It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wow, we're a lively bunch. Guess I picked a good day to travel. Lots of family stuff this weekend, will try to peek in from time to time.

In response to drealmer, I would be willing to vote for (in order)
JMich
Agent
flubb and drealmer (tied)

I was suspicious of flubb early, but the reasons no longer hold, I'm not suspicious of him, which makes me suspicious of him.. I tank at reading flubb.

I don't have any huge suspicion of drealmer either. He's what's left when I remove those I don't think are CL. His switch in focus on suspects from D1 to D2 did seem unusual. It's hard for me to dwell on that too much when it seems like the right move to make.

Can't totally rule out our new players, but no scumdar pings.

Would really like to hear more from JMich.
No one has really stood out to me for Day 2, so I'm going to have to go with my suspicions from Day 1 and Vote: Drealmer. I haven't gotten the bad vibe from JMich that other people seem to have. Bookwyrm is my 2nd choice.
I don't have anything to say for myself. My thoughts were given on D1, my plan was seen as too terrible, so I'm still going with trusting the one person that, should he still be alive tomorrow, will be the only proven town we have. Unfortunately, said person is gunning for me.

Would the other three people currently voting for me state their reasons for said vote, just so they are available to analyze on D3?
I think getting ready to win game as either town or cult eventually will get that player culted and town - detowned. Blah.

Cult - is - evil. Lunatics - must - die.

JMich is not helping neither town, nor himself. Hiding something could be the reason. Hiding good or hiding evil? Can't tell. But nothing pro-town coming now means one thing only:

Vote JMich

But here is a thought: what if JMich is town and we are just mindlessly putting pressure, votes, attention to him, while, in the meantime, like...right now, paying no attention to other possible cultists?

I, for one, think that Docbear is evil.

Unvote JMich
Vote docbear1975

Koalas are not evil you say... Well, lets look at this one. If I think docbear to be evil, I find these quotes evil too:

- #75 - "I also think drealmer may also be right in that (at this point) there is the CL and one cultist."
- #123 - "I initially said that outing the tracker was a bad idea. I'm beginning to rethink my position."
- #127 - "I wish I could point to something specific. It's just a vibe I'm getting..."
- #146 - "More information as to what?"
- #210 - " I think I was just completely and totally confused. (Which I still am, I think)."
- #227 - "I'm still suspicious of bookwrym's claim to be the deprogrammer. Have we determined how we can verify his claim?", "However, dessimu has really grabbed my attention. Vote: Dessimu"
- #246 - "Unvote: Dessimu Vote: RWarehall"
- #325 - "Who would I investigate? Hmmm, babarak would be my first choice."
- #368 - "I'm assuming you're asking who I would have targeted if I was the vig. I would have targeted babarak, JMich, or RWarehall."
- #382 - "JMich has also made his way onto my radar.", "For town's sake, I can't afford to be wrong again."
- #399 - "The most likely candidates then would be Agent, drealmer, JMich, and flubbucket.", "Some interesting ideas are floating around, and they're over my head."
- #419 - "This vote is based on my gut instinct...", "Vote: flubbucket"

My notes on each quoted post:
- #75 - So early in the game, already think you are against a cultist. Why? Why? Why?
- #123 - Still early in the game and outing the tracker is already good? For CL, yeah. What were your reasons?
- #127 - Another un-reasoned thing.
- #146 - Docbear here gets into small talk between drealmer and Bookwyrm. Why so interested? Fishing for info is my guess.
- #210 - You were confused. You are confused. When will you ever be certain of something. Not even certain of your decisions.
- #227 - At some times you think Bookwyrm's claim is legit. Then you think it is not. And you really want that verification to be thought of, but not by you. Why did you yourself did not provide a method to verify Bookwyrm? And why did you vote me without giving reasons?
- #246 - Basically you jump on RWarehall's wagon because mine moved nowhere. And your reason for voting RW was "bad lexical semantics". But nothing more. You don't say "I think RW is CL", just that his words are used wrongly.
- #325 - Babark is your first choice. Why Babark all of a sudden. You never before expressed any suspicion of him. So, why? Why? Why?
- #368 - As a vigilante, you would have targeted two convenient targets that everyone are suspecting. And Babark. That only I suspected enough to kill him. What was your suspicion of Babark that you would have killed him #1 as well?
- #382 - Only now JMich is suspicious to you? And I like how you put so much importance in yourself alone to save town. You know, who also has such idea? Cult Leader. And deprogrammer. But you don't talk like a deprogrammer.
- #399 - So, you trust cristigale, Ixamyakxim and Fantasysci5? And where are those ideas of yours?
- #419 - Again, you make a vote without any reasons. Just plain simple gut feeling. Usually, when people have just gut feelings, they don't place votes yet. They gather evidence to support their gut feelings. But you are comfortable to kill a man based on a "feeling".

