It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
Themken: Not everyone has Facebook but some people have not understood that yet.
MarkoH01: True. So if somebody is interested in a key for "Planet Under Attack" and does not have a fb account feel free to contact me because I don't need mine.

Edit: The key is taken.
thank you for key, marko01 ^^
Themken: There are other social hubs than Facebook which are much more popular in some areas in the world but we are getting a bit off-topic here :-)
It is kind of expected that one needs to do a little something to recieve a free game, like create an acccount somewhere, nothing strange about that.
my thoughts exactly...I always end up trying to "talk things out", but ultimatelly, what I really think is "you can always pay for it" (gvyop actually gave that option as his first alternative which is pretty much the most polite ever way of saying "piss off")
Giveaway: The Last Mission (852 of 7000 keys left) https://www.dogebundle.com/index.php?page=redeem&id=27

Note: you need to login to your Steam account to enter the giveaway. Otherwise it's has easy tasks like visiting webpages and join Steam groups
Tales from the Borderlands GOG key: [edit: GONE]
Post edited November 01, 2017 by mpartel
mpartel: Tales from the Borderlands GOG key:
Holy crap, thank you! Was not expecting to actually get it, tried on a whim.
Post edited November 01, 2017 by ABH20
Enjoy! It's a good one.
IndieGala:

Pixel Puzzles: UndeadZ
mpartel: Enjoy! It's a good one.
I would even say it's one of the best from the Telltale Games. I never played any Borderland games and still was able to enjoy this a lot.
I already own Tales From The Borderlands, so I'm going to give away my key to the first person who sends me a PM asking for it. I'd post it here, but I don't want to let it go to a bot.

EDIT: It's been taken.
Post edited November 01, 2017 by finkleroy
gixgox: IndieGala:

Pixel Puzzles: UndeadZ
Great Halloween game!
Post edited November 01, 2017 by doe_joe48
● Minion Masters ●
http://betadwarf.com/kripp/
I still have another steam key for "Planet Under Attack" (yes, I confess I have two dlh accounts) if somebody is interested.
MarkoH01: I still have another steam key for "Planet Under Attack" (yes, I confess I have two dlh accounts) if somebody is interested.
I wouldn't mind this title. From what I read when considering a purchase (years ago), it starts well but gets difficult fast.
MarkoH01: I still have another steam key for "Planet Under Attack" (yes, I confess I have two dlh accounts) if somebody is interested.
Negatus: I wouldn't mind this title. From what I read when considering a purchase (years ago), it starts well but gets difficult fast.
Then you may have it. However to be able to send this to you I need you to change your chat privacy settings
https://www.gog.com/account/settings/orders
Post edited November 02, 2017 by MarkoH01
Negatus: I wouldn't mind this title. From what I read when considering a purchase (years ago), it starts well but gets difficult fast.
MarkoH01: Then you may have it. However to be able to send this to you I need you to change your chat privacy settings
https://www.gog.com/account/settings/orders
I've changed the base settings for chat privacy. Thanks for the key, MarkoH01.