It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus: Here is LynetteC I can send MarkoH01 Return to Mysterious Island as well, even though I just plopped it in IamSinistar's inbox. My tired state has me thinking unclearly :)
Thanks too :-) Klumpen was a little faster. Entomorph incoming.
Ungunbu: If anybody missed Pharaoh + Cleopatra I'd gladly exchange it for Darklands from the current weekend promo. PM me if interested, thanks.
Crol3993: I do not have the game you request so it's just for an information:
How do you give a game to someone else? I've try to hit the "gift this order" button, but they ask for an email...but if don't know to who i'm going to send the game?
Just type your email ;-)
MarkoH01: Don't worry about me. Tekkaman-James has covered for me and grabbed me a copy of Mysterious Island. Thanks for trying though.
IAmSinistar: Ach! Well, ignore my PM then. :)

And thanks again to Tarnicus for making the offer!
Haha people watching everyone's backs who are watching others. I grabbed Return to Mysterious Island for Tekkaman-James who already grabbed it and one for you MarkoH01
IAmSinistar: Awesome, thank you Tom!
Not a problem. While it was my one and only Critical Hit, I didn't even want the game ;-)
It's better in the hands of a person who is really interested in it.
Tarnicus: I'll brb, making a tea with ginger :)
Say hi to Ginger.
Tarnicus: Here is LynetteC I can send MarkoH01 Return to Mysterious Island as well, even though I just plopped it in IamSinistar's inbox. My tired state has me thinking unclearly :)
toxicTom: Thanks too :-) Klumpen was a little faster. Entomorph incoming.
12:33am, I am getting to the slower side of my evening :)
IAmSinistar: I am passable fair, thanks. The snow has turned to a crust of ice, so it's good I don't need to go out today. Mostly sunny weather ahead, so I may get to enjoy my weekend. :)
Lucky you, we're just going to have more of what we're having for the past two days - strong winds and heavy rain, and I hate having to go out when we have both!

Nice job, toxicTom and Tarnicus!
Tarnicus: I'll brb, making a tea with ginger :)
Micro-BIOS: Say hi to Ginger.
You know her too? :P
deleted
Tarnicus: Check your inbox for Return to Mysterious Island :)
IAmSinistar: Very kind, good sir! The key is being send along to MarkoH01 now. And a big +1 to you!
Thank you very much Tarnicus for the kind offer, "unfortunately" Tekkaman-James already had me covered so I hope you find another loving home for this beautiful game.

Edit: And of course +1 for Tarnicus :)
Post edited March 06, 2015 by MarkoH01
Tarnicus: Haha people watching everyone's backs who are watching others. I grabbed Return to Mysterious Island for Tekkaman-James who already grabbed it and one for you MarkoH01
Seriously! That's how I ended up with extras of Lumino City and Dead State. :D

toxicTom: Not a problem. While it was my one and only Critical Hit, I didn't even want the game ;-)
It's better in the hands of a person who is really interested in it.
I really appreciate you doing it, mate! But then, you always rock. :)
the_voivod: Nox is the sale of the promo! Oh, yes.
Objection!

Inquisitor is the sale of the promo, but few people realized this yet.
Nox is for beginners, Inquisitor is for the advanced and enlightened ones. B-)
tie fighter and nox are already gone ... in round 3???
Ok, I will ask once more. Any good soul purchased a spare copy of Sam and Max? I slept during the time it was on sale and only decided I want it, when I saw that no chance is left for me :)
Klumpen0815: Which class?
I remember starting with the conjurer in the first run.
Micro-BIOS: Conjurer is my favorite. I love to walk around with tons of giant spiders following me.
So Nox would be no game for me since I am not only insomniac but also arachnophobic.