It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Adzeth: This one may be a bit difficult :D
Austrobogulator: Garfield Fantasy VII

O___0
Nope :D
/edit: added a background because why not
/edit2: Here's hint picture #2! :D
/edit3: Hint #3
Hm, the "blasphemy" pic reminds me a lot of Grandia II (although I haven't played it in ages).
F4LL0UT: Hm, the "blasphemy" pic reminds me a lot of Grandia II (although I haven't played it in ages).
It isn't Grandia II, though :p
F4LL0UT: Hm, the "blasphemy" pic reminds me a lot of Grandia II (although I haven't played it in ages).
Adzeth: It isn't Grandia II, though :p
Damn... I haven't played many jRPGs but I definitely know that character from the second pic... this is driving me nuts!
/edit: added a background because why not
/edit2: Here's hint picture #2! :D
/edit3: Hint #3
Strange, that one reminded me of Thomb Raider. :)

(If it's not FF then I'm out of alternative)
Torchlight 2
No correct guesses yet, and it's not a Final Fantasy game :D

I'll do you guys a Solid with an additional spoken hint. Look at the Crest picture. If you can't quite place it, think about Japanese thunder gods, and about whether love can bloom on the battlefield. :D
The crest is very familiar and I immediately thought of a metal gear game. But I don't recognise any of the other images. Something about the tide of war?
Tide of War? WarTide? Does that help anybody?
JoeSapphire: The crest is very familiar and I immediately thought of a metal gear game. But I don't recognise any of the other images. Something about the tide of war?
Tide of War? WarTide? Does that help anybody?
Thinking of a Metal Gear game makes sense. It's probably the best known game with that crest :)
It isn't Metal Gear, though, or Tide of War.
Battle Realms?

Shit I don't know. :P
Adzeth: Thinking of a Metal Gear game makes sense. It's probably the best known game with that crest :)
So something about liquid ocelots? Or lightning ocelots? Or am I misremembering?
tinyE: Battle Realms?
Nope :p

JoeSapphire: So something about liquid ocelots? Or lightning ocelots? Or am I misremembering?
Hint: The crest appears in many games, many of which aren't Metal Gear related ;)
Nyah nyah :P
/edit: I'm totally bored and impatient today, so here's a mega hint: It's one of the games related to "A-Ok" Jim O. Hide (he got the A-Ok nickname from being so jolly all the time).
The name hint follows the pattern "A;B A; C; B C". JoeSapphire figured out A: Tides, so it's "Tides; B Tides; C; B C". :p
Attachments:
crest2.png (21 Kb)
Post edited March 24, 2013 by Adzeth
Tides; High Tides; Soldiers; High Soldiers

My favourite game produced by eccentric games developer A-OK Hide.
JoeSapphire: Tides; High Tides; Soldiers; High Soldiers

My favourite game produced by eccentric games developer A-OK Hide.
High Soldiers?!
I can only imagine!