In general, this is what I think of docbear:
- His votes and suspicions lack reasons. I am missing reasons. There are no reasons. Where are the reasons? How can you have no reasons and vote to kill someone? And how can you kill a man based on bad lexical semantics??
- That said, I find docbear's voting and suspicions to be convenient. As in, more or less suiting the majority's opinion, so docbear himself wouldn't be exposed for unwanted attention.
- Way too often docbear is confused, uncertain of his opinions
- Way too many ideas are floating in his head and not in the thread. Maybe he shares those ideas in the cult chat?
- Two things strike me as odd: why sudden suspicion of Babark, big enough to kill him. And that emphasis on "I can't be wrong again for town's sake". Breadcrumbing?

To sum up:
- JMich is weird. I think I believe theory, that he is getting ready to win as either faction, the most. That would mean at some point from the beginning of the game till now, he was and maybe still is town aligned. He should be either lynched or deprogrammed. But DP can't deprogram JMich forever. So at some point he must be lynched. He is getting too much attention. And other players are getting too little.
- I think docbear is evil. I want to lynch him. I think he is the Cult Leader.
cristigale: Wow, we're a lively bunch. Guess I picked a good day to travel. Lots of family stuff this weekend, will try to peek in from time to time.
And the thread is going to explode with posts next weekend, when I'm traveling. :(

JMich: I don't have anything to say for myself.
What do you have to say about other people?

JMich: Would the other three people currently voting for me state their reasons for said vote, just so they are available to analyze on D3?
I like this plan.
Not much is happening in gamma grove at Citadel Station. It almost seems as if everyone of the little group trapped there is waiting for the others to do something.

Official vote count

JMich : 4 - Bookwyrm, cristigale, flubbucket, drealmer
flubbucket : 1 - docbear1975
docbear: 1 - Dessimu

It takes 6 to lynch
JMich takes the lead at L-2

Not voting: JMich, agentcarr16, Fantasysci5, Ixamyakxim

The deadline on the day after tomorrow.
Post edited July 16, 2016 by Lifthrasil
drealmer7: (...)
the fact that agent says he doesn't want to vote JMich today is also a factor.
(...)
Lol,vindictive?

drealmer7: agentcarr16
Ixamyakxim
JMich
Is that in any particular order?

Lifthrasil: (...)
Not voting: (...) Fantasysci5, (...)
I think you missed this...
Fantasysci5: (...)
so I'm going to have to go with my suspicions from Day 1 and Vote: Drealmer.
(...)
E'hem...

Docbear... Anyone?
Dessimu: <snip>
I, for one, think that Docbear is evil.
<snip>
Huh. Interesting.

I've been looking at docbear1975 as well, but I'm ready to vote for him yet.

Currently, I'd vote for (most likely to least likely):

flubbucket
drealmer7
docbear1975

My reasons?

flubbucket has been unhelpfully helpful and lurkily active. His vote for RWarehall was based solely on RWarehall's self-vote. And it was a hammer. Does anyone else find that a little odd?

drealmer7 is almost playing his normal game. Which is almost enough to make me vote him.
jk jk
In all seriousness, he seems to have changed his focus very abruptly at the beginning of D2. No offence intended, but is there any player that it'd be more useful to convert? He's always the loose cannon, the unpredictable.

docbear1975... Dessimu has done a nice little summary here. I've got one other reason, but I'll keep it to my chest for now.
agentcarr16: I think you missed this...
Fantasysci5: (...)
so I'm going to have to go with my suspicions from Day 1 and Vote: Drealmer.
(...)
agentcarr16:
Right. I did.

Official vote count

JMich : 4 - Bookwyrm, cristigale, flubbucket, drealmer
flubbucket : 1 - docbear1975
docbear: 1 - Dessimu
drealmer: 1 - Fantasysci

It takes 6 to lynch
JMich takes the lead at L-2

Not voting: JMich, agentcarr16, Ixamyakxim

The deadline is on the day after tomorrow.
Post edited July 16, 2016 by Lifthrasil
JMich: I don't have anything to say for myself. My thoughts were given on D1, my plan was seen as too terrible, so I'm still going with trusting the one person that, should he still be alive tomorrow, will be the only proven town we have. Unfortunately, said person is gunning for me.
Damn, dude, that is like, the most townie you've ever sounded. I don't know whether to remove my vote or shit my shorts from anxious apprehensive anticipation of your claim/flip, if we get to it.

JMich: Would the other three people currently voting for me state their reasons for said vote, just so they are available to analyze on D3?
Well, we're 5 days in to the Day and 3 days remain until deadline with 2 of those days on a weekend when people tend to be around less. If we're 5 days in and nothing has developed much since, I feel like everything should be being put on the table (as I've said) so we can assess it all, make our choice, and move on to Night.

