It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Blackdrazon: i remember them being a part of the games that got delisted after (long story short) GOG's headquarters were moved and the contracts had to be revised? GOG said they simply couldn't reach some of the publishers when that happened. But they are some of the few games that didn't get re-signed, so maybe there was a bigger issue like you're describing?

If there is anyone you could talk to, it would be nice to see them again!
QuintSakugarne: I remember asking him previously and it was something like what you described, the contracts have to be revised, but they just hadn't gotten around to it or something like that.
He once said soon, but it's been months from that twitter now and also being busy. Probably were working on the game Midnight Sanctuary. Also isn't it a year soon since removal of recettear and chantelise? I bought recettear when it was on sale in 2015 november i believe and chantelise i grabbed before it was removed as a first time panic buy. Already beaten both games though not 100% completion.
QuintSakugarne: I remember asking him previously and it was something like what you described, the contracts have to be revised, but they just hadn't gotten around to it or something like that.
Fonzer: He once said soon, but it's been months from that twitter now and also being busy. Probably were working on the game Midnight Sanctuary. Also isn't it a year soon since removal of recettear and chantelise? I bought recettear when it was on sale in 2015 november i believe and chantelise i grabbed before it was removed as a first time panic buy. Already beaten both games though not 100% completion.
Yeah, tfishell from these forums has poked the devs on their twitter account a few times about getting those two back here, and every time, the reply has been along the lines of, "We're working on it..."
Fonzer: He once said soon, but it's been months from that twitter now and also being busy. Probably were working on the game Midnight Sanctuary. Also isn't it a year soon since removal of recettear and chantelise? I bought recettear when it was on sale in 2015 november i believe and chantelise i grabbed before it was removed as a first time panic buy. Already beaten both games though not 100% completion.
HunchBluntley: Yeah, tfishell from these forums has poked the devs on their twitter account a few times about getting those two back here, and every time, the reply has been along the lines of, "We're working on it..."
Carpe Fulgur unfortunately sorta works on Valve Time.
The sun will be setting on The Long Dark.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_long_dark_removal
PixelHunt: The sun will be setting on The Long Dark.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_long_dark_removal
Added to the count now that it's gone.
The long dark is a damn shame... That has so much potential, survival mode was amazing and the story while bumpy was getting fully revamped after season 3 and by 5 would have a full 30hour+ campaign PLUS survival to play with :(
OP count updated with <i>Industry Giant 2</i> and <i>Lula: The Sexy Empire</i> (and a couple other little details I though to add).
high rated
According to MaGog, Republique and its DLC were silently removed from the store yesterday.

- Republique
- Republique Deluxe Edition [Premium]
- Republique Deluxe Edition Upgrade [DLC]
MaxFulvus: According to MaGog, Republique and its DLC were silently removed from the store yesterday.

- Republique
I got the non-Deluxe in my library and the library card no longer have a pointer to the store page.
MaxFulvus: According to MaGog, Republique and its DLC were silently removed from the store yesterday.

- Republique
Thanks for the heads-up. OP updated.

- Republique
i always wanted teh deluxe edition of this
but it was always overpriced; overshadowed in sales by teh base gamie
sad tiems...
Yep, it's gone.

Bizarre.
Tales of Monkey Island and Back to the Future are gone from Steam. Guess it will happen on GOG soon.
yogsloth: Yep, it's gone.

Bizarre.
i am unhappy
I just wanna know, who has wiki-editing privileges around here and why have they left the 2018 slot unupdated for at least some weeks now?