It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We often receive questions and messages asking how we are doing as a team, company, store, and platform. That is why we decided to give you a bit more insight into our operations and last year’s results.

Last year was a very challenging time for all of us due to the ongoing global pandemic. Since March 2020, our team continues to work remotely from homes, which is not always easy. Having that in mind, we’re even more proud and happy to share these facts and numbers with you.

[Full image]

It’s a new format for us to share data like this and we’d appreciate hearing your impressions, comments, and suggestions.
MarkoH01: On a sidenote: I am wondering why we had to drop the fair price package if GOG is doing so well?
If memory serves, they dropped the fair price package long before that sweet Cyberpunk money started coming in.
MarkoH01: On a sidenote: I am wondering why we had to drop the fair price package if GOG is doing so well?
finkleroy: If memory serves, they dropped the fair price package long before that sweet Cyberpunk money started coming in.
So it is coming back now? ;)
low rated
Some more facts and numbers about CCPR:

-CCPR has dropped the fair price packages.
-CCPR's regional pricing is questionable and debatable.
-CCPR tends to avoid resolving the support tickets.
-CCPR's forum moderation team consists of biased red fascists.
-CCPR and CCP have a tight collaboration. CCPR bows down to the whims of the CCP.
-CCPR released a broken game, yet they did call out other developers and publishers who publish the unfinished games.
-CCPR currently has a leftist violence simulator as part of a giveaway.
Post edited May 21, 2021 by Wishmaster777
emter_pl: ... everything posted in this thread....
I just have to say it: It is really great to see a blue communicating so honestly and open without the usual PR nothing blabla with the community, trying to actually answering the questions posed. Thank you!
emter_pl: ... everything posted in this thread....
MarkoH01: I just have to say it: It is really great to see a blue communicating so honestly and open without the usual PR nothing blabla with the community, trying to actually answering the questions posed. Thank you!
Yet in this thread some questions still have no answers. What do we make of this?
Post edited May 01, 2021 by patrikc
MarkoH01: I just have to say it: It is really great to see a blue communicating so honestly and open without the usual PR nothing blabla with the community, trying to actually answering the questions posed. Thank you!
patrikc: Yet in this thread some questions still have no answers. What do we make of this?
I guess we cannot expect them to answer everything (especially those things that might harm them) - I personally am glad if I don't have the feeling that all questions are being ignored completely and think it is good to tell them that I appreciate this. Don't forget: the normal GOG policy is to say nothing at ll and hope people will stop asking.
Great I really like to see the company results.
MarkoH01: I guess we cannot expect them to answer everything (especially those things that might harm them) - I personally am glad if I don't have the feeling that all questions are being ignored completely and think it is good to tell them that I appreciate this. Don't forget: the normal GOG policy is to say nothing at ll and hope people will stop asking.
I also appreciate when they are willing to interact, in an open manner that is, or when they actually keep tabs on the forums (see the spam thread as an example). I realise they have to abide by a certain code of conduct, but I also feel blatantly ignoring some concerns within the community is wrong.
I wish things would be different around here, especially when it comes to communication. When one is faced with a problem, logic dictates they will want to solve it.
Hindering their ever more ambitions profit growth targets? Being a (faint) reminder of a time when they actually stood for something? Not sure which would weigh more, really...
emter_pl:
Oh, and on the matter of support, when will we get the "my activities" page back?
Post edited May 02, 2021 by Cavalary
Cavalary: Oh, and on the matter of support, when will we get the "my activities" page back?
Yes, yes, yes and yes .... this would be so great. Finally getting back an overview over all those support tickets without having to save hundrets of e-mails for it.
When we will receive new batch of interesting and useful information about the GoG store / service?
LifeLover: When we will receive new batch of interesting and useful information about the GoG store / service?
you just received it
galaxy all the way target audience is 18-34 yrs old European RPG players who use twitch and twitter
LifeLover: When we will receive new batch of interesting and useful information about the GoG store / service?
Their team is working on investigating issues with the website and devs are currently are improving Galaxy. However, no specific timeline yet, so they advise being patient. The latter is consistent with their management board report (p.81) and its updated 2021 strategy guide for more Galaxy improvements (p.24).

Staff are more receptive and open (to a degree by confidentiality) when its users are more pleasant to work with.
Canuck_Cat: Their team is working on investigating issues with the website and devs are currently are improving Galaxy. However, no specific timeline yet, so they advise being patient. The latter is consistent with their management board report (p.81) and its updated 2021 strategy guide for more Galaxy improvements (p.24).

Staff are more receptive and open (to a degree by confidentiality) when its users are more pleasant to work with.
Are you about Cloud Saves, that are currently (and for some peiod before) don't work at all? I don't know how many people works in GoG, but if they cannot do their job as it must be done, so they need to employ additional people.