It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
truhlik: Dark Train

DARK TRAIN is an oppressive steampunk 2D adventure made of paper. Assume the role of mechanical squid ANN 2.35f that is tied to a railroad tamagotchi and deliver the mysterious order for the deceased D. W. Tagrezbung, famous inventor from the Border City.
MarkoH01: Looks nice but I cannot find a way to download this without creating an itch.io account. The displayed message:

"Claim this game to your itch.io account to download later
If you link this game to your account you'll permanently own it: you can download it whenever you want and receive updates. You may only claim this game while the promotion is active."

suggests for me that this should also be possible.
I do believe you need an ichio account to download the game, much as you need a GOG account to download a game from GOG—even the free ones.

EDIT: I spoke too soon; after conducting some science it appears one can "buy" free games on ichio without an account. Waddayaknow.
Post edited October 26, 2017 by MightyPinecone
truhlik: Dark Train

DARK TRAIN is an oppressive steampunk 2D adventure made of paper. Assume the role of mechanical squid ANN 2.35f that is tied to a railroad tamagotchi and deliver the mysterious order for the deceased D. W. Tagrezbung, famous inventor from the Border City.
MarkoH01: Looks nice but I cannot find a way to download this without creating an itch.io account. The displayed message:

If you link this game to your account you'll permanently own it: you can download it whenever you want and receive updates. You may only claim this game while the promotion is active."

Weird. I'm pretty sure that this was possible in the morning. Maybe they changed conditions a bit again while being scammed by someone with suspicious big amount of Steam keys requesting.
It seems that is itchio account required.

truhlik: Weird. I'm pretty sure that this was possible in the morning. Maybe they changed conditions a bit again while being scammed by someone with suspicious big amount of Steam keys requesting.
It seems that is itchio account required.
Wow! I just read this:

"We are deeply disappointed with all scammers who tried to take STEAM Key, not the game itself.
Now we exactly know why Itch and Humble are no giving away free STEAM keys. Since we wrote you will get one key for subscribing our newsletter, it doesn´t take 4 hours and we have 4000 subscribers with really strange addresses and so on... It is obvious these emails are from scammers or bots who want STEAM key (for re-sale?) and not for the game itself. "

I am also disappointed. People should be ashamed. I don't need no steam key so I probably will just open an account but these devs seem to be pretty nice and scamming them ist just ... beh ... I really dislike such people.
FREEEE on Humble:

Guns of Icarus Online
Post edited October 26, 2017 by gixgox
gixgox: FREEEE on Humble:

Guns of Icarus Online
BenKii: Guns of Icarus Online (Steam) is free on Humble Store.

Link
gixgox: FREEEE on Humble:

Guns of Icarus Online
Engerek01:
BenKii: Guns of Icarus Online (Steam) is free on Humble Store.

Link
Engerek01:
Thanks!
What would we do without some watchdogs?
Edit (not for free ;))
Post edited October 27, 2017 by MarkoH01
Game Giveaway of the day - Jewel Quest: Seven Seas

Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

The famous jewel adventurers, Rupert and Emma are back... and unlike you have ever seen them before! After receiving a mysterious message, from their old friend Hani, that the Jewel Boards were in danger, the duo must work fast to save both the jewel boards as well as Hani. But can they do both? Will they have to choose between the treasured Jewel Boards and their friend? And who is putting everyone in danger?
......................................................................................................

Join and Win on GGOTD:

The Apotheosis Project

Penelope Barker and Aaron S. Reid are agents of the extra-governmental Pandora Global Corp, which works in parallel with the CIA. Unbeknown to them, they are also guinea pigs in an ambitious and dangerous project...

The corporation is experimenting with a modification to DNA that is capable of altering the faculties of the guinea-pig subjects, thereby granting them powers beyond the ordinary.
But for what purpose? Find out as you venture into mysterious settings, unravel the adventure and come to understand The Apotheosis Project.
Post edited October 28, 2017 by gixgox
Wish they had some sort of notification thing. I guess this'll do for now :P Thank you, watchdogs!
Azrtheal: Wish they had some sort of notification thing. I guess this'll do for now :P Thank you, watchdogs!
Who do you mean when you are saying "they"?
Free Simon Mask DLC for Payday 2.
Game Giveaway of the day — Season Match 4

Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Try out a challenging mix of quest and match 3 puzzle in the breathtaking game Season Match 4! All you need for a perfect fun is here: nice characters, amazing plot full of unexpected twists and lots of numerous quests. Launch the game and restore the magical kingdoms after the evil Witch Crow's attack in a variety of wonderful match 3 levels!
Post edited October 29, 2017 by gixgox
Planet Under Attack is free On DLH
http://www.dlh.net/en/news/57123/free-steam-keys-for-planets-under-attack.html
Post edited October 30, 2017 by gvyop
And how do you get the key?
in wich language do you want I translate it for you ?
Attachments:
capture.jpg (89 Kb)