It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
amrit9037: Check your spam.
Subject 13 keys got arrived.
I got mine.
I also got mine in the spam mailbox.
amrit9037: Check your spam.
Subject 13 keys got arrived.
I got mine.
kbnrylaec: I also got mine in the spam mailbox.
Were you also looking for hot girls in your area?
Hello everyone!

Another code for 75% off Neverwinter Nights 2 in the oven:

EM9531EBB?EE621FD3

Please change the ? for 5

Enjoy it!
Nuoboro: Hello everyone!

Another code for 75% off Neverwinter Nights 2 in the oven:

EM9531EBB?EE621FD3

Please change the ? for 5

Enjoy it!
Code is already taken.
I wonder who is receiving those codes and who is not since I also own the first one - but I got it as a freebie.

Edit: I want to thank Lazarus_03 officially for giving away his 75% coupon to me. :)
Post edited January 20, 2017 by MarkoH01
My code for NWN2 is EM952B14E1A7CED3A6. I already own NWN ORIGINAL, MOTB and SOZ. Enjoy in this game.
30% discount on Ubisoft catalog
HNY17-H6QG-Y3SA-U74A-LX9A

Hurry up it end on 20 dec . some hours..
Post edited January 21, 2017 by gvyop
King Ar-Tyr skin for Smite
and
Convention Ying skin for Paladins

http://www.pcgamer.com/smite-paladins-skins-giveaway/
Just noticed this in may mail...

Neverwinter Nights 2 - 75% OFF

CODE: EM9563AEF78A97A376
Hi, another code to save 75% for Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete: EM9574C332205FDA?? (?? is the result of 45+5)
Leb86: Incidentally, I've had a constant 17% discount showing up on NWN2 for ages, and I only recently figured out it must be because I own the first game and some sort of bundle discount carries over if you buy them separately.
Yup, that's the "complete the series" discount -- there are quite a few games that have one. They're often somewhat weird discounts, too -- I just recently noticed (or re-noticed) that Zeus + Poseidon has a 23% discount for me, since I own the related games Caesar III & Pharaoh + Cleopatra. (And don't worry -- I think it took me close to a year to figure out what the deal was with the NWN2 discount. :P )
Leb86: Incidentally, I've had a constant 17% discount showing up on NWN2 for ages,
HunchBluntley: Yup, that's the "complete the series" discount -- there are quite a few games that have one.
All this kind discounts are listed in the thread:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_buy_series_discount_list
kbnrylaec: All this kind discounts are listed in the thread:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_buy_series_discount_list
Thanks -- though you already mentioned it to me in another thread a while back. But more exposure is always better, I guess. : )
Neverwinter Nights 2, 75% off, ends on January 21, 20.00 UTC

CODE:
EM95F01280B26B6A47
75% off of Neverwinter Nights 2, ending January 21, 20.00 UTC

EM95147C74AD855DA0
Minion Masters again:
https://gleam.io/xkbCk/minion-masters-pc-gamer-giveaway