It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
BenKii: Bus-Simulator 2012 OR Jack Keane (DRM-Free Downloads) - is FREE at mcgame.com after using code "nikolaus" during checkout. Note: Site is entirely in German. There are no steam keys with these games, only DRM-Free downloads.

Link
MaxFulvus: Scheisse ! Deutsch language only for Jack Keane. I guess there is some translation patches somewhere. Considering it's a german store, is the game censored ?

Edit : It doesn't work. I have an error on the checkout page.
In Germany "we" only are censoring violence and swastikas and afaik Jack Keane is not a violent game. It also is a German game itself so I am quite sure it is not censored.
Post edited December 06, 2016 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: In Germany "we" only are censoring violence and swastikas and afaik Jack Keane is not a violent game. It also is a German game itself so I am quite sure it is not censored.
Wunderbar !
BenKii: Bus-Simulator 2012 OR Jack Keane (DRM-Free Downloads) - is FREE at mcgame.com after using code "nikolaus" during checkout. Note: Site is entirely in German. There are no steam keys with these games, only DRM-Free downloads.

Link
Na toll! Jetzt hast du den Shop kaputt gemacht

Hoppla – es ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. (500)
I don't think anyone who visits this forum is a fan of Jack Keane.

Not since the Keanening, anyway.

Link
gvyop: Na toll! Jetzt hast du den Shop kaputt gemacht

Hoppla – es ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. (500)
Afaik the 500 error usually is a server error so maybe yiu just have to wait a bit and try it at a different time?
Foxhack: I don't think anyone who visits this forum is a fan of Jack Keane.

But wasn't that Jack Keane 2?
Post edited December 06, 2016 by MarkoH01
Foxhack: I don't think anyone who visits this forum is a fan of Jack Keane.

MarkoH01: But wasn't that Jack Keane 2?
Don't care, still Keane. :p
Assassin's Creed 3 (UPlay) is free today as part of Ubisoft's Ubi30 promotion. Currently the website link is returning a 502 bad gateway. Alternatively, you can try getting the game through the UPlay client.

Link
BenKii: Assassin's Creed 3 (UPlay) is free today as part of Ubisoft's Ubi30 promotion. Currently the website link is returning a 502 bad gateway. Alternatively, you can try getting the game through the UPlay client.

Link
I think the last time I tried this, they made me download the client. At Your Own Risk.
BenKii: Assassin's Creed 3 (UPlay) is free today as part of Ubisoft's Ubi30 promotion. Currently the website link is returning a 502 bad gateway. Alternatively, you can try getting the game through the UPlay client.

Link
vidsgame: I think the last time I tried this, they made me download the client. At Your Own Risk.
Well if you want to download and play the game, you'll need to install the client. This game and every game offered during the Ubi30 promotion is a UPlay game.
vidsgame: I think the last time I tried this, they made me download the client. At Your Own Risk.
BenKii: Well if you want to download and play the game, you'll need to install the client. This game and every game offered during the Ubi30 promotion is a UPlay game.
I know. I'm just putting it out there as a disclaimer. In case, you know, anybody who thinks all they get is the game without any frills comes after you. Haha.
BenKii: Well if you want to download and play the game, you'll need to install the client. This game and every game offered during the Ubi30 promotion is a UPlay game.
not all uplay games require to use the client after the installation. AC3 require it, but Splinter cell, Prince of Persia anche Beyond good and evil don't.
you just need to use uplay to download/install all games.
high rated
GOG Key Dump...

You unlocked a free game
This is a free code for Shadow Warrior Classic Redux.
H5KE92A2B6DD701551

You unlocked a free game
This is a free code for Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut.
LPPM75CEF1BB24D05E
Thanks Indygo got the Shadowrun Dragonfall key I was not going to reach that one.
LiefLayer: not all uplay games require to use the client after the installation. AC3 require it, but Splinter cell, Prince of Persia anche Beyond good and evil don't.
you just need to use uplay to download/install all games.
I'll try that. Thank you. Any others besides those games that you mentioned?
Indygo: GOG Key Dump...

You unlocked a free game
This is a free code for Shadow Warrior Classic Redux.
H5KE92A2B6DD701551

You unlocked a free game
This is a free code for Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut.
LPPM75CEF1BB24D05E
Quick question: How did you retrieve those keys?
Post edited December 07, 2016 by vidsgame
vidsgame: I'll try that. Thank you. Any others besides those games that you mentioned?
rayman origins may work, but the crew is a mmo (so it's always online) and AC3 and far cry 3 blood dragon need uplay