It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My hints may be really bad :D
..and I may have misspelled A-Ok Jim O'Hide's or however you spell that's name. It's one of those Irish names, or maybe that was Japanese. Irish, Japanese, they're still Asian. Metal Gear would make more sense if its name was High Soldiers :D

There's also a chance that me being a non-native speaker has led to a hint where I think "everyone calls them 'B tides' " when no one does that. Anyway, those armored guys are there every night to watch the moon.
Sorry, I just did some snooping around the web (forgive me, I have sinned). It has to be Lunar Knights, right?
Austrobogulator: Sorry, I just did some snooping around the web (forgive me, I have sinned). It has to be Lunar Knights, right?
Lunar Knights is correct! It is your turn now :D
I figured no one had played it so the whole Kojima Productions hint was so people could search for it.
I really like that game. Here's a link to the intro just because I can http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=628nFaLGxmY
Does it really feature blue flying Garfield?
Vitek: Does it really feature blue flying Garfield?
My friend was just asking the same thing :D
Sadly no. It has a blue flying cat, but no Garfield.
May I ask, what inspired the Garfield motif?
Attachments:
Austrobogulator: May I ask, what inspired the Garfield motif?
I can't draw in manga style so I westernized it. :D

I've no idea what that game is.
Death Becomes Her: The Video Game?
AdamR: Death Becomes Her: The Video Game?
That's also what I thought of immediately when I clicked that picture. :D
Austrobogulator: May I ask, what inspired the Garfield motif?
Reminds me a tiny little bit of Stubbs the Zombie.
Nooope, it's a game made by a very well known developer.
Desperation guess to keep the thread alive -

Left 4 Dead?
Ditto on desperation

Blade of Darkness
I haven't a clue but how many game characters are there with a hole in their chest? :/ I take it that is wind blowing through him or am I just mental?
Post edited March 27, 2013 by jumbalia
Perhaps you could post another hint?