It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
Keiiko: Neverwinter Nights 2, 75% off, ends on January 21, 20.00 UTC

CODE:
EM95F01280B26B6A47
Redeemed. Pěkné díky :)
Here is another 75% Neverwinter Night 2 Code:
EM9522BACDBFB762A0
Where are all these discount codes coming from?

Edit: Haha, nevermind! Found one in my mail...
Post edited January 21, 2017 by JK41R4
JK41R4: Where are all these discount codes coming from?
Just about to ask myself.

Dying of curiosity here.
JK41R4: Where are all these discount codes coming from?
tinyE: Just about to ask myself.

Dying of curiosity here.
Afaik GOG sent them via e-mail to people who own NWN1 from last sale and did not buy anything until then. Don't know if I am correct though.
How long will I have to buy it after I redeem it?
JK41R4: How long will I have to buy it after I redeem it?
Redeeming the code will buy the game at once. If the question should be how long you have time to redeem the code I don't know exactly but I heard that it is only valid today or so.
I've redeemed it, but I don't know how long I have to buy the discounted game.
JK41R4: I've redeemed it, but I don't know how long I have to buy the discounted game.
Hmmm..it was new to me that these are two steps (I thought you would automatically buy it once you redeemed it) but if what you said really is possible the discount should only last 48 hours up from two days ago - so it will vanish pretty soon.
JK41R4: I've redeemed it, but I don't know how long I have to buy the discounted game.
MarkoH01: Hmmm..it was new to me that these are two steps (I thought you would automatically buy it once you redeemed it) but if what you said really is possible the discount should only last 48 hours up from two days ago - so it will vanish pretty soon.
Heh, you're right, can't see the discounted game anymore. Oh well.
Game Giveaway of the day — Odysseus: Long Way Home

Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Embark on an exciting journey and plunge into the myths of Ancient Greece with Odysseus, the legendary hero of the Trojan War! Set out on a 20-year journey starting from the walls of Troy to Odysseus' home on Ithaca in this incredible Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game. Overcome all of the obstacles on the way, and help Odysseus to finally return to his beloved Penelope.

Amazing graphics;
Incredible adventure;
Help Odysseus return home!
------------------------------------------------------------

There is also a sweepstake for 50 Steam keys::

Midnight's Blessing 2

Steam link: Midnight's Blessing 2
Post edited January 22, 2017 by gixgox
World of Final Fantasy - Sora Character DLC (PS4) is free on PSN until March 31, 2017.

Link

Note: Even if you don't own a PS4 or the game, you can still acquire the DLC for free and then download it when you do.
They Came From The Moon
http://store.steampowered.com/app/432150
https://gleam.io/1UanY/free-steam-keys-for-they-came-from-the-moon
ShipLord
http://store.steampowered.com/app/422250/
https://gleam.io/92Tmj/free-shiplord
Minion Masters

Steam: Minion Masters

Perform the tasks and instantly get the key
Collect an army of Minions and go head-to-head with other players online, in a real-time minion battle. Choose one of our legendary Minion Masters each with their own unique strategies. Use mighty Minions and sparkly Spells to overwhelm your opponent and win the duel.
-----------------------------------------------

And a sweepstake for 1 of 50 steam keys:

Balloon Chair Death Match

Steam: Minion Masters

Take to the skies in this singleplayer and multiplayer action shooter that truly exploits VR to it’s fullest. You’ve never experienced 360 degree VR like this as you manoeuvre around a high-rise city fighting off opponents from all directions in a game which could not exist on any other platform!
Notice: Requires a virtual reality headset.
Post edited January 28, 2017 by gixgox