It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sage103082: Maybe its my OCD but you came back to the game 5 hours ago not 2 hours ago, You did however come back to the game 2 hours after being prodded.
True, you are right, my bad, no OCD, I shall stop drinking this instant!
Bookwyrm627: In all fairness, he was the last one to die, and if I'm the last one to die here, then I win.

Awful quick jump over to NS. Gotta jump past a number of other things to only get there.
cristigale: Bookwyrm - In regards to throwing shade at Sage, it's the expectation of what "I" typically means when used in the bold portion. Your more recent post, which seems to have prompted JMich's vote, demonstrates it even more boldly. When you intentionally use the word "I" when referring to a win condition, the initial response (at least mine and apparently at least a few other players) is that "I" refers to a single person....and the associated thought is some sort of singular role (NS or SK).

Given that we are playing a rehash of a game where the lone role was a NS, NS was the first thing that popped to my mind when I first read your post quoted above. Therefore, I understand why others might read that as well. It makes sense that Gamma would think SK. SK is probably the most obvious conclusion apart from the former game's context.

Certainly, 'I' can be interpreted in the ways you just presented, but it's not the typical initial reaction or traditional way of reading it. It's falls more in the gray area of using 'I' in that context. So when you say "awful quick jump to NS" that feels like an intentional attempt to throw shade.

Apart from you, I'm getting more leery about Dessi. He's made several pokes, but no analysis. It's starting to feel like his D1 play in drealmer's game.

None of drealmer, trent, sage, or JMich have pinged me. Trent could be scum trying to throw shade with a Sage/I pairing, but trent seems to misread me, so I don't really have anything there. RWarehall is null. I don't know how to read his play this game. I appreciate him adding at least a small read.

I agree that Gamma should post what he lost, too little to read on him otherwise.

Who do you think is scum?

Oh...and I know's there is more of your stuff I need to respond to...
Alright, I'll make that post again I guess
Bookwyrm627: ...
Lifthrasil: Eeevil, evil edit! ... Since you notified me yourself and this looks like a genuine merger so I'll let you get off with a warning for now. But consider yourself warned. The next edited post will turn into a lethal Anomaly!
AHAHAHA u too?
drealmer7: oh, wyrm, I just learned who leroy jenkins is a couple months ago, I don't think that is how you want to approach this game at all! this is not some head-ramming inyoface FPS blaster - this is slow careful methodical, it will be bad for your team and could get you killlled and have a bad chainreaction if you go charging blindly fort with your eyeball closed (I know, it was your first post and you were joking - I'm just blabbering early game)
Dessimu: A'right. Drealmer, you (fancy Sage talking lesson) scum? If you scum, then Bookwyrm most likely also scum. Because you tell him how to "not to sabotage the team".

If you loyalist, how can you know what team Bookwyrm is on?
If you loyalist and assume Bookwyrm to be loyalist... How can you assume that so early?!!
If you loyalist and not sure of Bookwyrm's alignment, why would you give him advice, which benefits Bookwyrm as scum?

If you scum and know Bookwyrm to be town, you have just slipped in trying appear loyal or whatever.
If you scum and Bookwyrm is scum, you have just slipped in clearly giving friendly advice which makes you more comfortable.
If you don't know Bookwyrm's alignment, then your used word "team" suggests you belong to a third party which makes you believe in anything possible. Being third party may or may not mean you are hostile, but it does make you suspicious.

On top of all that, you don't ''just blabber such things early game''. You tell them because you are concerned and you tell them early because as JMich said, it can be taken as "Pff...Blah...RVS Hiccup".

So, unclear reasoning behind you posting this post and it looking scummy, doesn't look good. Объяснитесь, пожалуйста.
I take it he's making a general "your play is hurting your team". Scumpoints for pushing that as a supposed slip.
Deciding to make a read list to unpack my thoughts
Sage - kinda feels like town
JMich - I kinda agree with Bookwyrm that he seems scummy
Bookwyrm627 - not a fan of him so far but he kinda feels town tbh
Dessimu - I thought he was post retricted but it's self imposed so *shrug*. Scumread for reason above
drealmer - no clue, kinda feels town rn
RWare - no clue but since I got him as scum correctly in game 46 I'll ait and see
trentonlf - kinda reads town rn but I townread him in 46 and he was scum so eh
cristigale - kinda feels town so far
Vote Dessimu
GammaEmerald: Vote Dessimu
I think you need to unvote bookwyrm first.

