It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We often receive questions and messages asking how we are doing as a team, company, store, and platform. That is why we decided to give you a bit more insight into our operations and last year’s results.

Last year was a very challenging time for all of us due to the ongoing global pandemic. Since March 2020, our team continues to work remotely from homes, which is not always easy. Having that in mind, we’re even more proud and happy to share these facts and numbers with you.

[Full image]

It’s a new format for us to share data like this and we’d appreciate hearing your impressions, comments, and suggestions.
high rated
I love data like these. Keep on rocking, GOG-Staff and everybody else!
high rated
A very simple and nicely readable format. Also, those are some pretty impressive numbers. Keep up the (mostly) good work.
GOG.com: Last year was a very challenging time for all of us due to the ongoing global pandemic. Since March 2020, our team continues to work remotely from homes, which is not always easy.
Welcome to the new "normal".
high rated
See, 73% prefer SINGLE PLAYER, STORY-DRIVEN GAMES.

That's what I have been saying since the mid-1990s :p
high rated
Thanks for sharing. Didn't need to see it but cool that I did. Always support gog if I buy digital because their digital products are the best versions. The drm-free aspect alone makes it true for me.
high rated
GOG GALAXY
Monthly Active Users +805%

*mumbles something cynical about offline installers*
high rated
FoxTwo: See, 73% prefer SINGLE PLAYER, STORY-DRIVEN GAMES.

That's what I have been saying since the mid-1990s :p
And remember, folks: cloud is the future, lol.
high rated
Literally every stat there is a poke in the eye for the "GOG isn't catering to my specific demands and this is why it's dying" type of forum user!
Post edited April 27, 2021 by DarkSaber2k
high rated
Love this type of facts! So nice that you are growing so fast!
Post edited April 27, 2021 by Bobeck
high rated
This does help but I don't think its a complete picture.

How often are the offline backups downloaded compared to customers only installing from the server via Galaxy?

I ask because due to the offline backups I'm willing to pay full price on GOG while I'm not willing to pay more than $10 and change anywhere else.
Awesome :D
Asia only contribute 6% of the sales, wonder why?
high rated
Would love to see GOG Galaxy for Linux.
Missing possibly the most important metric:
"Games on GOG with DRM" and the increasing numbers. :(