So far, I've got this: ? marks mean I'm unsure if that person is willing to vote that person

1. JMich - wyrm, drealmer, cristi, flubb, dess?
2. flubbucket - agent?, cristi, docbear
3. Bookwyrm627 - fantasysci5
4. Dessimu
5. agentcarr16 - drealmer
6. drealmer7 - fantasysci5, wyrm?, agent?, Ix?
8. cristigale
9. Fantasysci5
10. docbear1975 - Dess
12. Ixamyakxim - drealmer

No one else seems interested in my #1 choice (agent), and so I must find another or others I am willing to vote, or be a proponent of no-lynch (which I'm not at this point.) I suppose one could be undecided at this point as agent appears to be, but I find that odd at this point (like someone waiting to see how it swings and jump on, like he did with RW.) Ix and agent for me are mostly based on reads from things like that I realize could be meaningless, but my gut tells me otherwise is more likely, the feeling is less strong for Ix than agent, but still strong enough that I'm comfortable voting him. I also find that my gut reads tend to be more accurate than something like JMich below, so agent and Ix are my #1, and #2 choices because of that as well.

For JMich, it's based on the fact that he has said things, proposed ideas, held a position, has been more vocal, and while like I said yesterDay, proposing a bad idea doesn't make one Evil (but of course can't be discounted as potentially Evil too), at least now we have something to "judge" him on, more than most others who remain quiet and lurking and perhaps we should be lynching instead (again, another reason for agent for me) because of that, but, I digress. And then there is the fact that agent said he would not be voting JMich today, but didn't really tell why, and is my top suspect, and I could see having chosen JMich on N1 to convert and so, now I'm comfortable enough to vote him to see how it goes (if he flips cult, agent is even more solidified in suspicion for me.)

hmmm, what else?

oh, yeah, didn't get to the flavor last night ):
no energy for it right now either, perhaps later!

Dess, for me, docbear is a new player and so all of that stuff you point out almost seems negligible in regards to it meaning he is cult, it doesn't excluse the possibility, and I do understand the things you say, but, to me it is all weak because of his newness compared to other options on the board. Yes, I did evaluate that he could be a new player playing it with all of that in mind, but that is not the sense I get at all from him.

*refresh*

And now I see agent voices (after others have voiced) his potential willingness to vote other players (3, suddenly!) who now have other interest from others players, as if validating his eventual push on whichever one might start to gain votes that he'll want to help move along.

agentcarr16: flubbucket has been unhelpfully helpful and lurkily active. His vote for RWarehall was based solely on RWarehall's self-vote. And it was a hammer. Does anyone else find that a little odd?
Ummm, he's been more helpful/less lurky than you, in my opinion (maybe less posts? but of more substance, I think.) The self-vote by RW is inherently scummy/anti-town, good reason to vote RW, imo, especially when 1 away from lynch at that point, and with flub, no, I don't find that odd, at all.

agentcarr16: No offence intended, but is there any player that it'd be more useful to convert? He's always the loose cannon, the unpredictable.
Actually, I think that is what keeps me from getting NKed, like, ever, and what I think will/would keep me from getting converted this game. I'm too much of a liability at any point, especially if someone converts me, they can't be sure how my behavior might shift/how I might be and fear that I might give myself and/or them up, and wouldn't risk that at all. Plus, I think I play in ways aside from that that make me un-recruitable (at least by a handful of players) at this point. Some might say that with someone like that, a CL might be wise to recruit them, but, I don't find that the case for me specifically, because of my unpredictability.

ooof, please, some others express an interest in agent!
EBWOP

gah, I knew I needed to edit this and then forgot:

1. JMich - wyrm, drealmer, cristi, flubb, dess?
2. flubbucket - agent, cristi, docbear
3. Bookwyrm627 - fantasysci5
4. Dessimu
5. agentcarr16 - drealmer, cristi
6. drealmer7 - fantasysci5, wyrm?, agent, Ix?, cristi
8. cristigale
9. Fantasysci5
10. docbear1975 - Dess
12. Ixamyakxim - drealmer

note: 16 hours ago agent was "unsure" who he preferred, he said "flubbucket maybe?" who at that point was the only player with a vote on him that isn't JMich or agent.
I killed the thread? ):

*goes and cries under a palm tree in the warmer section of the section*
drealmer7: ooof, please, some others express an interest in agent!
Interest in agent
Vote JMich

Sorry JMich :( But like I said probably in the next day or two (game days) I would have been pushing for you anyway.

But this has died and I feel like I'm the one holding it up. And I REALLY don't like the idea of the lynch shifting to someone I downright don't want lynched once we come up on the deadline. So I feel like I have to do it, even if I do think it's a little early.

I *sort of* feel like I'm doing the cult leader's work by lynching you before s/he was able to convert you OR by lynching a good player that could help late game (assuming you weren't converted). This was another very good "WIFOM" moment for me LOL.