It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dirtyharry50: I've been wondering about this one where I am a big fan of Bugbear's Flatout games. Do the cars handle similarly if you've played any of those?
MysterD: Hate to say this - never played any of the Flatouts.
Oh, noes! They are awesome, except the most recent one that wasn't made by Bugbear.

Well, thanks for getting back to me anyway. It's nice to read a good report about their most recent racer in any case.
Completed Torchlight. Pretty neat game. Default difficulty was a bit too easy, IMHO (Something I don't think I've ever said before), but still fun. Will buy the 2nd if it comes to GOG.
So far this year I've finished...

Xcom : Enemy Unknown
Tomb Raider --- Best game I've played this year.
Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption
Two Worlds 1
Assassin's Creed 3
Mob Rule

and today i hope to finish Spellforce 2.
Finished Hydrophobia: Prophecy

Pretty nice game. Not too long, very story focused, nice graphics, not too hard and plenty of checkpoints, so that you don't have to redo a long level if you died. Only thing that bothered me was the final battle as it required using a skill that had just been aquired shortly before.

Complete list: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2013/post132
Hmm, so far...

Bioshock Infinite
Bioshock

Surprisingly, my mind's going blank on any others. I've very nearly finished System Shock 2 and Psychonauts, but I just got bored of them (surrounded by loads of psi reavers in the Many on the former, and stuck on the Brain Tank in the Asylum on the latter).
K_1269: Finished Hydrophobia: Prophecy

Pretty nice game. Not too long, very story focused, nice graphics, not too hard and plenty of checkpoints, so that you don't have to redo a long level if you died. Only thing that bothered me was the final battle as it required using a skill that had just been aquired shortly before.

Wait, what?! You finished Skyrim? Every sidequest, the mainquest, everything?!!?! :D
But no user created quests, right?

This is what doesn't really appeal to me in Elder Scrolls games though, the pretty much non-existing main storyline...
I mean, a game is great when you can immerse yourself and all, but I need a great story as well and because I tend to want to do everything in the game I'd hate Skyrim and Oblivion etc. (even though I'll probably play them...sometime...in the far far far away future :D).
Painkiller (6th May 10:15pm)

It is a FPS with a lot of demons and no keys lo.. Its kind of feels like a classic Doom game if it was made in 2004 , its not bad but it does get samey very quickly.

I would recommend it to classic FPS players but I have a feeling some of them would hate it and yes I will be playing Battle out of hell
Conquest of the New World now finished.

Full list is here.
FEZ: (5/6/13)

The graphics themselves I really liked, same goes for the soundtrack (which consisted of mostly ambiance and some songs, but even then I thought Disasterpeace did a great job). The gameplay and puzzles overall weren't that great, most of the puzzles are simple and really didn't take that much advantage over the shifting of perspectives. The other puzzles (for the actual 200% or above) actually do require some work (going through the in-game alphabet, number, and shape meanings) along with the shifting and newgame+ ability. But other than that there really wasn't much to it. There wasn't even a story to speak of, you get a magical hat and go on an adventure to find missing pieces of a giant cube you meet...that's it (first five to ten minutes of the game). As far as the PC port goes, it's average at best. It was functional and for the most part stable (from my experience, but had one crash to desktop overall), the keyboard controls were good at best (default ones), but offer very little graphical options (but then again having some of those options wouldn't be that beneficial, except an option to remove letterboxing on certain resolutions). Honestly as a whole I thought this game was disappointingly average.

Full List Here
Reever: Wait, what?! You finished Skyrim? Every sidequest, the mainquest, everything?!!?! :D...
Lol, no, I didn't do everything, but I did finish the main quest, plenty of sidequests and Dawnguard. So after 300+ hours and having done all the quest that interested me I feel that I finished the game ;)

Btw: if you want to do every quest in Skyrim, you can never finish, as some sidequests don't ever end!
Let's see if I remember right (I've also added my personal rating to the games)

