It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This one looks incredible. There is already a lot of polish considering the early state of the project. Check out the playable demo / prologue to get a taste of what they're aiming for. After that, grab an Early Bird tier while they're still available. This is definitely one to get behind for sure.
triock: <span class="bold">Legrand Legacy &ndash; An Homage to the JRPG Classics (PC)</span>

In a chaotic world torn apart by civil war, and threatened by an otherworldly invasion, six unlikely heroes have come together. You play as Finn, a reluctant leader, who soon discovers that the true peril to their universe lies within themselves.
That's a bargain, so backed!
<span class="bold">Twin Flames</span>

Gorgeous pixel art that combines Mexican traditional imagery with elements of Qabbalistic mysticism. I've sent a message to the devs asking if there will be a proper DRM-free version.

The timed aspect of the game is reminiscent of Risk of Rain.
Post edited November 18, 2016 by IAmSinistar
"Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo" has relaunched its Kickstarter campaign. The first try to kickstart the translation of this visual novel was not successful, however the second attempt is doing a lot better. The campaign is already 2/3 to the goal in a single day.

For those who don't know, Sharin is a very popular Japanese visual novel that has previously had a complete fan translation. It's the seventh most popular VN on VNDB.
The devs have assured me of some kind of DRM-free version. And they have a DRM-free version of the demo for this game available too.
triock: <span class="bold">Legrand Legacy &ndash; An Homage to the JRPG Classics (PC)</span>

In a chaotic world torn apart by civil war, and threatened by an otherworldly invasion, six unlikely heroes have come together. You play as Finn, a reluctant leader, who soon discovers that the true peril to their universe lies within themselves.
IAmSinistar: That's a bargain, so backed!
Hi! So excited to see our game featured here. We hope to make the DRM-free available on GOG as well, so please upvote us: https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/legrand_legacy_an_homage_to_classic_jrpgs.
Tekkaman-James: This one looks incredible. There is already a lot of polish considering the early state of the project. Check out the playable demo / prologue to get a taste of what they're aiming for. After that, grab an Early Bird tier while they're still available. This is definitely one to get behind for sure.
Thanks for playing the demo. We hope we can also make the DRM-free available on GOG.
Post edited November 28, 2016 by chibichibieris
chibichibieris: Thanks for playing the demo. We hope we can also make the DRM-free available on GOG.
Please do. Having this on GOG would be great. Just to make sure: the DRM free version that is part of your rewards will be direct download? Or will it be hosted somewhere?
I thought I might just bring up this little game I stumbled upon on Kickstarter....

Mars Underground, where you play as a young boy (who may or may not have blown up a science lab at some point) and who's stuck in a groundhog-day like timeloop.

The game will be drm free, and there's a playable demo. I've been playing around with it for a bit and so far it looks pretty good! The dev is asking for a fairly small amount, so, I hope the game will make it :)
chibichibieris: Hi! So excited to see our game featured here. We hope to make the DRM-free available on GOG as well, so please upvote us: https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/legrand_legacy_an_homage_to_classic_jrpgs.
Happily added my vote to the wishlist. Welcome to the GOG forums! Best of luck on the KS campaign! The updates that have been shared so far are wonderful. I can't wait to see what else you have in store. ^_^
chibichibieris: Thanks for playing the demo. We hope we can also make the DRM-free available on GOG.
Lifthrasil: Please do. Having this on GOG would be great. Just to make sure: the DRM free version that is part of your rewards will be direct download? Or will it be hosted somewhere?
We haven't decided how we will distribute the rewards copy yet, we're looking into all the options available now.
chibichibieris: Hi! So excited to see our game featured here. We hope to make the DRM-free available on GOG as well, so please upvote us: https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/legrand_legacy_an_homage_to_classic_jrpgs.
Tekkaman-James: Happily added my vote to the wishlist. Welcome to the GOG forums! Best of luck on the KS campaign! The updates that have been shared so far are wonderful. I can't wait to see what else you have in store. ^_^
As the writer of said updates... this message made me smile. I have so many art work from the game to show you guys! Plus this week we'll have our first ever live Twitch. What an exciting time to be alive...
Post edited November 28, 2016 by chibichibieris
<span class="bold">Impact Winter</span>

This was a "failed" KS, but the game is coming out anyway. I've added a Wishlist entry for it, hopefully we can get it here on GOG.
IAmSinistar: <span class="bold">Impact Winter</span>

This was a "failed" KS, but the game is coming out anyway. I've added a Wishlist entry for it, hopefully we can get it here on GOG.
That game looks awesome! Thanks for posting this. I'm following the twitter feed of Jacob Solomon as of now :) i just hope that Bandai Namco doesn't ruin this though. Their pc track record hasn't been brilliant of late, in my opinion.
skimmie: That game looks awesome! Thanks for posting this. I'm following the twitter feed of Jacob Solomon as of now :) i just hope that Bandai Namco doesn't ruin this though. Their pc track record hasn't been brilliant of late, in my opinion.
Glad you like! My main concern with the publisher at this point is that they may not be kindly disposed towards a DRM-free release. But we shall see!
<span class="bold">D&auml;mmerLicht</span>

Indie Medieval Fantasy Adventure Game Based on the many world theory, where your decisions and actions create alternate universes.

Intriguing game concept, and possibly the cheapest game ever on KS. Also has a free demo to try out. I've backed at the highest tier, since it gives one a lot of creative input into the final product.
Interesting (and cheap) indeed! :)

But it's becoming increasingly tiresome to have to ask for clarifications about what do they exactly mean by 'PC': do they really mean 'only Windows' (as in the demo)? Do they really mean 'personal computer' (in contraposition to consoles and mobile devices, as per their own words), so we can expect a Mac and Linux build? Who knows?
Post edited December 01, 2016 by muntdefems