It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Might as well throw in another hint: Another SEGA game, this time on the Megadrive/Genesis.
Pocketim: Might as well throw in another hint: Another SEGA game, this time on the Megadrive/Genesis.
Ouch! It just hit me... (no, not a pizza)

It's Ristar. I haven't played that game as much as it deserves tho.
Pocketim: Might as well throw in another hint: Another SEGA game, this time on the Megadrive/Genesis.
joppo: Ouch! It just hit me... (no, not a pizza)

It's Ristar. I haven't played that game as much as it deserves tho.
That's it!

Excellent game, one of my personal favorites on the system. Lots of variety and imagination in the different planets the levels take place on and bosses you fight, which always kept it fresh in my mind.
Sorry this drawing doesn't have background but it's getting too late and my brain is starting to tell me it doesn't care for quality anymore.

Other than that I'm pleased with what came out.
Attachments:
omelet.png (8 Kb)
The Ooze? The Mega Drive game of course, not the Action 52 game :P
sillypenta: The Ooze? The Mega Drive game of course, not the Action 52 game :P
Yes, that's the game. It's very good, but hard as hell and a bit too unknown because it came out too late on the Mega Drive's life cycle. But of course you knew all that already :)

Go on, grace us with something that shows decent drawing skills :p
sillypenta: The Ooze? The Mega Drive game of course, not the Action 52 game :P
joppo: Yes, that's the game. It's very good, but hard as hell and a bit too unknown because it came out too late on the Mega Drive's life cycle. But of course you knew all that already :)

Go on, grace us with something that shows decent drawing skills :p
Alright, here's something... not so sure about the decent drawing skills though!
This is from a... notable game.
Attachments:
sillypenta: Alright, here's something... not so sure about the decent drawing skills though!
This is from a... notable game.
Ultima 7 - The Black Gate?
sillypenta: [...]
The rock and ship in the background remind me a lot of The Goonies.
It's neither of those.
There have been many excellent drawings of late.

I've had no idea what any of them were, though!
I recall the door looking less fancy, but Fur Fighters on the Dreamcast had a door near a cliff like that (often remembered for a nasty glitch where upon entering the door the game would drop you off the cliff in a cutscene, killing you instantly!)
Nothing right so far. Time for a big clue.
As I said, this game is notable... for being one of the worst games ever!
sillypenta: Nothing right so far. Time for a big clue.
As I said, this game is notable... for being one of the worst games ever!
I don't think it's the Atari 2600 game E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial... <Which was pretty bad from what I've heard>
Oddly the image reminds me of the 2nd part of the old Dos game Last Half of Darkness.
Post edited March 11, 2014 by SpellSword
My guess would be the Limbo of the Lost.