1. Drakensang the River of Time + Exp (8/10) (Started 2012)
2. Orcs Must Die! (7.5/10) (Started 2012)
3. Hard Reset Extended Edition (8/10)
4. The Walking Dead (9/10)
5. The Basement Collection (9/10)
6. Limbo (7.5/10)
7. Jamestown (7/10)
8. Alien Breed 2 Assault (6.5/10)
9. Spec Ops the Line (9/10)
10. Binary Domain (9/10)
11. Legend of Grimrock (8/10) (Started 2012)
12. Borderlands (9/10)
13. The Darkness 2 (8/10)
14. Metro 2033 (9.5/10)
15. Lone Survivor (7.5/10)
16. Home (7.5/10)
17. Bulletstorm (8/10)
18. Hacker Evolution: Untold (7/10)
19. From Dust (6.5/10)
20. Psychonauts (9/10)
21. Dead Space (7/10)
22. Planescape Torment (9/10)
23. SuperBrothers: Sword and Sworcery (6/10)
24. The Rockin' Dead (6/10)
25. Space Pirates and Zombies (7.5/10)
26. Braid (8.5/10)
27. Neverwinter Nights 2 OC (8.5/10) (2nd time)
28. Dead Island (7/10)
29. Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (8/10)
30. Zeno Clash (7/10)
31. E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy (6.5/10)
32. Back to the Future: The Game (7.5/10)
33. Darksiders 2 (8/10)
34. Lucius (6.5/10)
35. Mark of the Ninja (8.5/10)
36. Hitman Absolution (8/10)
37. Da New Guys (7.5/10)
38. Deadlight (7.5/10)
39. Homefront (7/10)
40. Alan Wake American Nightmare (7/10)
41. Hotline Miami (8/10)
42. Faerie Solitarie (7/10)
43. Unmechanical (8/10)
44. Really Big Sky (7/10)
45. Gratuitous Space Battles (5.5/10)
46. Anodyne (7.5/10)
47. Fable The Lost Chapter (7.5/10) (2nd time)
48. Karateka (6.5/10)
49. McPixel (5/10)
50. Organ Trail (7/10)
51. Max Payne 3 (8.5/10)
52. Strike Suit Infinity (7/10)
53. DLC Quest (7/10)
54. AlterEgo (7/10)
55. Fortix (6/10)
56. Costume Quest (7.5/10)
57. Zombie Driver HD (7.5/10)
58. Gray Matter (8.5/10)
59. Stacking (7.5/10)
60. Dark Fall: Lost Souls (7/10)
61. Lord of The Ring: War in the North (7.5/10)
62. Trine (7.5/10)
63. Deponia (7.5/10)
64. Trapped Dead (6.5/10)
65. Fairy Bloom Freesia (7.5/10)
66. Sleeping Dogs (9/10)
67. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (7.5/10)
68. Splinter Cell: Conviction (7/10)
69. Scratches: Director's Cut (7.5/10)
70. Afterfall: Insanity Extended Edition (7/10)
Post edited September 21, 2013 by Recsam511
Reever: Wait, what?! You finished Skyrim? Every sidequest, the mainquest, everything?!!?! :D...
K_1269: Lol, no, I didn't do everything, but I did finish the main quest, plenty of sidequests and Dawnguard. So after 300+ hours and having done all the quest that interested me I feel that I finished the game ;)

Btw: if you want to do every quest in Skyrim, you can never finish, as some sidequests don't ever end!
Okay, thought so :D And yeah, that's somewhat irksome, since I do like to completely complete my RPGs :D
And 300 hours for a playthrough?! Gawd...

Recsam511: Planescape Torment (9/10)
Neverwinter Nights 2 OC (8.5/10)
What?!!? No 10++ for these legends?! :P
Recsam511: Planescape Torment (9/10)
Neverwinter Nights 2 OC (8.5/10)
Reever: What?!!? No 10++ for these legends?! :P
hehe, they are both great games (MoTB is also far more better than OC), but my 10/10 goes only for Kotor, Gothic and Mass Effect (only the originals, not the sequels of these sagas, except maybe Gothic 2). Personal taste I guess ;)
Reever: What?!!? No 10++ for these legends?! :P
Recsam511: hehe, they are both great games (MoTB is also far more better than OC), but my 10/10 goes only for Kotor, Gothic and Mass Effect (only the originals, not the sequels of these sagas, except maybe Gothic 2). Personal taste I guess ;)
You've redeemed yourself with the 10/10 for ME :D (first game I ever played through!!).
Reever: And 300 hours for a playthrough?! Gawd...
Well, that's my fault for restarting several times, so I'm sure it can be done much quicker ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finished Tomb Raider

Was very impressed with this game. Overall done really well. Stunning graphics, great story, good game mechanics, nice music, and believeble characters ( I liked in particular that Lara Croft was not this overconfident wonder woman type, but rather a skillfull girl that seemed to suprise herself time and again). Would definately recommend this game to anyone interested.