It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Our Halloween Sale has just begun! To celebrate the spooky season, we've teamed up with Skybound Games for a contest where you can win one of 15 keys for The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series!

To enter, just tell us what you would do to survive if you were stuck in the world of The Walking Dead games.

Submit your answer until November 2nd, 4 PM UTC.
I would build a fortress surrounded by giant treadmills on all sides. Yeah, those walking dead can keep on walking but they won't get anywhere on those treadmills.

At the same time, I would promote burial practices such as cremation. No bodies, no zombies.
I would develop a new fitness program around slaying zombies, multiple tiers so at the end you are just showing off your skills in cool combos. People in the program wear a special outfit with colors to identify your rank.

In the end we get all the resources we need, because we are a force to be reckoned with.
If the zombies come after me looking for flesh to chew on I can tell them I don't have much, but what I do have is a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long gaming career. Skills that make me a nightmare for monsters like them. If they don't touch my family or friends that'll be the end of it. I won't chase them, I won't hunt them, but if they do, I will find them and I will kill them.
Well people usually do many things as they habit to do, so i am not exception,in extreme situations people are forced to do things they didnt use to it , i guess i would gather food and weapons tryed to help some one and for sure i would pray ,couse that helps a lot HUNT, PraY, then hunt and pray again in circle, and also hug people that helps a lot PEOPLE SHOULD HUG MUCH ORE, :):):):) cheers !!!
Bring my family members to the head of the family house hold. Purchase or loot as many guns as we can and hold down the house like a Fortress! The city can be a bad place for a zombie apocalypse but it's also the place with lots of supplies that you can scavenge!
so guys...who won? :) Who will survive?
Sorry for the long wait! The winners are:
- Tanooki_Jumpman
- SlenTastic
- kexto
- TheGkid
- NorfWood23

The rest of the keys goes to Twitter (5) and Facebook (5).
SmollestLight: Sorry for the long wait! The winners are:
- Tanooki_Jumpman
- SlenTastic
- kexto
- TheGkid
- NorfWood23

The rest of the keys goes to Twitter (5) and Facebook (5).
Congratulations to the winners! Crossing my fingers for The Anniversary Contest *_*
Congrats to all the winners!!!!! I read your posts, and you for sure deserve it!
Post edited November 10, 2021 by BeetleIII
Me zombified then :(

Congrats 2 the winners!
XD I did got on the dead or undead side. Congratulations to the lucky survivors ;)