It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Not really much to say. Bookwyrm is as good a person to listen to as any, and any faults I see in his reasoning would be extra dicey for cult to try to pull off. I do object to his choice of vote, but I'm not going to try and persuade him to switch. I'm just going to sit here and look at the reasons each person has for voting me.
P.S. The "Wyrm said so" is not a good reason, but it remains a reason.
Official vote count

JMich : 3 - Bookwyrm, cristigale, flubbucket
flubbucket : 1 - docbear1975
agentcarr16 : 1 - drealmer

It takes 6 to lynch
JMich takes a lead at L-3

Not voting: JMich, flubbucket, Dessimu, agentcarr16, Fantasysci5, Ixamyakxim

The deadline is in three days, on Monday.
That's all ya'll got fer me since I bean gawn?

If this is all we've got and where we at, the only next logical thing for everyone to do would be to VOTE for who they think is most likely the CL.

Cristi, nice to see you playing more (and how townie), I hope you're not a cultist who finally got into the rhythm.

as to your point #3, I actually find that to be the most likely of those 3 options (that he's vanilla) but most likely is that he is the DP, and claiming such when such also fits his playstyle from my experience.

Those were the sorts of things I thought it'd be beneficial to scum to point out (just in case they weren't aware) and not really thinking it good to talk about before, but, moot now.

sooo, can I show you all something? yes? excellent! follow me!...

(flavor post inc. sometime today maybe)
drealmer7: sooo, can I show you all something? yes? excellent! follow me!...

(flavor post inc. sometime today maybe)
NO I WILL NOT DRINK YOUR NANITE KOOL-AID!
I have no nanite kool-aid to offer you, nor would I have it or offer it, ever, to anyone! That stuff will rot your brain, turn you into a mindless zombie!

If you're thirsty...wait here for some minutes, I'll be back! *runs off*

I get some bananas, strawberries, just a fewww raspberries, mango, peaches, watermelon, take it all back to the mini-kitchen, add some apple juice, then some water, blend blend blend blend blend....YUM~! *runs back to wyrm with it and several glasses*

*pours and offers to wyrm* anyone else want some?
drealmer7: I have no nanite kool-aid to offer you, nor would I have it or offer it, ever, to anyone! That stuff will rot your brain, turn you into a mindless zombie!
Clear cult lies. We've got Leonard's brain right over there as proof!

...hey, who moved the brain??

drealmer7: *pours and offers to wyrm* anyone else want some?
Nope, not drinking the nanite juice. I can see the little bugs crawling all over it.
I'm torn about placing a vote on JMich. On the one hand, I DO think he needs to be lynched eventually as there's no way a clever cult leader will leave him town. Likewise I think he's been playing to set himself up for either a town OR cult victory.

But I'm not sure he's cult now. In fact I almost doubt it. My top lynch candidate is still drealmer but I don't think that's going anywhere today so I'm pretty confused about whether or not I want to toss a vote on JMich.

It SHOULD be a no brainer, lynching someone I want to lynch anyway. But doing it early seems like giving the cult leader a free conversion (one they would have had to "waste" on JMich) on someone we're less likely to suspect.
Not much has happened since my last post. Traveling today, will try to check in tonight.

BTW, I moved Leonard's brain. It's now adding some flare among the artificial potted plants. Makes the room feel less sterile. I wouldn't risk putting it near any real vegetation.
While I think Bookworm's plan is good, I don't think JMich is a good choice. Unless something comes up, I don't think I'll be voting for him today.
agentcarr16: While I think Bookworm's plan is good, I don't think JMich is a good choice. Unless something comes up, I don't think I'll be voting for him today.
Who is your preferred candidate at this point?
Kind of quiet right now. *looks suspiciously at drealmer's concoction* How do I now this is not some mind altering substance? Are there any clementines around here?

JMich seems resigned to his fate. I'm still not sure about him. However, I'm not going to waffle on my decision. I'm sticking with my gut instincts. (Which may very well be wrong). Vote stays the same.
agentcarr16: While I think Bookworm's plan is good, I don't think JMich is a good choice. Unless something comes up, I don't think I'll be voting for him today.
Bookwyrm627: Who is your preferred candidate at this point?
Not sure... Flubbucket, maybe?
Well, agent's comments have done nothing to remove my suspicion from him, but, it appears no one else is going for him/finds him suspicious enough to vote today, and we've got an accumulation happening on JMich, and I'm comfortable enough with that at this point (a bit wary, but, his comments have made me more comfortable to vote him and not done anything to dissuade me, the fact that agent says he doesn't want to vote JMich today is also a factor.)

sooo

unvote agent

vote JMich
I wonder how it looks from the outside, and I think it will take into D3 to really be more sure myself, but, I'm finding this cult game to be interesting and engaging, not maddening at all. I think that if we didn't have the DP role it could very well be a tedious frustrating thing that wouldn't be enjoyable.

if you think those not voting should vote, tell them to vote! peer pressure!
Sooo, the time has come (no, not for the flavor, I haven't gotten to take time for that yet) to again suggest that we all list who are are willing to vote today, with denotion for likelyness of them being CL if you feel inclined.
for me it is:

agentcarr16
Ixamyakxim
JMich