It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Savage Warriors?
KrisViking: Is it Gex?
Well, the avatar of the member in question has to directly lead you to a game that has a bearded gardener with Santa style hat in it. No such a character in Gex so it must be something else.

hint: I changed the gardener gloves into boxing gloves so that the type of game is easier to guess.
KrisViking: Is it Gex?
awalterj: Well, the avatar of the member in question has to directly lead you to a game that has a bearded gardener with Santa style hat in it. No such a character in Gex so it must be something else.

hint: I changed the gardener gloves into boxing gloves so that the type of game is easier to guess.
I don't know. When I saw the boxing gloves I thought Punch Out, but I honestly have no idea then.
cmdr_flashheart: Savage Warriors?
You got it, it's Tom Teck from Savage Warriors, it's a secret character so that made things more difficult :)

Here's the solution:
Attachments:
cmdr_flashheart: Savage Warriors?
awalterj: You got it, it's Tom Teck from Savage Warriors, it's a secret character so that made things more difficult :)

Here's the solution:
Woah, nice drawing. I am not good at all, but let me see what I can do :] Going to lunch, so I'll update in a few hours or so. But if someone else wants to start a new game, it's fine- I'll take my turn when I get back :]
Behold my masterpiece: http://imgur.com/v85SWqV
Post edited February 23, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
Wow, so many words come to mind.
Masterpiece isn't one of them but so many others come to mind. :P

Near as I can tell it's a Klansman laying in front of a castle getting ready to do some karaoke.
Going to take a wild guess based on the head shape: Plok?
tinyE: Wow, so many words come to mind.
Masterpiece isn't one of them but so many others come to mind. :P

Near as I can tell it's a Klansman laying in front of a castle getting ready to do some karaoke.
Haha, I tried ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But no, Pocketim, it's not Plok.
tinyE: Near as I can tell it's a Klansman laying in front of a castle getting ready to do some karaoke.
I thought it was a ghost trying to have sex with a castle.
Art is subjective.

Uhhh... Super Mario World?
Lol, the first one I drew had a more suggestive sword than this one, but it's funny how you're still thinking that :] On my part, I tried to make it less suggestive, promise.

Since I suck at drawing, I'll give a hint- "GREETINGS, SIRE" "LOADING" "SAVING" "Retire, Milord?"

It's hilarious when you hear it, haha.
cmdr_flashheart: Lol, the first one I drew had a more suggestive sword than this one, but it's funny how you're still thinking that :] On my part, I tried to make it less suggestive, promise.

Since I suck at drawing, I'll give a hint- "GREETINGS, SIRE" "LOADING" "SAVING" "Retire, Milord?"

Stronghold comes to mind then, the castle scribe makes a similar 'meh' face when popularity drops below 50.

Could you kindly explain what is on your drawing, is it a castle with a moat and drawbridge or is it a reclining figure?
Your style is kind of an interesting blend between post impressionism, surrealism, cubism and even a bit of constructivism so decoding the drawing is open to interpretation. It's like a mix between Henri Rousseau and Paul Klee.

edit: If it happens to be Stronghold, anyone please take my turn, thank you
Post edited February 24, 2014 by awalterj
uhm... a cloud interviewing a bridge?
cmdr_flashheart: Lol, the first one I drew had a more suggestive sword than this one, but it's funny how you're still thinking that :] On my part, I tried to make it less suggestive, promise.

awalterj: Stronghold comes to mind then, the castle scribe makes a similar 'meh' face when popularity drops below 50.

Could you kindly explain what is on your drawing, is it a castle with a moat and drawbridge or is it a reclining figure?
Your style is kind of an interesting blend between post impressionism, surrealism, cubism and even a bit of constructivism so decoding the drawing is open to interpretation. It's like a mix between Henri Rousseau and Paul Klee.

edit: If it happens to be Stronghold, anyone please take my turn, thank you
It is Stronghold, haha. Here's the solution: http://www.gog.com/game/stronghold

And I am pretty sure my style is more aptly known as chicken scratch :]

Next turn is up for grabs by the fastest drawer.
Might as well help keep the game alive.
Attachments: