It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

An ancient evil has returned to Baldur's Gate, intent on devouring it from the inside out. The fate of Faerun lies in your hands. Alone, you may resist. But together, you can overcome.

Larian Studios have just announced that they are developing and publishing Baldur’s Gate III. Created in close collaboration with the Dungeons & Dragons team at Wizards of the Coast, Baldur’s Gate III is based off current D&D mechanics and spells and is the official new chapter in the legendary series.

Baldur’s Gate III will push the boundaries of the RPG genre and offer a rich narrative with unparalleled player freedom, high-stakes decisions, unique companion characters and memorable combat. It is Larian Studios’ biggest production ever and will be playable together with friends or as a single-player adventure.

Prepare for the return of a malevolent presence to Baldur's Gate, intent on devouring it from the inside out, corrupting everything that remains in the Forgotten Realms.

Alone you may resist, but together you can overcome. Gather your party.

Baldur’s Gate III Early Access coming to GOG.COM on October 6th!
Shut up and take my... You know:)
Nice Larian and GoG.
Hopefully, this game will be significantly better and far less commercial than Cryptic's Neverwinter Online. I prefer to buy a (complete) game that has everything in it, and has no in-game store pushing crap.
GogWarrior71: Hopefully, this game will be significantly better and far less commercial than Cryptic's Neverwinter Online. I prefer to buy a (complete) game that has everything in it, and has no in-game store pushing crap.
wow, and your even from canada, those guys from the big gaming houses practically designed that ' c r a p '
DoomSooth: "...Baldur’s Gate III is based off current D&D mechanics..."

That's too bad. Oh, well.
It's my understanding that Larian is using the rules as a framework but taking extensive liberties so that it works as a video game...something that I rather wish BioWare had been more willing to do with both BG and KOTOR. Caution is certainly understandable--you never know what you're going to get with a preorder game, even from a good studio--but personally I'm willing to give Larian the benefit of the doubt based on their track record.
Impressive, amazing, magnificent!
Definitely one of the best sagas for the PC.
To the wish list!
Bthulhu's Gate? Count me IN!
Will buy with my eyes closed!

Best devs ever!

<3
It's possible to create the best sequel ever imagined.
But it's impossible to recreate age and mind of players, who played BG1 and BG2 in the past.
This won't be the magic travel we had 20 years ago.
ChrisGamer300: Very intriguing, calling it Baldur's Gate III and make it so different is strange but it's great that Larian is developing it and hopefully it will be a great game so i'm definately looking forward to it a LOT.
Why is it strange, it's been a long time since any bauldur's gate game and divinity original sin 1 and 2 basically took the old formula and made it better so it's only natural they would be given the IP as nobody else in the industry is doing it as well as they are. I think it's the natural progression for the baldur's gate ip given the amount of time since the last game until now.
This could be good if asked from me. Their staff is solid 250. They gained tons of experience from DOS series. Improved engine etc.
Wait does this mean they will finally complete BGDA?? - I mean 1&2 are literally the only reason I have kept my PS2 around.
Are there plans for MacOS or Linux support?
They say EA is 25 hour, not too bad. First chapter as far I know.
Post edited September 12, 2020 by Cyberway
https://images.gog-statics.com/293d198797ecd6a8657228b79789ba10259c0a2e76a88448d803ea078cd4ec3e.jpg

Hehe . Looks like a young version of Jeff Bridges.
I'm probably going to wait until it's out of early access, partially because I'm kinda strapped for cash at the moment and I want the benefit of the bug fixes, but I'm definitely hyped for this. I'm not keen on the turn-based combat but it still looks phenomenal and I can't wait to play it.