't want to waste any of that sweet MTX money on dev work. So GOG had to add a platform bridge called Ghost to the game. It's a wrapper that translates the Steam calls and redirects them to GOG Galaxy so the DLC gets unlocked."
Since Warner Bros, 2K, Bethesda, and now Square Enix have been releasing stuff recently, I think it's safe to say that any single-player focused games from these companies are likely to appear, thanks to GOG's Ghost wrapper. I would count on the likes of Mad Max, Shadow of Mordor, Sleeping Dogs, Just Cause series, and recent Tomb Raider titles showing up here down the line.
It's games with significant modding functionality, or multi-player features and content like Borderlands or modern Mortal Kombat that are unlikely to appear for the time being. Unless GOG manages to come up with another solution regarding multi-player and modding, we'll be missing out on those or seeing cut versions here. I suspect GOG is working on something, and that maybe would explain the delay for Civ V?
That would be awesome!
SCPM: ...
I hope so, and I assume at least the oldest stuff remains a safe bet (like TRLegend and Just Cause 1) since I assume they'd have little to no Steam stuff to worry about. I wonder what the hold-up could be on MK Trilogy as it's the most-desired MK game.
Loger13: Shantae and the Seven Sirens
According to https://www.theouterhaven.net/2020/05/shantae-and-the-seven-sirens-to-release-on-steam-and-gog/

... was an Apple Arcade exclusive title. That all ends once May 28 arrives, and the title will be made available for other platforms. Which includes the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and the PC.
...we reached out to Wayforward Technologies to see if they’d spill the beans. Luckily for all of us, they were more than forthcoming with the information. When the title is released on May 28th, the PC version will be made available on both Steam and GOG.
Loger13:
I only believe that when I see it
I really hope Octopath Traveler will come to GOG in the future if Square-Enix is planning on utilizing GOG's Ghost wrapper. I really want to see the game being released on the platform since I've played the game on both Switch and Steam.