Vote count please

I am torn at the moment as to who feels the most off.. It seems most everyone is laying back and waiting for something to happen now, and stagnation like that is never good. I have no interest in a bookwyrm lynch, I don't think he is scum. If he is then kudos to him as he has me fooled.

Dessimu: ...
Tell me Dessimu, what do you think of bookwyrm? What do you think of Sage?
trentonlf: Vote count please
Sure thing.

Vote Count:

Boowyrm: 3 - drealmer, Gamma, JMich
JMich: 1 - Boowyrm
drealmer: 1 - trentonlf

Not voting: Sage, Dessimu, RWarehall, cristigale
Boowyrm at L-2
Gamma's vote is unchanged since he forgot to unvote.

This time, drealmer has wandered off from the group. Somehow, the teamwork in this strike force doesn't work at all and time and again, people wander off. Which is dangerous in the Zone, as drealmer finds out too. Suddenly the ground beneath him gives way and he starts to sink into a swamp hole. The others try to help, but the ground is treacherous and they are in danger of sinking too, if they get too close. All they can do is throw him a rope, so that he can pull himself out. But will he be able to? Or is he too much in panic to even realize, that there is a rope? ...

drealmer7: catch up later today
Or not. Your last post reads '2 days ago'. Please return to the game and save yourself from the swamp hole, or suffer the consequences.
Post edited May 25, 2017 by Lifthrasil
Swamp hole? Is that like a donut hole?

Sorry, couldn't resist!
Lifthrasil: time and again, people wander off. Which is dangerous in the Zone
trentonlf: If you are town it's impossible for you to ever be be last one alive, as in the only player left.
Alternatively, everyone else might die to prods. I'm not sure how I'd feel about being the last one alive in that instance.
Bookwyrm627: Alternatively, everyone else might die to prods. I'm not sure how I'd feel about being the last one alive in that instance.
Happy? Alone, but happy.
Bookwyrm627: Alternatively, everyone else might die to prods. I'm not sure how I'd feel about being the last one alive in that instance.
Dessimu: Happy? Alone, but happy.
That works. Possibly combined with a touch of "spooked" and a good dose of "paranoid".
Looks like Day 1 is dead already, that didn't take long :-(
trentonlf: Looks like Day 1 is dead already, that didn't take long :-(
I need 3-5 hours for a normal input. Got to let guests out. In the mean time, trentonlf, you yourself could do more loud thinking and revive the Day. Here is a thought - what do you think about lynching one of the lurkers with least helpful content provided?
I've placed my vote and I'm currently waiting to see what happens. Wyrm's explanations sound to me like excuses, but should anyone else feel otherwise, feel free to explain to me why I'm mistaken.

Back to the City of the Damned for now.
sorry, folks

been in a funk and unable to focus

will muster the energy today to get back into it

from a quickskim - still quite comfortable with my wyrm vote and pretty sure he's scum, dess is my 2nd suspect - uncomfortably don't have as many SRs as I'd like

have a couple strong TRs though, which is interesting (not naming them because I think that just helps scum)
I'm at a conference through the end of the day. And then on break. Woo! For now this caught my eye...

@dess - I haven't read thoroughly yet, but why did you wait until now to make a case on drealmer based on a post he made on Saturday?
Are you scum?
JMich: I've placed my vote and I'm currently waiting to see what happens. Wyrm's explanations sound to me like excuses, but should anyone else feel otherwise, feel free to explain to me why I'm mistaken.

Back to the City of the Damned for now.
Frankly, I think you are wrong about Bookwyrm, at least by reasoning, not going to say he can't be scum. I too vaguely remember scum being referred to as a cult in that game as well whether officially or just some of the players. So now that's you, me and Bookwyrm...

But here's the problem...we have the scum PM, it's in the OP. So unless you think Lift messed up and gave him something different, and that is how he's slipping using the term cultist, that's not a good reason for him to be scum. I like your sentiment, I just think you are missing this.

Of course, 3rd party, and that's off the table. That term could show up, heck to whatever 3rd party, maybe we are considered a cult of some sort since we likely have member meetings and ID cards!

But if I drop cultist from the read and consider this not a slip but shared memory of the other game, I really don't see any other issue with Bookwyrm at the moment. As to his supposed NS claim, I read it the first time as him essentially saying he just needs to be alive at the end to win. I think his statement is just getting over-analyzed.

The things I don't like so far...
I didn't particularly like Trent's vote on Drealmer and the claim it was for pressure. Something feels off about that to me, but I think I want a little more than that before going there.

@Cristi I like that last post. Here let's add a little incentive to respond in plain English...

Vote Dessimu

Jelly (not fish) anyone?