It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gamesfreak64: about carried away, i understand, when i saw gog had paysafe i promised i would get only the games i had on cd that did not work anymore.... but .......... it went out of hand :D , i keep collecting first then when there is a moment of silence, i will play the games, cause i dont want to miss a good sales :D

1204? thats alot wow, i have 220 now cognition (it was cheap i dont know what it is but now i can see what it is)
has 4 games so packages like these can make the number rise considerably.
Tarnicus: The Steam collection is almost all from bundle sites and sales, combined with making a lot from selling Steam trading cards. That is the game I actually play the most - selling Steam cards to buy games on sale lol $264.74 from sales since I started selling them as an experiment last August when someone on these forums said "you can't get much from selling trading cards."
thats a nice amount of dollars
G'Morning. True story: I abandoned the thread last night because I started playing Nox.
trentonlf: Thanks Hyper for picking up QUBE for me!
HypersomniacLive: We could not let you miss it, could we now? :-)
^^ this. There were multiple people keeping an eye out and Hyper ninja'd it! :P
deleted
HypersomniacLive:
trentonlf: Thanks Hyper for picking up QUBE for me!
Very nice work by the big blue eye!

Just noticed there is one more chance for me to get a Q.U.B.E gift key. But not on the other two. If anyone picked up an Entomorph gift key, LynetteC was looking for that. And MarkoH01 was looking for Return to the Mysterious Island, if someone got a gift key for that.

Please let me know if you have either gift key and I can arrange a trade with you to get them to those requesters. Thanks!
iangold: I was around for the keaning part of the noxxing, but missed the finale due to an acute need for food.

Now that the hype has gone down, perhaps you can help me make a more rational decision next time it shows up. I've mostly played RTS and FPS. Never played anything like Diablo or any RPG or hack 'n slash game I can think of. All the hype convinced me to try Nox. But do you think it works as an introduction to the genre, possibly even the only one I'll play like that? Although I've broadening my horizons lately as well and have become intrigued by Larian's output and other genres I used to dismiss (4X, adventure, TB, etc.)...
Personally, I think it's the perfect entry for this genre, because it doesn't take as much time to get into as the full blown isometric RPGs and isn't as repetitive as the pure hack'n'slash'n'loot games.
HypersomniacLive: How are you?
I am passable fair, thanks. The snow has turned to a crust of ice, so it's good I don't need to go out today. Mostly sunny weather ahead, so I may get to enjoy my weekend. :)
Got a crit hit on Nexus. Anyone interested since I already have it? Awsome game btw:)
deleted
IAmSinistar: Very nice work by the big blue eye!

Just noticed there is one more chance for me to get a Q.U.B.E gift key. But not on the other two. If anyone picked up an Entomorph gift key, LynetteC was looking for that. And MarkoH01 was looking for Return to the Mysterious Island, if someone got a gift key for that.

Please let me know if you have either gift key and I can arrange a trade with you to get them to those requesters. Thanks!
Check your inbox for Return to Mysterious Island :)
Hmmm Nexus - I have so many games of this genre, some I haven't even played after installing. But £1.39 - can't even buy a bottle of water for that in London train stations. Sold.
goplanet: G'Morning. True story: I abandoned the thread last night because I started playing Nox.
Which class?
I remember starting with the conjurer in the first run.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Klumpen0815
IAmSinistar: Very nice work by the big blue eye!

Can you point me to one of LynetteC's posts? I have a spare Entomorph.
karac: Got a crit hit on Nexus. Anyone interested since I already have it? Awsome game btw:)
I'm interested
goplanet: G'Morning. True story: I abandoned the thread last night because I started playing Nox.
Klumpen0815: Which class?
I remember starting with the conjurer in the first run.
Conjurer is my favorite. I love to walk around with tons of giant spiders following me.