It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: SHIT! I haven't slept since I saw that guy with the hole in him. AWOL or not we have to find that guy. Put out an APB! Alert the National Guards. Let the dogs out. Call the President. Find this guy! I have to know that game title!
I was with you all the way till letting the dogs out. Thats just crazy over the top.
tinyE: SHIT! I haven't slept since I saw that guy with the hole in him. AWOL or not we have to find that guy. Put out an APB! Alert the National Guards. Let the dogs out. Call the President. Find this guy! I have to know that game title!
jumbalia: I was with you all the way till letting the dogs out. Thats just crazy over the top.
For shame. The largest dog breed in existence is Irish.
But calling the President, now that's just scary! Who knows what his alien bodyguard will do?
Lifthrasil: But calling the President, now that's just scary! Who knows what his alien bodyguard will do?
Good point! Shit! I really screwed up on this one. :(
Lifthrasil: But calling the President, now that's just scary! Who knows what his alien bodyguard will do?
tinyE: Good point! Shit! I really screwed up on this one. :(
I smell a conspiracy. Whatever this guy knew must have been serious and now Potus is keeping it secret from us... Or is it the dogs?!!! (Silent Hill 2 ending IRL!)
My apologies if this is out of line, but the game is dying. I feel it is my duty to post a new drawing to save the thread.
Attachments:
4square.png (11 Kb)
AdamR: My apologies if this is out of line, but the game is dying. I feel it is my duty to post a new drawing to save the thread.
I'm all for your coup!
Sudoku? :D
Absolutely not.
It's a window

the game?
How about a hint - Everyone has played this game. I don't care who you are, if you are reading this, I guarantee you have played it.
Tetris?
triock: Tetris?
Correct! Your turn.
Anyone here ever dream in Tetris?
Ok, as I don't feel very good today, can someone else please take my turn? Thanks
tinyE: Anyone here ever dream in Tetris?
No. Just the Tetris melody has haunted me in my sleep.