It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I guess I'll snag this place here and start editing in the games as I play through them.

Games finished:
(2013-01-03) Defender's Quest
(2013-01-31) Strike Suit Zero
(2013-03-01) Capsized
(2013-03-13) Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm
(2013-03-22) Trine 2
(2013-03-22) Skyrim
(2013-05-18) Fallout Tactics [in Tough Guy mode]
(2013-06-28) Unepic
(2013-07-08) Divine Divinity
(2013-08-01) Rogue Legacy
(2013-08-09) Rise of the Triad 2013
(2013-08-10) Evoland
(2013-08-21) Bastion
(2013-08-22) Fez
(2013-08-29) Chaos on Deponia
(2013-08-31) Guacamelee! Gold Edition
(2013-11-20) Goodbye Deponia
(2013-12-23) Dust: An Elysian Tail
(2013-12-30) Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Post edited December 31, 2013 by Adzeth
01.01.2013 - Assassin's Creed Revelations (PC)
-----> 05.01.2013 - Assassin's Creed Revelations - Lost Archive (PC)
27.01.2013 - The Cave (PC) - finished 1st time
25.02.2013 - RAGE (oh my god, what a boring ending ......) (PC)
03.04.2013 - Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm (PC)
02.05.2013 - Shadows of the Damned (PS3)
27.05.2013 - Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation (PSVita)
07.06.2013 - Resistance: Burning Skies (PSVita)
18.06.2013 - Vanquish (PS3)
26.06.2013 - Uncharted Golden Abyss (PSVita)
29.06.2013 - Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards: Reloaded (PC)
10.07.2013 - Deponia (PC)
17.07.2013 - The Testament of Sherlock Holmes (PC)
27.07.2013 - Chaos on Deponia (PC)
09.08.2013 - Luigi's Mansion 2 (3DS)
10.08.2013 - McPixel (PC)
15.08.2013 - Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3)
-----> 16.08.2013 - Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Reverie (PS3)
-----> 17.08.2013 - Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Resurrection (PS3)
25.08.2013 - Okamiden (3DS)
31.08.2013 - Professor Layton and The Curious Village (3DS)
07.09.2013 - Castlevania: Mirror of Fate (3DS)
04.10.2013 - Mario&Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (3DS)
18.10.2013 - The Wolf Among Us Episode 1: Faith (PC)
26.10.2013 - XCOM: Enemy Unknown (PC)
31.10.2013 - Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons (PC)
09.11.2013 - Marlow Briggs and The Mask of Death (PC)
15.11.2013 - Gravity Rush (PSVita)
29.11.2013 - Goodbye Deponia (PC)
01.12.2013 - The Walking Dead Episode 1: A New Day
-----> 08.12.2013 - The Walking Dead Episode 2: "Starved For Help"
-----> 22.12.2013 - The Walking Dead Episode 3: "Long Road Ahead"
-----> 27.12.2013 - The Walking Dead Episode 4: "Around Every Corner"
-----> 28.12.2013 - The Walking Dead Episode 5: "No Time Left"
-----> 29.12.2013 - The Walking Dead Episode 400 Days
Post edited January 08, 2014 by JediEagle
Well, I might as well use this.

So far, I've completed:

* Fallout (January 2, 2013)
Just finished my first game of 2013: Spec Ops: The Line. It was a surprisingly great game, I was satisfied by it.

Complete list
Dawn of War 2 original campaign. Working on Chaos, Retribution to follow if I don't loose interest with the series first.
And, it's on!

