It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
low rated
smnk2013: thank you any way but already gone
I'm sorry to hear that. -_-

It must be ninja season.

On the bright side, I did post the codes that I had for Xenonauts & Unreal Gold a few pages back.

If they haven't been claimed, you're welcome to them.

Good luck. ^_^
smnk2013: thank you any way but already gone
ChainsawGenie: I'm sorry to hear that. -_-

It must be ninja season.

On the bright side, I did post the codes that I had for Xenonauts & Unreal Gold a few pages back.
I know this has been said to death, but in the future have people PM you for the codes instead or at least make a puzzle of the key or something to avoid bots picking up the codes.

Thank You.
For Honor starter edition free for pc
free.ubisof.com
Post edited June 14, 2018 by smnk2013
Does somebody recieve the e-mail from indie gala? I have waiting more than 4 hours. Sorry for my bad english.
Nguy_n___c_H_nh: Does somebody recieve the e-mail from indie gala? I have waiting more than 4 hours. Sorry for my bad english.
instantly on gmail
Crash Force

Crash Force is an amalgamation of the most popular genres in gaming; it is a multiplayer, arena, shooting game at its core with RPG and racing elements where the player assumes the role of a hovercraft to annihilate their enemies.
It's free on Steam.
low rated
vidsgame: Crash Force

Crash Force is an amalgamation of the most popular genres in gaming; it is a multiplayer, arena, shooting game at its core with RPG and racing elements where the player assumes the role of a hovercraft to annihilate their enemies.
vidsgame: It's free on Steam.
One might assume that the role of a hovercraft is to traverse seamlessly across land and water on top of a cushion of air--and that would be racist!

Never assume roles.
sunless sea for anyone who wants it (remove the ++++) and please post after

SZ743++++EBADA++++E14BF1W2
I've got a Sunless Sea key
PM me to ask for it.

KEY GIVEN
Post edited June 14, 2018 by gvyop
mentalmitra: please post after
Bots on forum will not post "thank you" - if you want to have reply then you should ask other users to PM you for the code.
low rated
gvyop: I've got a Sunless Sea key
PM me to ask for it.

KEY GIVEN
Dang, too late :(
If any one has it, send me via PM.
Much appreciated!
Post edited June 14, 2018 by slobomo
low rated
If someone have a key for Sunless Sea, this will be greatly appreciated ;-)

Via PM, thanks
low rated
gvyop: I've got a Sunless Sea key
PM me to ask for it.

KEY GIVEN
Thank you very much! I appreciate it.
high rated
Indiegala is giving away Normality.
Post edited June 15, 2018 by HoangMarcel
high rated
More direct link: IndieGala Giveaway

EDIT: Giveaway over.