It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
slobomo: Sorry if its offtopic, when you see(b4 you activate a gog key) that it expires on some date, does it mean that it will be deleted from your games library?
Like that its just "temporary" there?
The term expires means that after the date specified, it wouldn't be usable even if it hasn't been redeemed. Like the Sunless Sea key for example. If you try to redeemed after the expiry date of July 2, 2018 at 21:59:59 UTC, you'll get the message that it has expired. But if you've redeemed before, it will stay at your library forever. It's a different deal than Steam's free weekend.

Keys that you bought yourself as a gift will never expires though.
muntdefems: Jokes aside, nope, I could see right through MaxFulvus' post. I guess having a good memory helps, e.g. I don't remember MF being the kind of forumite that would write those posts seriously.
But even the best and friendliest community members will change after GOG did so many things wrong! ;)
MarkoH01: But even the best and friendliest community members will change after GOG did so many things wrong! ;)
I will change the day GOG Galaxy will become mandatory and not optional anymore : ) ;-) :-P :-D
MarkoH01: But even the best and friendliest community members will change after GOG did so many things wrong! ;)
MaxFulvus: I will change the day GOG Galaxy will become mandatory and not optional anymore : ) ;-) :-P :-D
:D
Cavalary: Yep, mine's from back then too. Doesn't start with MM though, and expires in 2025. Maybe should get around to using it someday... But maybe they'll make it actually allow me to see what's past page 67 too. Or search.
Lexor: Do you still have it unused? If yes, try to exchange it with the help of GOG support.
After various attempts on my own, did contact support last evening and got a reply today being asked to pick a game in exchange for it. But the reply also said that the code in question had been invalidated now, though I had never said which code it was, and I could still access it after that. So after waiting for a few hours, I gave it another go, with the lessons learned from previous attempts regarding the timing between page flips to avoid being locked out and the one-hour timeout. Since what I wanted was on page 59, that was a tight squeeze, but spent 1h here timing carefully and just got it (so wrote back to say nevermind, sorted it out). And now the code is correctly marked as used too. Had it since the 5th birthday contests, from 2013.
high rated
Rime: ZP236744FE3F01E + nine + em + ef
Sunless sea: SZ7479F9513F81D + cee + why + gee
low rated
mpartel: Rime: ZP236744FE3F01E + nine + em + ef
Thank you for Rime!
low rated
Sunless sea: SZ7479F9513F81D + cee + why + gee
SZ7479F9513F81DCYG is taken by some one :/
low rated
hey every one I missed the recent giveaway of Ziggurat so may some one give me a copy if there is a spare code
thank you
smnk2013: hey every one I missed the recent giveaway of Ziggurat so may some one give me a copy if there is a spare code
thank you
Keep an eye on the community giveaway. I happen to know for a fact that at least one Ziggurat key will be showing up there soon.
Layers of fear is free on Steam for 48 hours. Enjoy !! :)

https://store.steampowered.com/app/391720/Layers_of_Fear/
smnk2013: hey every one I missed the recent giveaway of Ziggurat so may some one give me a copy if there is a spare code
thank you
As luck would have it, I happen to have a spare code. Simply change the '+' to '-' when you redeem it.

AC91D+8AC8F+7D756+CBD6C

And be sure to post a reply afterward.

Enjoy. ^_^
I think you should've DM'd them the code instead of posting it publicly
low rated
If only I saw this one earlier. Damn. :-|
low rated
thank you
ChainsawGenie: As luck would have it, I happen to have a spare code. Simply change the '+' to '-' when you redeem it.

AC91D+8AC8F+7D756+CBD6C

And be sure to post a reply afterward.

Enjoy. ^_^
thank you any way but already gone