3/1/2013 - Salvation Prophecy
12/1/2013 - Auditorium
28/2/2013 - Final Fantasy VI Advance
8/6/2013 - Penny Arcade On The Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3
11/6/2013 - Metro Last Light
16/6/2013 - Max Payne
8/8/2013 - Saints Row 2
11/8/2013 - Saints Row: The Third
22/8/2013 - Mirror's Edge
23/8/2013 - Red Faction: Armageddon
26/8/2013 - Red Faction: Armageddon - Path To War DLC
27/8/2013 - Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
24/11/2013 - RAGE
Space shooting is good enough, but with artificial difficulty as AI cheats. Doesn't make it much harder, only annoying. Oh, battleships are OP. When attacking space stations, every single one can be destroyed singlehandedly by legal cheating and playing on not too smart AI card if that's your thing. Teleporting back to space station is nice touch as it saves tons of time. Also bounty missions are available, at almost any time. Ground combat is meh, guns sound like toys, and lack punch. Gets much better over time though, but still...
Until you become a leader, faction command has tendency to target most illogical places to attack, but that's not really a complaint as it hardly matters at that point. Once you get to faction leader, management and attacking is in your hands, and if you f-up, you may end up loosing game. Not likely, but still an option. Protip: Colonies are more important than space stations. ;) When you leave base defense to AI, it's pretty much a gamble whether they will win or lose, even if they are much more powerful than enemy. Ground upgrade system is limited, and not too good. Spaceship upgrades, on the other hand are much, much, much better, as you have plenty of upgrades to choose from. Inventory management system is a lie.
Developer is really nice guy, and as I managed to run into game breaking bug he was more than eager to provide me assistance and fix buggered up save. He seems to be happy to get feedback for his game as witnessed by Desura game page. Also he is aware of game's shortcomings, but budget didn't allow it to be better. It seems he is willing to work it up when/if game gets greenlit on Steam and he gets some money to allow him to work on it.
Game leaves a lot to be desired, but it's not too bad by any means. Go vote for it on Steam Greenlight.
Post edited November 24, 2013 by IronStar
Finally finished Fallout 3 and all of its dlc, onwards to New Vegas and all of its dlc
+++NOT A NEW LIST+++

Final Fantasy XII (PS2) - Been playing it on and off since 2007, when it came out. Decided I needed to wrap up the story to get some closure and to make sure I didn't outlevel the final boss too much like I did in FFX-2. Turned out it was still a pushover. Oh, well. Although the save file claims I've played a mere 140 hours, it's safe to say that it's probably more like 160 - save points are few and far between, and I've lost two or more hours of gameplay more than once to overconfidence, not to mention that the final dungeon takes a while. I expect at least another 40 before I'm done to my satisfaction. (Completing the Sky Pirate's Den, which is tantamount to doing everything in the game, minus collecting all items, which I am not planning on doing, and getting all the Bestiary secondary unlocks, which I am; pity me).

Feeling kinda melancholy about it all. Finally wrapping up a story you've had on your mind for years is always a strange feeling. Still got loads of sidequests left I'd planned to do first, but I will never again experience this game's story for the first time. I hope replaying Revenant Wings won't be too bittersweet of an occasion. (Assuming I can find either a new charger or money for a 3DS).

On Tuesday the final Wheel of Time book comes out as well; this will be a month of joy and sadness, intermingled and mated.
Xbox 360
Sniper Elite(2.1.13)- Very fun the xray style killshots never seems to get tiring.

Battleship(7.1.13) - Not bad for a budget title the concept was good only took 5 hours though to complete

Walking Dead Season 1 (16.01.13) Awesome Series Awesome game very emotional at the end worthy purchase

Aliens Colonial Marines (17.02.13) Had a lot of potential but really average, though the alien bits are good.

Walking dead Survival Instinct (29.03.13) - Like aliens but again rushed to cash in, it had some good ideas but poorly executed, though you cant beat rooker shouting at zombies.

Toy story mania (05.04.13) 1000G in 3hrs nuff said really.

Of Orcs and Men (09.04.13) - Really liked it, good mature engaging story, combat was good and challenging final boss kinda sucked though and ended abruptly.

Dead Island Riptide (14-05.13) Loved the first one, this was enjoyable with friends, the plot is rather average but nothing detracts from 4 player co-op zombie bashing.

