It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Our Halloween Sale has just begun! To celebrate the spooky season, we've teamed up with Skybound Games for a contest where you can win one of 15 keys for The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series!

To enter, just tell us what you would do to survive if you were stuck in the world of The Walking Dead games.

Submit your answer until November 2nd, 4 PM UTC.
I'd try to gather my family and friends and get to as rural a spot as possible to try to find a house to hold up in. Someplace with access to water, fertile land to be able to grow food, and open space around so that any zombies or people coming would be visible from far away.
My cats would probably seize the opportunity to make me in their everlasting survival cat food.
I'd become a president and settle myself in the White House. Strict laws for undead would immediately follow.
Z-LAW
No voting for all undead is allowed.
No propagation is allowed.
Undead should distance themselves at least 15 km from any urban/rural areas.
No more flesh based diet- every undead will embrace natural, organic, plant based diet. Chips and sweets are allowed. We're no monsters.
Every member of undead community should be put to labor and provide 95% of their food production to human colonies via transports. The rest 5% can go to quell their desire to eat brains.
Any form of entertainment/talk/involvement that includes depictions of brains, blood or flesh is strictly prohibited and punishable by decapitation.
Areas that undead community is not allowed to partake in are as follows: science, military/paramilitary, politics, religion, SJW, social security, steroid usage, martial arts. They can be dancers though.
Popular figures such as Night Hunter, Tank, Witch, Stubbs etc. are not allowed to be idolized and worshipped.
Contact with animals is prohibited.

Any member that doesn't abide to this law is to be chased down by hunt squads and put to D.E.A.D. status.
Further laws may be added as needed...

*NOTICE*
* Every undead area should be enclosed with high wall and barbed wire, preferably starting with Mexico. *
* Every day 100 undead should provide their blood samples in nearest research facility to identify and monitor any mutable strains of the zombie virus. *

This laws are valid until a cure is found. If no cure can be synthesized, we'll drop a tactical nuke on you. We're sorry for this inconvenience.
Post edited November 01, 2021 by dragonslayerxxx
die!!!! anndddd die some more! then through perseverance ie "save games" eventually succeed.
GOG.com: Our Halloween Sale has just begun! To celebrate the spooky season, we've teamed up with Skybound Games for a contest where you can win one of 15 keys for The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series!

To enter, just tell us what you would do to survive if you were stuck in the world of The Walking Dead games.

Submit your answer until November 2nd, 4 PM UTC.
Get clothes, food, medicines necessary for easy transportation or travel, gather my family and organize each of us in our duties to survive and of course have weapons for our protection and keep ourselves safe.
Well I live in Denmark so I would get a lot of food, gas and a small but fast boat and head to one of the hundres of uninhabited islands that exist here. When I eventually run out of food I'd just raid for new supplies
Not sure what I would do to survive if I were stuck in the world of The Walking Dead.
Lots of crazy stuff surely, like ruled by the wildness natural law.

What I'm sure, though, it's about what I wouldn't do.
I would not lose my mind easily, I would stick with being human (in it's moral good way) if I can. If that's makes me a fool ( to people going savage and such) and get me killed... so be it. But I would not go another way.
Execute such perfect thriller choreography that the zombies fall into line behind me and I become their defacto leader sparing me the horrors of being turned. Heee heee, shamona!
I would play the game probably for 24 hours a day and just chill!
I'd travel to a remote island and start using my survival skills... or simply die, after all, I live a bit far from the coast.
Immediately stock up on batteries. Batteries are going to be extremely valuable in any apocalypse because you can't really make them without proper equipment, so there's only going to be a finite amount. We'd then be able to then use them to bargain with other survivors. Also, I'd look for any sort of communication devices such as walkie-talkies so I can keep in contact with friends and family.

Thank you GOG for the giveaway and good luck to the other contestants!
Post edited November 02, 2021 by BeetleIII
Would inevitably end up being somebody's b*tch
As they are immune to the infection I would try to gather and train as many dogs as possible, use them for patrols and recognizing a zombie's smell, getting to a rural area with family and friends and have everyone to specialize in some specific tasks as hunting or shelter building but get everyone involved so every person knows the basics of the most important tasks as self-defense, cooking and medical assistance.
Before anything is done, let's list in descending order our set of priorities from most urgent to least: Transportation, weapons, shelter, food and water, allies.

— Transportation

Transportation is an absolute necessity in a post apocalyptic waste land. But first you need to use a vehicle. You don't possess any hot wiring skills to optimize travel so that's out of the question. Set forth in the vehicle you own and hightail it out to the country. Why, you ask? Because your vehicle travels faster than the virus can spread. Once outside city limits you've fulfilled your first imperative. (Later on you should attempt to acquire seafaring capabilities to search for zombie free locales, but only when you're fully prepared with provisions in tow.)

— Weapons

Without portable weapons, you're as good as dead so securing them is vital for ensuring your continued existence, whether from zombies or (even more terrifying) distressed humans. Now where to find them? Depending on the region, your chance of finding guns range from scarce to plentiful so take that in mind. Still, use your intuition and pay close attention to any sign of a potential gun owner (farmer in a secluded area, no trespassing sign, bumper sticker) to swipe/cajole a gun from. Once that's accomplished (along with ammunition and melee weapons) you've fulfilled your second imperative.

— Shelter

You need a suitable base of operations posthaste if you want to live another day. Your base must be tailored (if possible) to account towards the weaknesses of the enemy, in this case the zombie. Zombies are dumb, slow, and can't handle the cold too well so consider these attributes well. By this point you might also want to be aware of fuel limitations when selecting your base and its relative proximity to viable food sources.

— Food and water

The longer the zombie epidemic persists, the likelihood of subsisting on packaged goods decreases with each passing month. Time is of the essence. Once you've acquired a stockpile of food it's time to head towards the final step.

— Allies

At this junction you're already well established, it's time to canvas for allies to assist you in finding a zombie free Valhalla. You must find trustworthy allies that will help get you out of the continental mainland and onto a populous island (preferably one that has limited trade relations within the host country of origin of the zombie pandemic), aquire navigational tools to help guide you during your journey, and keep staff light to not dwindle food and fuel supplies.

If you’re done all that and survived. Congratulations, you win and live for many more days to come...
First thing is to get to a weapons dealership or shop and get those big guns out.
Second is to try to contact my family members and get them to safety if possible.
Third is to stockpiling the food and some farming accessories just in case if the need arise.
Fourth is to fortify the base or house wherever I will stay.
Fifth is to either fight the zombies till my last breath or will shoot myself.
Sixth is to commit suicide rather than being a walker.