It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander
A rogue-like sci-fi strategy survival game with base building, tactical combat, crew management and emergent storytelling.
Gonchi: Detective Di: The Silk Rose Murders, point-and-click murder mystery set in ancient China.

Wishlist entry.
I'm thinking of backing this. I really like the idea of a point & click game set in ancient China. I love a good murder mystery too.

Hopefully they'll reach their target.
viperfdl: Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander
A rogue-like sci-fi strategy survival game with base building, tactical combat, crew management and emergent storytelling.
Looks good, and they are powering along through the stretch goals already. Should be pretty feature-rich by the time they're done.

Dizzard.495: I'm thinking of backing this. I really like the idea of a point & click game set in ancient China. I love a good murder mystery too.

I've been backing it for a while, would like to see it make too. They aren't asking for all that much money, I just think they haven't tapped into the publicity that other projects have gotten. Some games seem to mow through their funding right away, and others seem to languish.
Now that it's funded, added a Wishlist entry for Orion Trail.
Dizzard.495: I'm thinking of backing this. I really like the idea of a point & click game set in ancient China. I love a good murder mystery too.

IAmSinistar: I've been backing it for a while, would like to see it make too. They aren't asking for all that much money, I just think they haven't tapped into the publicity that other projects have gotten. Some games seem to mow through their funding right away, and others seem to languish.
Yeah, I backed it a while ago as well. I really hope they'll make it, because it seems like the kind of game I'd enjoy. Still, sometimes the amount backed goes up very quickly during the last few days.
Post edited March 16, 2015 by FearfulSymmetry
Get new limited edition computer housings for your C64 machines.
A guy named Dallas Moore found and got his hand on the original molds that Commodore used back then, and wish to press new housings for this all time classic. The cases will come in red, blue, white, beige and transparent versions.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1670214687/original-commodore-64c-computer-housing-in-new-coo
Solei: Get new limited edition computer housings for your C64 machines.
Nifty! I'd jump at that if I were a modder. A bit disappointed it's the Cheese Wedge case and not the classic Breadbox, though. But still, a nice design. And the transparent version is pretty slick!
Starcrawlers is gonna enter Early Access on March 17.

The team behind it says that they want to sell the game on GOG, but it's GOG who has the final word.

Here's the Wishlist for it.

And here's an article on RPS concerning the first looks of the game.
karnak1: Starcrawlers is gonna enter Early Access on March 17.

The team behind it says that they want to sell the game on GOG, but it's GOG who has the final word.

Here's the Wishlist for it.

And here's an article on RPS concerning the first looks of the game.
Backers were given slightly-earlier-than-Early-Access access, and I'm absolutely loving it so far. I'll definitely be voting for this one. :)
karnak1: Seven Dragon Saga, the kickstarter from the old SSI, now TSI guys is GO!

And Dungeons of Aledorn - Old School Hardcore RPG
Seven Dragon Saga has new update about Magic (Update #7)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/537511454/seven-dragon-saga-by-tactical-simulations-interact/posts
karnak1: Starcrawlers is gonna enter Early Access on March 17.
Nice, didn't know about this one. It gets my vote, sounds like my cuppa!
triock: <span class="bold">Edge Of Eternity</span>

An indie tribute to J-RPG classics. Explore a universe blending fantasy with science-fiction, intense ATB battles and branching story.
Only FOUR days remain to get this campaign to double it's current total. While the game is already funded, their final stretch goal is to hire a company to produce movie-quality CG cinematics for the game. As this game is a love letter to JRPGs from years past, nothing would help to give it that authentic feel more than slick-looking CG cutscenes. If you've already donated to this project, think about giving a little more. If you haven't backed this yet, please do so!

The game will be coming to GOG and will be compatible with PC, Mac and Linux (as well as PS4 and XBone). It will also have music provided by Yasunori Mitsuda, composer for Chrono Trigger, Xenosaga, and many others. Help to make this gorgeous indie game into the Final Fantasy game that FF13 should have been! JRPG fans, unite! ^_^
Tekkaman-James: ...

The game will be coming to GOG
If you can back this up with proof, I'll back the game with my wallet. :)
Tekkaman-James: ...

The game will be coming to GOG
IAmSinistar: If you can back this up with proof, I'll back the game with my wallet. :)
From their Kickstarter page:

- [i] "Will there be a DRM-Free version of the game if i don't want a Steam Key ?"

- "Yes, absolutely, there will be a GOG and Orion version of the game if you are not comfortable with Steam." [/i]
Post edited March 17, 2015 by karnak1
IAmSinistar: If you can back this up with proof, I'll back the game with my wallet. :)
Their FAQ mentions GOG as a distribution channel, but I can appreciate your skepticism. I have sent them a message to attempt to get further confirmation from the devs on the matter. I will let you know if they get back to me.