PC

Saturn

Dreamcast

N64

Amiga CD32

PS VIta

3DS

Phone/Tablet
Z Steel soldiers (3/1/13) - As good as I remember it though crashed a lot which was annoying

Working on: Bards Tale(Tablet) Cabela North American Adventures (Xbox 360) Army Corps of hell(Vita)
Post edited May 15, 2013 by ViolatorX
Bulletstorm. Hyperactive and loads of fun, even if I'm awful at doing the more advanced skillshots. Not a long game, but the environments (which are gorgeous) made progressing fun.

Medal of Honor Allied Assault. Playing the root of the modern FPS was interesting, on one hand it was enjoyable in the parts where there was some freedom to move around, but sometimes the scripting broke down and spawned infinite soldiers continuously until I died. Compared to Brothers in Arms which I played last year, I much prefer BIA for its more tactical (and less run-and-gun approach), but it was a fun game.

Medal of Honor Allied Assault: Spearhead. On the whole, I enjoyed it more than the base game, mainly because of the basis on actual events. It was short, but I felt that being concise helped make it more enjoyable. It didn't overstay its welcome.

Now to get back into The Witcher 2...

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
After starting it in December, I've finally managed to complete The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, and what an experience it was. I very much enjoyed the story, and the political machinations of the entities within the game world. The game introduced the player to the larger world at hand, outside of Temeria and this really cemented the quality of the story experience for me.

The combat was very challenging at the beginning of the game, but it does become easier as the game goes on, but never to the point of being tedious. Every fight for the most part requires strategy, you can't rush in and take on swarms of people at once.

Overall, an amazing game and a fantastic follow-up to the first game. I now eagerly await The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

So far:
Bulletstorm
Medal of Honor Allied Assault (Base)
Medal of Honor Allied Assault Spearhead
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
Post edited April 01, 2013 by dutchexcalibur
Finished The Blackwell Convergence. More Blackwell, always good. Probably my favorite of the 3 I've played (also the prettiest). It's a shame Deception doesn't look as nice.
I use this website more often, but I'll try and update this post whenever I can.

1/4/13
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
Blackwell Legacy
1/8/13
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
1/14/13
Super Mario Sunshine (All 96 Shines and 240 Blue Coins. Had to restart after I couldn't find that one last coin...)
1/15/13
Blackwell Unbound
Blackwell Convergence
1/16/13
Blackwell Deception
Post edited January 16, 2013 by F5inator
Finished Alpha Protocol, enjoyed it for the most part despite some annoyances (fucking checkpoints). Didn't mind the boss fights though, except for Bryako, hate that guy.

Been on a bit of an Obsidian binge lately, last year I finished Sith Lords (with the restoration patch/mod), now AP. I've got New Vegas and Neverwinter Nights 2 installed... may need to check out Dungeon Siege 3.
Games Finished in 2013
====================

Every Day the Same Dream (January 5)
Batman: Arkham City GOTY (January 26)
Angry Birds (February 3 -- completed all available levels with 3 stars and all golden eggs)
Alpha Protocol (March 11)
Angry Birds (April 19 -- 3 stars on all new levels)
XCOM: Enemy Unknown (April 30)
Conquest of the New World (May 7)
Tradewinds 2 (for Android) (June 26)
XCOM: Enemy Unknown (July 4)
Crusader Kings II (July 11)
Batman: Arkham City GOTY -- Harley Quinn's Revenge (July 13)
Post edited July 13, 2013 by Syme
Just finished Blackwell Unbound.

I thought Blackwell Legacy was a so-so game, so I decided to give the second episode of the series a try. It's not worse, but it's not much better either. One of the main things of the plot (won't tell what here, not the place to spoil) didn't make any sense, well, at least the way it is explained in the game. When you think about it more carefully it makes sense, but it's not immediate if you get what I mean.

I still can't get accustomed to the way the interface handles things. I mean, combining topics in a note pad is not intuitive, nor is the fact that you have to click several times on the same topic during a conversation to get all the informations.

It's not a bad game at all, don't get me wrong, but maybe I'm not so big on that series of Point and click... I'll certainly give a try to the two remaining episodes, because I don't want to leave the things unfinished, but I'm glad they are short games because I'm not enjoying them a lot.

So far in 2013: lookup the first post of this thread and click on my nick!