It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nemesismartyn: I just finished with Geneforge 1.
If someone is interested in my opinion about this game, i posted it in the Geneforge series subtopic here on GOG.COM.
xa_chan: Interesting, I just started it yesterday! I'll go read your opinion... provided it's reasonably plot-related spoiler-free ;)
No story/plot spoilers in there. I wrote something about my skill-build i used. But thats not really a spoiler(because i had like no idea if it is good or not). You can skip that part also.

Have fun with the game! I enjoyed it for most parts :)
xa_chan: Interesting, I just started it yesterday! I'll go read your opinion... provided it's reasonably plot-related spoiler-free ;)
nemesismartyn: No story/plot spoilers in there. I wrote something about my skill-build i used. But thats not really a spoiler(because i had like no idea if it is good or not). You can skip that part also.

Have fun with the game! I enjoyed it for most parts :)
I read your impressions of the game too. Thanks for sharing them. I've heard from someone here that gamefaqs is a good source for info about builds, etc. in the games. On the other hand, I am tempted to invest in the game hint books Jeff Vogel offers for the games but I am not sure how much they cover character builds. I guess they do cover quests and maps, etc. which is still very nice to have with classic RPGs like these. At least, I think so. A nice guide adds to my enjoyment of the games.
Bastion
It's a fun little game, though I would recommend using a controller.
kalirion: Finally managed to finished Mutant Mudds.

Only beat the main 40 levels. I'll continue attempting the Granny levels, but they are insane!
Austrobogulator: Insane, but I'd say they are the best parts of the game.
That may be, but I don't know if I'm ever going to be able to finish them. It took me over a dozen tries just to beat get the first Granny level! Too many instadeath spikes increase the frustration factor for me, and unlike Super Meat Boy the levels aren't exactly super short.
Post edited January 18, 2013 by kalirion
Alright, first post should be all fixed now.
-Demon souls
-Bioshock infinite
-Deadly premonition
-Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
-Silent Hill 3
-Tomb Raider (2013)
-God of War III
-Eleusis
-Metro: Last light
-Papo & Yo
-Zeno Clash II
-Chzo Mythos ( -5 Days a Stranger -7 Days a Skeptic -Trilby's Notes -6 Days A Sacrifice)
-The Walking Dead
-La-Mulana
-Rogue Legacy
-Mark of the Ninja
-Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers
-Gabriel Knight 2: The Beast Within
-Shadowrun Returns (Dead Man's Switch)
-Remember me
-Gone Home
-Rise of the Triad (2013)
-Splinter Cell Blacklist
-Severance: Blade of Darkness
-Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
-Outlast
-Amnesia: a machine for pigs
-Shadow Warrior (2013)
-Shadow Warrior Classic Redux
-Volgarr the viking
-I have no mouth and i must scream
-Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag
-Loom
-The Cat Lady
-Teslagrad
Post edited December 24, 2013 by Xibalba
Austrobogulator: Alright, first post should be all fixed now.
Great ! :D
Finished Mercenaries 2: World in Flames yesterday. Took almost 3 weeks for me to finish first game this year. Anyway, Mercs 2 was quite cool, the actual game play the one that brought it down for me. The missions were just not fun.
Completed in 2013:

Torin's Passage
Ghost Master
Etherlords
Heroes of Might and Magic 5: Original content
Runaway 3
Defender's Quest
Fantasy Wars
Syndicate
The Cat Lady
Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic
Some No Reply Game, that I won.
Star Control 3
FallOut
The Longest Journey
The Real Texas
Yu Yu Hakusho: Ghost Files - Spirit Detective (GBA)
Puzzle Kingdoms (DS)
Theme Hospital
Zork Nemesis: The Forbidden Lands
Conquest of the New World
Moonbase Commander
Phantasmagoria
Phantasmagoria 2
Heroes Chronicles
Dawn of War 2: Choas Rising
The Dig
Post edited December 16, 2013 by Chimerical
Finally finished Dreamscape after a several months break.

Fun and pretty long JRPG. Liked the lack of random encounters, did not like the continuous backtracking. Had to rely on a walkthrough a LOT to figure out what to do next. Also the ending felt like it was made unclear for the sake of mystery and nothing else.
January

Crysis 2 (PS3)
El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron (PS3)
Syndicate (PS3)

in progress

Hotline Miami (PC)
FIFA 12 (PS3)
Split/Second (PS3)
Alpha Protocol on ps3, twice -_-
Just added Dragon Sphere to my list
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2013/post107

If anyone has never bothered to add it to their shelves and give it a go (its one of the free ones on here) then I'll tell you that its a strange old point and click adventure that's incredibly fair - you automatically rewind after every death and it goes out of its way to make sure you don't end up in an unwinable state
Its a bit light on hints though and a one point a character gives you detailed information you might not realise you need and then never repeats it - just says "I have already told you all that I know' or something, although I'd already done the puzzle in question by trial and error at that point anyway!
There's something really old and hoakey about the whole thing though, and i don't mean because its from 1994 - it feels more like its from 1954, like watching something staring Errol Flynn on a rainy Sunday afternoon, the fact that all the old-timey sounding voice acting sounds like it was recorded in a cave doesn't help either!
But all in all a fairly good diversion for free - which is always a good price-point!
Zone of the Enders
Replayed Soul Reaver 2. Finished it.
Currently trying to beat Contra (NES) on an emulator, because I never managed to finish it as a kid. Tough game. Only got to stage 5 till now.