It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pocketim: Might as well help keep the game alive.
It looks like Nights? Is that the right name? From the Sonic Team

Is it a character from that game?
JoeSapphire: It looks like Nights? Is that the right name? From the Sonic Team

Is it a character from that game?
Nope, though the game does have a very similar atmosphere to Nights.

Hint: It's a lesser known Sony exclusive with a cult following.
Post edited February 27, 2014 by Pocketim
Evil The Cat from Earthworm Jim?
(I know this is wrong. I'm just trying to keep the thread alive.)

I really like the drawing!
AdamR: I really like the drawing!
Thanks!

Here's an extra quick drawing I did that may help.
Attachments:
cow.png (4 Kb)
The Game of strange creatures?
Err... Klonoa or Klonoa 2? Not a 100% PS exclusive series, but those pics sure remind me of it.
sillypenta: Err... Klonoa or Klonoa 2? Not a 100% PS exclusive series, but those pics sure remind me of it.
Correct! Klonoa 2 is a PS2 exclusive, though Klonoa 1 was later ported to the Wii.

The first picture is of a fairly minor character called Tat, who's a side-kick of one of the antagonists. The second picture is a Moo, the most common enemy you fight in the game.
Cool! In that case... behold my MS Paint skillz!
I'm not sure whether this game is obscure or reeaally obscure. We'll find out I guess.
Attachments:
sn.png (38 Kb)
I don't know what it is but my god it's beautiful!
That is one depressed little smurf. lol
I have no idea what you had in mind but I'll guess anyway. Pikmin?
SalarShushan: Pikmin?
Nope.
Time for a bit of direction I think. The game in question is for Dreamcast and is regarded as a (very) hidden gem.
Napple Tale: Arsia in Daydream?
Pocketim: Napple Tale: Arsia in Daydream?
Yes!
That's a relief, I was starting to worry I was in the process of derailing the thread!
It's a great game, by the way, with a fantastic soundtrack.
I haven't played Napple Tale yet, but I plan to in the future. What I've seen of it so far looks really great, and I still use my Dreamcast a lot to this day, so I'd love to give it a shot if I could ever find it.

Here's my drawing:

Hint: This is a boss which you defeat by feeding him pizzas.
Attachments:
Post edited March 04, 2014 by Pocketim
Pocketim: I haven't played Napple Tale yet, but I plan to in the future. What I've seen of it so far looks really great, and I still use my Dreamcast a lot to this day, so I'd love to give it a shot if I could ever find it.

Here's my drawing:

Hint: This is a boss which you defeat by feeding him pizzas.
Oh great, I'm certain I've seen this character before but I can't remember where*. I must be getting old... it is too remarkable to forget like this.

Well if anything this thread deserve to be bumped up so the game can proceed.

* (and I wouldn't be able to draw anything worth subjecting you guys to in short notice anyway so it's better that I don't remember)