It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
You need to click were says "Facebook authentication" (is just in the top right of the games list) and login with facebook in order to see de redeem key option under the game.
Not everyone has Facebook but some people have not understood that yet.
Themken: Not everyone has Facebook but some people have not understood that yet.
True. So if somebody is interested in a key for "Planet Under Attack" and does not have a fb account feel free to contact me because I don't need mine.

Edit: The key is taken.
Post edited October 31, 2017 by MarkoH01
- Register / Log into the site, the easiest fastest way is login in through your Facebook account (you can find the log-in options on the upper right corner of the site)

- Then you can go into this page: dlh.net/en/steam-keys.html and it'll show you all current free steam keys

- You will have to like some Facebook page

- After that it'll ask you to resolve a captcha (something like "click the smaller red square)

- Then it will show you the steam key for the game you chose
Themken: Not everyone has Facebook but some people have not understood that yet.
True, but that's just the same as saying "not everyone has a Steam account, they should be giving away DRM free games instead of steam keys"....

(I for one, don't have an FB account actually =P...well...sort of, just one I use for testing/developing stuff and shitty stuff like this)
Post edited October 31, 2017 by Namida.Pip
high rated
https://www.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/1782332/boards/contest-and-giveaways-global/Giveaway/sonic-cd-steam-key-giveaway

Available to members at ARP Level 2+.
Thanks!

For those who are new to Alienwarearena, simply create an account and start voting up forum posts and videos. You need at least 15 points which will take you to level 2.

I myself just got 20 points today from voting. You can check your points at https://www.alienwarearena.com/rewards
goldfishfingers: Thanks!

For those who are new to Alienwarearena, simply create an account and start voting up forum posts and videos. You need at least 15 points which will take you to level 2.

I myself just got 20 points today from voting. You can check your points at https://www.alienwarearena.com/rewards
Voting up random videos and posts ... I doubt that this is the way it should work ... I am just saying that people here are complaining that the GOG rating system is abused and there they force peope to do this to get some keys. Crazy.
MarkoH01: Voting up random videos and posts ... I doubt that this is the way it should work ... I am just saying that people here are complaining that the GOG rating system is abused and there they force peope to do this to get some keys. Crazy.
Absolutely in agreement! This social voting rep system is out of hand.

Anyway here's another (better) giveaway.

Free Steam game from IGN: The Frostrune www.ign.com/prime/promo/the-frostrune
Post edited October 31, 2017 by goldfishfingers
MarkoH01: Voting up random videos and posts ... I doubt that this is the way it should work ... I am just saying that people here are complaining that the GOG rating system is abused and there they force peope to do this to get some keys. Crazy.
goldfishfingers: Absolutely in agreement! This social voting rep system is out of hand.

I just tried. They are out of keys
goldfishfingers: Absolutely in agreement! This social voting rep system is out of hand.

kusumahendra: I just tried. They are out of keys
I can confirm this. Nice way to get people to register and THEN tell them that they are out of keys. I highly doubt that there wasn't a way to show this before.
so you create a fake one. That's all that simple and the only way to protect your personnal data.
gvyop: so you create a fake one. That's all that simple and the only way to protect your personnal data.
Nope.
For many people even using Facebook as such is too invasive, with tracking and all. Not to mention, if one has issues with Facebook, even creating a fake account means supporting the service, as they will get one more user, even if it's a fake one.

Personally I have a "real" account as well as a fake account, which I rarely use, but for many people it's not as straightforward as simply creating a fake account.

Not simple at all.
low rated
PixelBoy: Nope.
For many people even using Facebook as such is too invasive, with tracking and all. Not to mention, if one has issues with Facebook, even creating a fake account means supporting the service, as they will get one more user, even if it's a fake one.

Personally I have a "real" account as well as a fake account, which I rarely use, but for many people it's not as straightforward as simply creating a fake account.

Not simple at all.
Those argument are not very solid (to say the less), the best response to Big Data is to feed it with wrong data else is to not be connected AT ALL. but this is not the place for that debate..

Need alternativ ?
1 - Buy it, it's 10€ http://store.steampowered.com/app/218510/Planets_Under_Attack/
2 - connect DLH with Steam Account as the key is a steam one...
3 - go your way and stop wanting to own everything without commitment.
There are other social hubs than Facebook which are much more popular in some areas in the world but we are getting a bit off-topic here :-)
It is kind of expected that one needs to do a little something to recieve a free game, like create an acccount somewhere, nothing strange about that.
Another freebeh for Dying Light, steam version only, again... :/

https://twitter.com/GemlyByTechland/status/925423199294316550